I SAID IT ONCE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN... TRADE HORRY!!!!!!

Postby shaqass on Thu May 15, 2003 6:53 am

[quote="GoldenEye
You're 100% right LakersGyrl, Horry will step up game 6 and 7 ... and all of you guys will kiss his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] !!! :man9:[/quote]

I really like Horry for what he has done for us. He missed this last shoot and what? MJ missed a couple as well. Sure we should keep him. He will bring so much from the bench next year and will allow Keon Clark ( :man1: ) to take some rest...

Better have a good toothpaste, Horry's doubter, there will be soon an [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to kiss :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby GoldenEye on Thu May 15, 2003 7:18 am

shaqass wrote:[quote="GoldenEye
You're 100% right LakersGyrl, Horry will step up game 6 and 7 ... and all of you guys will kiss his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] !!! :man9:

I really like Horry for what he has done for us. He missed this last shoot and what? MJ missed a couple as well. Sure we should keep him. He will bring so much from the bench next year and will allow Keon Clark ( :man1: ) to take some rest...

Better have a good toothpaste, Horry's doubter, there will be soon an [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to kiss :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:[/quote]

Yeah Baby, Yeah!
GoldenEye

Postby KobeIsAGod on Thu May 15, 2003 10:11 am

GoldenEye wrote:Don't forget what Horry has done for this franchise ... without him we would not have 3 rings and competing for the fourth !!!

I deserve more respect than that as Fox do. But you are right, it's time to change if we want to keep winning these rings.

GO LAKERS, GO IN 7

Horry has done tons for this team, and I love him for that. But he's not getting any younger, and his fuel is running low. Maybe it's time for him to say step back gracefully. Shaw, too. I love those two, but everything has to come to an end.
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu May 15, 2003 10:28 am

As much as I am a Laker fan, I will never catch myself kissing Robert Horry's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!! He may have made a few crucial shots here and there, but he just isn't consistent and as athletic enough to contend w/ these younger players anymore. He's getting beat on the dribble everytime and has no kind of ballhandle. My opinion stays and I still feel he should be traded after this season... No matter how he does these next few games.

Game 6 and/or 7 should be given to Medvedenko. PERIOD.
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:27 pm

We need both of them to step up, no matter what... Phil can't just depend on a few guys like he has durin the season... All players on the court GOTTA step up!!! Even if Horry's been missin his share of shots, he gots to come back to play some D... He needs to crash the boards, and do all that! The little things count, just play ur heart out!!! Slava really stepped up the last game, and we're gonna need more of that for everyone today!!!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion