Roster Improvements: addition by subtractions

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Center Court on Wed May 15, 2013 3:44 pm

OX1947 wrote:With Love making it clear on a yearly basis that he may not want to be in Minnesota, I think Love might be the only realistic young player with great skills available this offseason. And not only that, being able to use Gasol to get him. Is Love a franchise player? No. Would he be a great number 2? Absolutely. Obviously this would be predicated on Dwight staying, but if Lakers were able to send Gasol to Minny for Love, a front line of Love and Howard at the ages of 25 and 27 would be a great way to start the youth movement to the next title team.

Then at that point, Lakers would have to pray that one of the top PGs is available in 2014, but I dont know if that will happen. I am worried that the summer of 2014 will end up like the summer of 2010 for the Knicks.


Again, why do people keep thinking that Minny i going to trade Love to the Lakers?

Does Love want to be a Laker- yes. Would he fit amazingly well next to Dwight- yes.

But he is not on year by year basis as you put it. He's locked in for 2 more. Minny has NO reason trade him now. Especially for a guy on the wrong side of 30. Pau and Rubio is a cute story and all, but that doesn't mean it's a better team or a good move.

Besides that, they have a new GM and that is Flip Saunders. No way is he going to come in, trade their best player for Pau and still be respected. IF he wants to move Love, he'll get way better offers. Cle would offer a package of young players who fill needs. The Bulls could offer Gibson/Deng/Char Pick. Houston could offer a good package.

there is ZERO chance Love is traded to LA for Pau.
User avatar
Center Court

 
Posts: 2886
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: @ CL since '04

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Doc Brown on Wed May 15, 2013 5:32 pm

Boston trades - Pierce / Garnett
Boston gets - Pau / Blake

Indy trades - Granger / Green
Indy gets - Pierce / Duhon

Lakers trade - Pau / Blake / Duhon
Lakers get - Granger / Green / Garnett

Boston does it because...

If they buyout Pierce, Garnett is more than likely going to retire or want to be moved. Reports are either the Lakers or Clippers. We can give them two expirings to flip at the deadline if they want and be in tank mode for a lottery pick.

Indy does it because....

3.5 million Green
14 million Granger

17.5 million out

5 million Pierce buyout
1.5 million Duhon buyout

6.5 million in

Net cap space opened up - 11 million

They can resign Hansbrough, West, Augustin with that and still have ~ 15 million in cap space to add a free agent or save some of that to resign George the following season. Essentially the same team right now + cap space to get better.


Nash / ____
Kobe / ____
Granger / Green
Garnett / Clark
D12 / Hill

Mini-MLE and Vet.min on a backcourt duo and we are set. :man1:

Just combining rumors with what we want around here.
Last edited by Doc Brown on Sat May 18, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 18318
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby LAKEROC on Wed May 15, 2013 7:18 pm

Kevin Love for Pau Gasol would be a godsend. I wish we could pull that off. Their games fit perfectly together. Add a Wall+ Irving+Curry to that mix, and round out the roster with some solid veteran players, and Lakers would just completely annihilate the league.
LAKEROC

 
Posts: 2104
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby therealdeal on Wed May 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Boston trades - Pierce / Garnett
Boston gets - Pau / Blake

Indy trades - Granger / Green
Indy gets - Pierce / Duhon

Lakers trade - Pau / Blake / Duhon
Lakers get - Granger / Green

Boston does it because...

If they buyout Pierce, Garnett is more than likely going to retire or want to be moved. Reports are either the Lakers or Clippers. We can give them two expirings to flip at the deadline if they want and be in tank mode for a lottery pick.

Indy does it because....

3.5 million Green
14 million Granger

17.5 million out

5 million Pierce buyout
1.5 million Duhon buyout

6.5 million in

Net cap space opened up - 11 million

They can resign Hansbrough, West, Augustin with that and still have ~ 15 million in cap space to add a free agent or save some of that to resign George the following season. Essentially the same team right now + cap space to get better.


Nash / ____
Kobe / ____
Granger / Green
Garnett / Clark
D12 / Hill

Mini-MLE and Vet.min on a backcourt duo and we are set. :man1:

Just combining rumors with what we want around here.

Give me someone other than Green and I'm in. Green is garbage and he's on contract for 2 more years guaranteed.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 36966
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Doc Brown on Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 pm

I'd take Lance Stephenson, but the Pacers probably aren't giving him up. He's turned into a good player.

That leaves....

A.) Jason Terry
B.) Courtney Lee
C.) Orlando Johnson
D.) Jordan Crawford
E.) No one
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 18318
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby lakersin4 on Wed May 15, 2013 11:09 pm

We have to get Bradley in any deal with the C's.. That kid is exactly what we need backing up both guard spots. Young, plays defense, not a liability on offense.. I'm not interested in Green but I'd take him on if that was the cost to get Bradley. Also I think it's likely KG goes wherever Pierce signs.. So there would have to be a wink wink deal for Pierce to sign with us when he gets cut. If we somehow get Granger, Bradley, KG, I couldn't be happier with the offseason.. Pierce would just be icing on the cake.. Great bench scorer & another option late in games. I'd be willing to include Hill if that's what it takes, but let's hope it doesn't come to that. While we're at it, hopefully we unload 2 of Blake/Duhon/Meeks & add Foye also.

Nash/Bradley/Foye
24/Meeks
Granger/PP
KG/Clark/MWP
D12/Hill

That's pretty insane.. If Mitch pulled that off I think this trumps last offseason.
Last edited by lakersin4 on Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Frank Dux on Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm

^Green actually turned it around this season. He had some pretty impressive stretches. We could really use an athlete like him.
User avatar
Frank Dux

 
Posts: 3913
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby lakersin4 on Wed May 15, 2013 11:28 pm

^ I know Green had some streaks where he played well this season but he's not worth that contract or worth sacrificing our future space for. Especially if we already have KG, Clark, Hill at PF. Under this CBA you can't pay role players what he makes. I expect to see more Jamison/Meeks type deals for most of our role players except Hill & Clark(who should be retained for slightly less than Hill).


Center Court wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
abeer3 wrote:i'd prefer dorrell wright or perhaps his teammate in houston, carlos delfino, but garcia is the kind of guy that can help the lakers.

the good news is that there's lots of folks available for what the lakers would have to offer that could shore up the sf spot a bit.

Say the Lakers really DO stand pat this season (which is very likely with some minor changes), they'll shore up the roster with guys like that for sure.

And if they added some guys in that ilk and by some miracle of God were relatively healthy next season a roster of:

Nash/Blake
Bryant/Meeks
Wright/Delfino
Gasol/Clark
Howard/Hill

would still be a decent team. Just a fully healthy Howard makes that team alright (even given Kobe being limited). Obviously I'd love to change Gasol into a serviceable SF and I'd really like to move on from the Blake/Meeks era, but that team would still be a playoff team for sure.


Personally, I think that is something similar to what we'll see. I'm sure they'll try and move Pau n a 3 team to gain some depth, but I think that's about what we should expect.

I'd like to see this:

Don't pick up Meeks option (save $$$)
Amnesty MWP

Wright- mMLE
Stephen Jackson- Vet Min
Garcia- Vet Min
Will Bynum- Vet Min
Morrow- Vet Min

Howard/Hill
Pau/Clark/Odom
Wright/Garcia
(Kobe)/Jackson/Morrow
Nash/Blake/Bynum

If Will Bynum is available for the minimum that'd be a good signing but I think Foye should be the 1st PG we look at, he's a good 3 point shooter & puts them up in volume. I'd be happy with either signing.. When it comes to wings, I like Corey Brewer, Budinger, Delfino, Wright, Garcia, Morrow in that order. If we don't make a move to acquire a starting SF, we need to add 2 of those wings. 3 if we amnesty MWP.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby OX1947 on Wed May 15, 2013 11:49 pm

Center Court wrote:
OX1947 wrote:With Love making it clear on a yearly basis that he may not want to be in Minnesota, I think Love might be the only realistic young player with great skills available this offseason. And not only that, being able to use Gasol to get him. Is Love a franchise player? No. Would he be a great number 2? Absolutely. Obviously this would be predicated on Dwight staying, but if Lakers were able to send Gasol to Minny for Love, a front line of Love and Howard at the ages of 25 and 27 would be a great way to start the youth movement to the next title team.

Then at that point, Lakers would have to pray that one of the top PGs is available in 2014, but I dont know if that will happen. I am worried that the summer of 2014 will end up like the summer of 2010 for the Knicks.


Again, why do people keep thinking that Minny i going to trade Love to the Lakers?

Does Love want to be a Laker- yes. Would he fit amazingly well next to Dwight- yes.

But he is not on year by year basis as you put it. He's locked in for 2 more. Minny has NO reason trade him now. Especially for a guy on the wrong side of 30. Pau and Rubio is a cute story and all, but that doesn't mean it's a better team or a good move.

Besides that, they have a new GM and that is Flip Saunders. No way is he going to come in, trade their best player for Pau and still be respected. IF he wants to move Love, he'll get way better offers. Cle would offer a package of young players who fill needs. The Bulls could offer Gibson/Deng/Char Pick. Houston could offer a good package.

there is ZERO chance Love is traded to LA for Pau.


Good, now that you have said this, we can go back to talking about free agency.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby lakersin4 on Thu May 16, 2013 12:40 am

lakerfan2 wrote:I wonder what the value of Tyreke Evans is at.

Coming off a sub-par season and a rookie contract, wonder who is going to pick him up. Unless Sacramento has his bird rights/restricted free agent? I believe he'd be a fantastic piece if we can get him at mini-MLE money.

He'd be a terrific scorer off the bench. His driving ability is up there with Westbrook and his size can help defensively.

I can see Tyreke getting a deal starting anywhere from 5-9M. No way we get him for the mine MLE. He's always been one of the players I've wanted us to go after. Paul George, Mayo, & Tyreke have always intrigued me. Obviously George has played himself to untradeable status but Mayo & Tyreke could be had I'm sure. Too bad neither of them opted in.

in other news..

Richard Hamilton scored 15 points in 35 minutes of the Chicago Bulls' Game 5 loss to the Miami Heat, and he knows he likely does not have a future with the organization.

The Bulls will buy out Hamilton for $1 million this offseason.

Hamilton has said he hopes to play two more seasons.

"Even though the last two weeks have been hard, my teammates have been great," Hamilton said. "They were so supportive of me and dumbfounded by the situation. They kept me going."

Via K.C. Johnson/Chicago Tribune


If we get young enough with other moves I might prefer Hamilton over Meeks. He can still play D & make his defender work.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby lakersin4 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:35 am

Knicks fans are worried that Melo might opt out next year. I know everyone is set on adding a star PG with our cap space but Melo/Dwight with Kobe hopefully coming back cheap & shooters could lead to rings. Melo & Kobe have grown really close over the years & he's a great scorer who will take pressure off Dwight & let him play his game. Kobe/D12/Melo is about as good of a big 3 as you could ask for. We wouldn't need a star PG because Kobe & Melo would be handling the ball a ton & the rest of the time would be spent feeding Dwight. He's not young but he probably has as much or more left in he tank as Dwight.. They could have a nice run together.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Savory Griddles on Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 am

lakersin4 wrote:Knicks fans are worried that Melo might opt out next year. I know everyone is set on adding a star PG with our cap space but Melo/Dwight with Kobe hopefully coming back cheap & shooters could lead to rings. Melo & Kobe have grown really close over the years & he's a great scorer who will take pressure off Dwight & let him play his game. Kobe/D12/Melo is about as good of a big 3 as you could ask for. We wouldn't need a star PG because Kobe & Melo would be handling the ball a ton & the rest of the time would be spent feeding Dwight. He's not young but he probably has as much or more left in he tank as Dwight.. They could have a nice run together.


I know Melo is a talented player, but then the Lakers would have two extremely talented players that don't strike me as leaders of men. Kobe MAY play one more year after this. If he doesn't, we have all our cap space wrapped up in two guys who have shown a propensity to check out mentally. If nothing else they kind of complete each other: One throws bowling balls at the backboard and the other can't guard his shadow. :man11:
User avatar
Savory Griddles

 
Posts: 8347
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am
Location: AV,CA

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby khmrP on Thu May 16, 2013 8:40 am

if people think Kobe is capable of turning Howard into Chandler type of a role player just imagine Melo being 10x worse than Kobe. Howard will NOT be happy playing with a guy like Melo.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby khmrP on Thu May 16, 2013 8:45 am

lakersin4 wrote:^ I know Green had some streaks where he played well this season but he's not worth that contract or worth sacrificing our future space for. Especially if we already have KG, Clark, Hill at PF. Under this CBA you can't pay role players what he makes. I expect to see more Jamison/Meeks type deals for most of our role players except Hill & Clark(who should be retained for slightly less than Hill).


think they talking bout Gerald Green bro, and as far as he's concerned I know TDRL doesn't like him but I see his inclusion into a Granger deal as maybe the only reason Indy "might" be interested in dealing with us for Pau if otherwise that indy/bos/la trade as poster suggested. He's not that bad of a contract 2yrs @ 3mill per with some lower end positive contribution, used properly we might get the Green that revived his career with the nets for that half of the season. Indy played at one of the slowest pace in the league, when Green was lighting it up in Jersey at the time the team sucked and he got "green light" to do as he pleased pretty much like Meeks green light to chuck 3's anytime he wanted.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby snackdaddy on Thu May 16, 2013 10:32 am

Center Court wrote:
OX1947 wrote:With Love making it clear on a yearly basis that he may not want to be in Minnesota, I think Love might be the only realistic young player with great skills available this offseason. And not only that, being able to use Gasol to get him. Is Love a franchise player? No. Would he be a great number 2? Absolutely. Obviously this would be predicated on Dwight staying, but if Lakers were able to send Gasol to Minny for Love, a front line of Love and Howard at the ages of 25 and 27 would be a great way to start the youth movement to the next title team.

Then at that point, Lakers would have to pray that one of the top PGs is available in 2014, but I dont know if that will happen. I am worried that the summer of 2014 will end up like the summer of 2010 for the Knicks.


Again, why do people keep thinking that Minny i going to trade Love to the Lakers?

Does Love want to be a Laker- yes. Would he fit amazingly well next to Dwight- yes.

But he is not on year by year basis as you put it. He's locked in for 2 more. Minny has NO reason trade him now. Especially for a guy on the wrong side of 30. Pau and Rubio is a cute story and all, but that doesn't mean it's a better team or a good move.

Besides that, they have a new GM and that is Flip Saunders. No way is he going to come in, trade their best player for Pau and still be respected. IF he wants to move Love, he'll get way better offers. Cle would offer a package of young players who fill needs. The Bulls could offer Gibson/Deng/Char Pick. Houston could offer a good package.

there is ZERO chance Love is traded to LA for Pau.


Would you please stop injecting reality into this thread? Fantasy is so much better than reality. :man5:
User avatar
snackdaddy

 
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby Rooscooter on Thu May 16, 2013 1:24 pm

khmrP wrote:if people think Kobe is capable of turning Howard into Chandler type of a role player just imagine Melo being 10x worse than Kobe. Howard will NOT be happy playing with a guy like Melo.


Having Melo here would be doubly bad. He's a regular season weak willed player that is not a leader..... and it would most likely mean that the lakers would be "infected" with the thug players that seem to follow him around the league.

I'd take Chris Paul first...... and you know that's hard for me to even fathom much less say..... :man10:
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 21156
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Coeur D' Alene, ID and Chandler AZ

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Doc Brown wrote:I'd take Lance Stephenson, but the Pacers probably aren't giving him up. He's turned into a good player.

That leaves....

A.) Jason Terry
B.) Courtney Lee
C.) Orlando Johnson
D.) Jordan Crawford
E.) No one

I'd take B and D way, way, way before Green.

They're similar players, both pretty young with decent athleticism. Decent backup SGs.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 36966
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby davriver290 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:32 pm

courtney Lee and jammal would be tons of fire power off the bench... If we could get those two.... I think honestly, our bench would be set. With Clark playing the 4 and Hill playing the 5.

Bench of:

Blake/Lee/Crawford/Clark/Hill Not too much D, but lots of firepower. But then again, they'd be playing 2nd tier players and they'd be mixed in with starters.
Sessions, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Bynum
User avatar
davriver290

 
Posts: 5575
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 pm

Going off of the roster that Doc built:
Nash / ____
Kobe / Lee
Granger / ______
Garnett / Clark
D12 / Hill

Mini-MLE and Vet.min on a backcourt duo and we are set.

I say go get Augustin if you can for the mini-MLE. If you can't grab him, then you go after Belinelli with the mini-MLE. I doubt he sees much more than that. Then you try to fill in with vet. min signings like Wright, Morrow, Budinger, and Xavier Henry. Bring back Douglas-Roberts and Goudelock. My coup de grace would be bringing in Elton Brand for the minimum. He's older, yes. But he just had a VERY solid season posting 6/7 with almost 1.5 blocks in 20 minutes. He'd be taking a lesser role for a pay cut if he did this, but damn would that shore up our front line.

Nash/Bellinelli/Goudelock
Bryant/Lee/Morrow
Granger/Clark/Douglas-Roberts
Garnett/Brand
Howard/Hill/Sacre

That team is awesome. :man10:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 36966
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby khmrP on Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 pm

therealdeal wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:I'd take Lance Stephenson, but the Pacers probably aren't giving him up. He's turned into a good player.

That leaves....

A.) Jason Terry
B.) Courtney Lee
C.) Orlando Johnson
D.) Jordan Crawford
E.) No one

I'd take B and D way, way, way before Green.

They're similar players, both pretty young with decent athleticism. Decent backup SGs.


you hate Green but like Crawford? Did you watch that Bos/NY series? Dude is just moron when it comes to shot selection and defensively he makes Meeks look good. Pretty much never saw him get anymore burn after the series shifted to NY.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 16, 2013 4:34 pm

khmrP wrote:
therealdeal wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:I'd take Lance Stephenson, but the Pacers probably aren't giving him up. He's turned into a good player.

That leaves....

A.) Jason Terry
B.) Courtney Lee
C.) Orlando Johnson
D.) Jordan Crawford
E.) No one

I'd take B and D way, way, way before Green.

They're similar players, both pretty young with decent athleticism. Decent backup SGs.


you hate Green but like Crawford? Did you watch that Bos/NY series? Dude is just moron when it comes to shot selection and defensively he makes Meeks look good. Pretty much never saw him get anymore burn after the series shifted to NY.

Yes I did watch the series and I also watched the guy play in Washington. He is much better than Meeks.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 36966
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby jlkr on Thu May 16, 2013 5:43 pm

Slight off topic, but not that much so if we're talking about people the Lakers should grab off other teams:
How about stealing the Phoenix Suns' entire training staff?
Some try to tell me
Thoughts they cannot defend...
--Hayward
User avatar
jlkr

 
Posts: 3696
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: your friendly neighborhood bar

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby lakersin4 on Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

jlkr wrote:Slight off topic, but not that much so if we're talking about people the Lakers should grab off other teams:
How about stealing the Phoenix Suns' entire training staff?

We should do that for sure.
lakersin4

 
Posts: 2377
Joined: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Re: Roster Improvement: Free Agents Now and Later?

Postby khmrP on Fri May 17, 2013 8:54 am

lakersin4 wrote:
jlkr wrote:Slight off topic, but not that much so if we're talking about people the Lakers should grab off other teams:
How about stealing the Phoenix Suns' entire training staff?

We should do that for sure.


trade Antoni for them :man1:
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 9956
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Report: J.J. Redick Unlikely To Return To Bucks

Postby Kobe8Fan on Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

Report: J.J. Redick Unlikely To Return To Bucks

Image

J.J. Redick is unlikely to return to the Milwaukee Bucks, according to a report.

Redick will become an unrestricted free agent on July 1.

Redick is coming off a reported 3-year, $20 million contract.


http://journaltimes.com/sports/basketba ... 963f4.html
User avatar
Kobe8Fan

 
Posts: 10075
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:49 am
Location: Covina, CA

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Doc Brown, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media and 17 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.