Sac-Queens & Gentlemen (Laker-Fans)! Showtime is BACK!

Sac-Queens & Gentlemen (Laker-Fans)! Showtime is BACK!

Postby Showtime on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:34 pm

:mad1:
I can't believe the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] that those punks from ESPN are saying about the 3-Time World Champion Lakers. "No heart, they're asleep", "They played their last playoff game in game 1", " Complacent", and the kicker..." NO HEART!" AAAHHHH!!! After one game everyone counts them out...(there done!) [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! Champions come back with a vengeance, they learn from their mistakes and capitalize on the other teams weakness. The "D" will step up, the intensity will be there and the offense will be firing on all cylinders. The Purple & Gold Machine will rise and all others will submit...to the Los Angeles Lakers. Long live Chick!

"Never underestimate the heart of a champion"
~Rudy T~
Showtime

Postby Reddy on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:39 pm

Welcome back showtime! :bow:
yeah, that is [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
everyone thinks we are worn out and will be dethroned
but that wont happen, least no this year the way i see it
we are now hungrieer than ever because off all the crtiisim the whole league has on us
the whole league cant wait for us to lose the ring
they want us gone
sorry, laker haters, that aint happening this year,
kobe has improved, and shaqs bettering each game, in other words, if we play every game like game 1 against wolves, WE ARE UNDEFEATABLE
Go alerks 4 peat!
ONLY 15 MORE WINS TILL FOUR PEAT!!!!!!!!! :bow: :jam2: :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:59 am

You know what...They're just trying to start controversy with it all...Like how they all did last year in the WCFs...I hate it cuz people actually sit there and listen to what ignorant comments these dumb$h!t's have to say!!!

Even though I listen to what they have to say, it's all the same stuff they keep sayin over and over again...It gets borin, but I guess they like hearin their voice..... :man7:
Last edited by LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers4Ever on Fri Apr 25, 2003 10:00 am

YEA WUTEVER! THEY ARE TOTALLY ASLEEP!! IF THEY DONT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, THE DYNASTY WILL BE OVER... PERIOD! :mad1:
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:28 am

Lakers4Ever wrote:YEA WUTEVER! THEY ARE TOTALLY ASLEEP!! IF THEY DONT GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER, THE DYNASTY WILL BE OVER... PERIOD! :mad1:

Of course.. In order for the dynasty to expand the Lake Show will have to get their act together, and they will... It's funny how fans doubt and question the Lakers' ability.... :man7:

Postby Lakers4Ever on Fri Apr 25, 2003 11:55 am

I dont doubt... I'm just saying they need to get their act together... FUNNY HOW FANS PUT WORDS INTO OTHER FAN'S MOUTHS. :disagree:
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 12:59 pm

break it up you 2, lol :man10:

15 more wins and all those fans that doubted our ability will be proven wrong once again

the lakers know now that the timberwolves will refuse to give in in any way
so we gotta work 4 every basket
make em work for every shot they take
madke em have 24 second violations
play pargo style defense :man1:
in short, JUST GO OUT THEIR AND PLAY LIKE THE CHAMPION LAKERS AND 4 PEAT!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:17 pm

:man2: All that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] whether you like it or not is the truth!!! These guys look like crap!! Losing 2 games in a row to the WHO??VES They need to boune back and play like the season depends on it...because it does!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 25, 2003 2:21 pm

Game 4 is crucial we lose it, we're definitely out and dead, no hop efor us then,
we lose game 4, it wil not be the same was wcf, but even worse, o i dont wannna imagine
LET ME STAY OPTIMISTIC! 15 MORE WINS NOW!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby clublakers on Fri Apr 25, 2003 6:47 pm

Showtime is like a shot of espresso on the board. Glad you made it back in player.

Oh, and just 'cause Showtime comes in with a potty mouth doesn't make it right ya'll. Lets continue to moderate ourselves so I can spend the extra time doing other [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]... err... stuff for the site.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Return to Lakers Discussion