RODMAN TRASHES LAKERS ON ESPN

RODMAN TRASHES LAKERS ON ESPN

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:49 am

on the show OUTSIDE THE LINES, Dennis Rodman was being interviewed.

he was talking about returned to the league and he got an offer from the Queens. He said he'd love to play for them......he said

"IT WOULD BE DELICIOUS TO F)(*()K UP THE LAKERS NOW" AND "I WANT TO STOP THE MAIL FROM BEING DELIVERED"

this enfuriated me. rodman is a 43 bum. man, i just want LA to win the title so all the haters will be forced back into their caves.
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:51 am

He's just all washed up anyway.. He's prolly outta shape, and should be doin his tv thang anyway.... He's just tryin to start controversy up...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:54 am

ha i would love for Rodman to sign with the Queens and let him do what he does best on his own team
echo nation

Postby Return2Showtime on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:25 am

Man, the Worm is just wishing that he were with the Lakers this year instead of the 98-99 Lockout season!!! He's just whining.... nothing new there!
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
Return2Showtime

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:44 am

actually...

Shaq
Rodman
Rice
Bryant
Fisher

was a scary line up too... wthell happened>?
echo nation

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:00 am

A couple of things:

1) Rodman couldn't stay out of trouble long enough, thus never playing in games. He wouldn't show up on time to things, if at all, and management got sick of him.

2) As for Rice, blame it on his wife!
Lakerqueen

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:08 am

o yea thats right...

then ya gotta wonder what about

Shaq
Horry
Jones
Bryant
Van-Exel

*sigh*l
echo nation

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:33 pm

You guys I have a funny story that goes along with this. Back in '99 when Rodman was with the Lakers I went to Arco arena to see my Lakers play the Queens who at the time were just starting to play good. During this time Rodman had just gotten dumped by Carmen Electra. Now during one of the breaks the Queens had their ugly Gorilla mascot come out wearing a Rodman jersey and also a sign that said rejcted and nearby a hot woman possing as Carmen Electra was making him cry. The crowd laughed as somewhere in Arco the Maloof Brothers were admiring their work. How funny is it now that the Maloofs are the very people offering him a job, a job in which he calls delicious.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:42 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:You guys I have a funny story that goes along with this. Back in '99 when Rodman was with the Lakers I went to Arco arena to see my Lakers play the Queens who at the time were just starting to play good. During this time Rodman had just gotten dumped by Carmen Electra. Now during one of the breaks the Queens had their ugly Gorilla mascot come out wearing a Rodman jersey and also a sign that said rejcted and nearby a hot woman possing as Carmen Electra was making him cry. The crowd laughed as somewhere in Arco the Maloof Brothers were admiring their work. How funny is it now that the Maloofs are the very people offering him a job, a job in which he calls delicious.

Um Slamson is a lion (King of the beasts) not a gorila... Aparnetly Rodman is a friend of the Maloofs... At any rate I for one pry I do not have to see Rodman in a Kings jersey, I have no Idea how he could even pull the shorts on over the giant fork in his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:55 pm

Slamson is a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! not a king of beasts. Secondly Rodman may very well play for your team so get used to it.
Danny Ainge

Postby echo nation on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:42 pm

i would love to see Rodman in a Queens jersey

more good news for the Lakes
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:51 pm

Yes, I don't see Rodman coming back and making any kind of impact, I would LOVE to see it, but just don't think it will happen.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kingjsun on Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:44 pm

Hey, we all know Rodman love to dress in drag.
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:21 pm

yeah I'd luv to see him in celebrity boxing vs. Mike Tyson
Danny Ainge

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:41 pm

Hey DA, thanx for telling us that......i didn't know that happened in 99. The [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] Maloofs are evil and contradictory. But it would be just DELICIOUS to [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up rodman and the queens ONCE AGAIN. its funny, you'd think after years and years and years of torment by the lakers to the queen that the queen would just shuttup after a while. they will never amount to anything. ALL TALK, NO WALK.

WE WALK, THEN WE TALK. NOW WE TALK, NOW WE'RE GOING TO WALK ALL OVER EVERYONE

D.A., if you're with me...say BOOYA!
Kobe's Empire

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:30 pm

rodman thinkz 2 highly of himself. i mean trying 2 compare himself 2 phil jackson? i would b insulted if i waz PJ. and hez 43 yearz of age for gudness sake. he shud juz party his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off and leave da NBA 2 REAL men.
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 6:33 pm

I have seen the Rodman interview over and over again on ESPN.

Rodman is just being Rodman with his stupid statement. I'm not sure if he can keep the mail from being delivered.

He was able to do it last time, because he had MJ, Pippen, and Phil on his side, while Malone only had Stockton.

However, this time....Karl has Phil, Kobe, Shaq, and GP on his side, and mail will be delivered.

Malone is too determined to allow Rodman to mess with his mind and his game.
Last edited by Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby kobe_babee on Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:52 pm

rodman will look good in a Queens jersey with his occasional wedding gown.
kobe_babee

Return to Lakers Discussion