no RIVALRY, KOBE REAL MVP, refs love duncan

no RIVALRY, KOBE REAL MVP, refs love duncan

Postby KoBe O'neal on Tue May 13, 2003 8:53 am

there is absolutely no rivalry between the Lakers or Queens at all. In order for there to be a rivalry, both teams have to consistently beat one another. As I recal, THE LAKERS HAVE SPANKED SACRAMENTO AND ESPECIALLY DALLAS THEIR WHOEL EXISTENCE....as for SAN CRAPTONIO, they should put a star next to that title they won, it was only 50 games long. thats pathetic.

Kidd should have gotten MVP last year, Garnett or KOBE should have been MVP this year....DUNCAN has everything come easy to him....he GETS AWAY WITH TOOOOOOOO MANY CALLS, including OVER THE BACK EVERY PLAY.

1 more thing, NOW I KNOW KOBE IS THE BETTER PLAY THAN TMAC, TMAC CARRIED HIS TEAM TO #8 IN THE EAST!!!!! in the west hed be crying........and when TMAC had to play some defense in game 7 against the Pistons, he had no offense....KOBE GIVES 110000% ON DEFENSE AND OFFENSE and he still manages to get 30+ a games.........

laker fans, let us unit to crush everything in our paths.....
KoBe O'neal

Postby TheKobeStoper on Tue May 13, 2003 8:58 am

I dont think so I think san antonio won it fair and square.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Tue May 13, 2003 9:11 am

TheKobeStoper wrote:I dont think so I think san antonio won it fair and square.
:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Slayer Alstarx

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue May 13, 2003 9:22 am

Hey, they beat us if I recall...BADLY...so in my opinion the San Antonio Spurs were legit as they come as champs in '99. My hats off to them for their first franchise championship and if they get by us they might add an even tougher one to their championship resume...
Snakell Beast

Postby TheKobeStoper on Tue May 13, 2003 11:06 am

Im no Spurs fan,but I would love to see David Rob. go ot with a ring.Hes just such a down to earth person,and he has down so much for the community.He spent out of his own wallet 10 mill for the community.Hes really done alot for SA.Plus he also has that new school he made,Im goin miss the big guy.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue May 13, 2003 1:40 pm

David Robinson is a great person and citizen. Unlike most of these NBA players who tried to act like gangsters, I respect the hard work in the community and the dedication he has for bettering the development of children in SA. I also, respect the military service he has done. How many NBA superstars do you actually know that serve their country. Also, he can actually speak proper English, unlike some of these illiterates in the NBA.

As a Laker fan I admire what he has done as a human being and as a citizen.

However, since I'm a Laker fan, I will gladly give him a retirement present once he comes over Game 6 in Staples. Cause that's the last game he will ever play.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakerqueen on Tue May 13, 2003 4:43 pm

I have to agree about the Admiral. He is one of the best things to ever happen to this league. He has done a lot more for this league than people remember or will ever recognize. Also, he has done a lot for the community he lives in. David Robinson is a class act and a true gentleman. As much as I want the Lakers to win, the Spurs are the only other team I would like to see win the championship. If (and that's a BIG IF) the Lakers lose this series, I would love to see the Spurs win and have D. Rob. go out a champ. But I would like to see the Lakers win over that.

What do people remember about David Robinson? It seems that many people forget he is one of only four player to ever score over 70 points in a game (71). He also had a quadruple double - have you seen any one else accomplish that lately? He led the league in scoring and was MVP. But how many people remember all of that. More often than not, it seems people only see him as old and ready to retire. When he's gone next year, they'll remember what he did for the Spurs and the league.
Lakerqueen

Postby TheKobeStoper on Tue May 13, 2003 5:32 pm

I think David did not git the crdit becuase of all the media attention on Jordan and the Bulls.Jordan was the prime of the 90s,but I belieave even as a Bulls fan,I think he was just a little bit behind Jordan.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 14, 2003 11:58 am

I love David Robinson. He was always a great basketball player and I hate to see him retire. Imagine if he wasn't retiring and was entering free agency and we picked him up as Shaq's back up...The two towers would suddenly take on a much more sinister and scary demeanor with Shaq in place of Duncan...David is a class act and I will miss his game and him as a person. He was a gift to the league and I would not mind it if he wins in our stead.
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion