Robert Sacre Discussion: Snoop, DMX, Tyson on his side (13)

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:36 am

this guy goes crazy on the bench. soaking up every second of being a laker. hes up for every teamate cheering them on and he does it in the most ridiculously awesome ways! i love it! someone needs to make some .gifs for all of them tonight vs the spurs. they were hilarious but so awesome bc hes cheering on every teamate like our entire bench should. love it keep it up sacre :jam2:
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Ras Algethi on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:57 am

Someone mentioned he's the new Turiaf on the bench during the gameday thread. I think that's spot on. I love that he's so into every play, cheering for his teammates. Every team needs one of these guys.
Image
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
User avatar
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 18074
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Laker Land

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Scnottaken on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:11 am

Ras Algethi wrote:Someone mentioned he's the new Turiaf on the bench during the gameday thread. I think that's spot on. I love that he's so into every play, cheering for his teammates. Every team needs one of these guys.

If you were being paid to watch Laker games courtside and got to play in pickup games with Kobe, you'd be pretty ecstatic too.
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
User avatar
Scnottaken

 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby purp n gold on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:17 am

I was mistaken about this player. I thought Sacre would be one of those scrub fake tough-guys (Ryan Hollins), turns out he's the opposite.

He's actually well spoken and an enthusiastic teammate. And when he's on the floor he's a hustle guy, which has impact if you're 7 ft.

As a 3rd center, I think he offers plenty. Initially I wanted CDR over him, but I'm glad Sacre's on this squad.
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
User avatar
purp n gold

 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:39 am

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby LooN3y on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:21 am

Scnottaken wrote:
Ras Algethi wrote:Someone mentioned he's the new Turiaf on the bench during the gameday thread. I think that's spot on. I love that he's so into every play, cheering for his teammates. Every team needs one of these guys.

If you were being paid to watch Laker games courtside and got to play in pickup games with Kobe, you'd be pretty ecstatic too.



LMFAO, on point :bow:
LooN3y

 
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby nthydro on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:59 am

LooN3y wrote:
Scnottaken wrote:
Ras Algethi wrote:Someone mentioned he's the new Turiaf on the bench during the gameday thread. I think that's spot on. I love that he's so into every play, cheering for his teammates. Every team needs one of these guys.

If you were being paid to watch Laker games courtside and got to play in pickup games with Kobe, you'd be pretty ecstatic too.



LMFAO, on point :bow:


You forgot the part about banging hot chicks.

"I play for the Los Angeles Lakers"

Bam! Instant panty-dropper.
nthydro

 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Snake Eyes on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Someone should seriously make .gifs of him dancing/celebrating on the sideline. I was cracking up last night.
User avatar
Snake Eyes

 
Posts: 9565
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 6:44 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:03 pm

^ same! firing pistols and going nuts. it was awesome.
Image
User avatar
Ariza3

 
Posts: 4696
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby gill on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Image
User avatar
gill

 
Posts: 19353
Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 8:57 am
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Canada

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Weezy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:06 pm

Dwight just said in his interview that Sacre is Baby Joker from Next Friday, "No more locked doors" :man10:

Warning, language

User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50944
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby purp n gold on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 pm

Weezy wrote:Dwight just said in his interview that Sacre is Baby Joker from Next Friday, "No more locked doors" :man10:

Warning, language



I just saw that interview.... LOL :man10: :man10: :man10:

Baby Joker :jam2:
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
User avatar
purp n gold

 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:39 am

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby XXIV on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Glad that he got some PT, although he should have been in the game earlier when we pretty much had the game in the bag.
XXIV

 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby GoldHammish on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uRaUNqefnJ8#t=25s

The embedded youtube player won't work with the time stamp thingy...
User avatar
GoldHammish

 
Posts: 4971
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby lakerfan2 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Is it me or is it that every Zag we've had on the bench has been our Head Cheerleader?

Image

Image

Image
#OURHOUSE
User avatar
lakerfan2

 
Posts: 9887
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Weezy on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:34 pm

:man10: I still don't know why Pau was trying to rein him him.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50944
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm

the gif appeared to lag on my screen when Sacre was "bending' and I read below " Mamba out" :man10:
wcsoldier81

 
Posts: 6427
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:20 am

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Finwë on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:06 am

GoldHammish wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uRaUNqefnJ8#t=25s

The embedded youtube player won't work with the time stamp thingy...

:man10: that's awesome
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby lakersyunowin on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:48 am

i fkin love this man's pewpew magic :man10:
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
User avatar
lakersyunowin

 
Posts: 10404
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:19 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Ryder Havasu on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 pm

We grab our human victory cigars from Gonzaga!
Image
Black and Gold / Purple and Gold
check out www.myspace.com/theflipnotes
User avatar
Ryder Havasu

 
Posts: 1508
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:13 am
Location: No Longer Hawaii DANGIT!!!!

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby easyguy on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:35 pm

Weezy wrote::man10: I still don't know why Pau was trying to rein him him.



That is not the whole clip, they were celebrating together.
User avatar
easyguy

 
Posts: 754
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby halekulani on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:58 pm

sacre is hilarious. i don't even care if he sucks.
his bench antics alone are worth keeping him on the roster
User avatar
halekulani

 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:35 pm

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby XXIV on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

halekulani wrote:sacre is hilarious. i don't even care if he sucks.
his bench antics alone are worth keeping him on the roster


He doesn't suck, he's a solid third string big especially for a rookie.
XXIV

 
Posts: 6388
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:20 am
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Lakerjones on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 pm

XXIV wrote:
halekulani wrote:sacre is hilarious. i don't even care if he sucks.
his bench antics alone are worth keeping him on the roster


He doesn't suck, he's a solid third string big especially for a rookie.


Agreed, I think he was a really good pick up and I love his antics as well.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15218
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby Kingsama on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Finwë wrote:
GoldHammish wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uRaUNqefnJ8#t=25s

The embedded youtube player won't work with the time stamp thingy...

:man10: that's awesome


that needs to be giffed....
User avatar
Kingsama

 
Posts: 6537
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:41 pm
Location: Tejas

Re: Robert Sacre Discussion: makes 15 man roster

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:12 pm

His celebrations on the bench... :man10: :man10: :man10:
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.