SAN ANTONIO LOSES AN 18 PT LEAD AGAIN!!!

SAN ANTONIO LOSES AN 18 PT LEAD AGAIN!!!

Postby Lakers4Ever on Mon May 19, 2003 11:40 pm

:man9:
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 11:50 pm

Dayam I know... I was watchin the game... Hey I'm goin for the Mavs to win the series... :man1: I cant believe Rose got injured and they didn't take the foul! SO what if it woulda gave the Mavs free throws, or they should at least have called a timeout on the fast break....

Instead Dirk accidentally stepped on Roses shoe... OMG!! :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStoper on Tue May 20, 2003 6:36 am

Ill say it again Im no Spurs fan but the reason I think the Mavs won this game becuase of the hack a shaq foul thing.Yall saw it when Bowen kept on gitting fouled by some bench warmer to keep on shooting freethrows becuase he sucks so bad at it.The man was fouled out in that quarter becuase he sent him to the line so much.Thats not how you play basketball,thats [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] ball.Im shure yall Laker fans remember when a bunch of teams just wanted to foul Shaq so they could catch up so they could beat the Lakers.It works but thats not basketball thats [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! :bang:
TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers4Ever on Tue May 20, 2003 8:30 am

It's all tactics man.... You have to do what it takes to win right? Even if it takes fouling a bad foul shooter constantly in a game. That to me is smart basketball by Don Nelson. When Hack-a-Shaq was still in effect, I felt it was a smart tactic. This one by the Mavs is yet again another smart move. Good thinking.... Why didn't we think of that?!?!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 7:15 pm

Ya... it sux when they just cant play the game.. But it's apart of the game, and it's strategy... They do what they gotta do, and now they don't use the Hack and Shaq cuz his percentage is at his highest for the year. He's practiced, and teams use the hackin foul to get back into the game, but it only helps if they can score... :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue May 20, 2003 8:57 pm

Great plays buy Dallas fouling when down by 3. That was so smart, why can't more teams do that at the end? Seriously. That's coach of the year material right there.

:man11:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 9:24 pm

Yea... by foulin Duncan before his attempt... Mah dad called that play.. lol... I thought it would be good, but I didn't know they'd do that, I thought they'd play some good D. But then I thought it over, thatd Duncan would make the 1st, and miss the last, or make the last, but then if the Mavs got the board, they'd still have to foul.... great coachin! :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue May 20, 2003 11:23 pm

Don Nelson totally outcoached PIMPLE FACE. The hack a bowen plan was to simply to distrupt the flow and the momentum of the game. The fouling with 5 mins. left in the 2nd quarter was a sign that Dallas controlled the flow of the game, even when they were down. Some people might call BS ball, but you have to agree it worked. Bowen made 5 of 10 from that stretch, and the fouls took the crowd out of the game. Brilliant coaching from THA DON!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 11:26 pm

LOL tha Don, how about callin him Nelly? Or callin Popovich, Pop-a-zit?? Hehehehe :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 21, 2003 12:44 pm

Yall people are just frekin pist of that yall little old Laker dynasty is over....ooops wait I forgot 3 is not a dynasty.All yall are doing right now is whineing becuase your Lakers were beat by the little old spurs,and all the sudden hate them and cheering for Dalles all the sudden.And I believe its safe to say,Bowen is the Kobe Stoper!And calling coach pop a zit face,well yall need to actually look at him.The zim master probly has more zits than him!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 21, 2003 3:47 pm

Yall people are just frekin pist of that yall little old Laker dynasty is over....ooops wait I forgot 3 is not a dynasty.

Well define dynasty, I'd love to see how you define it. And even if three in a row has only been done 4 times, it's still something Dallas, San Antonio, and Sacramento have not done. And with S.A. loosing 18 point leads. They won't do it either. So please, tell us all what dynasty is.

All yall are doing right now is whineing becuase your Lakers were beat by the little old spurs,and all the sudden hate them and cheering for Dalles all the sudden.

We can do whatever we want, we are all purple and gold here buddy. Even though S.A. beat L.A., doesn't mean we are going to love them. So what if we root for Dallas. I love Dallas, but not nearly as much as I love L.A.

And calling coach pop a zit face,well yall need to actually look at him.The zim master probly has more zits than him!

Ummm... Obviously you havn't seen PJax because:
A. You would know if he had zits or not
B. What the hell is "zim", you mean "Zen" there buddy...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Wed May 21, 2003 4:06 pm

Ok 4 one, JEANIE does not have bad taste, and even though i am a guy, Phil is WAAAAAAAAAY better lookin than [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

And yeah, how many rings does [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] have?

And Phil?
9 AND COUNTING

sure........
you got point :man7:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 21, 2003 4:06 pm

Wait a minute, Kobe "stoper" what's a stoper by the way? There's no word in the English language dictionary that defines this. U never got back to me on this, and this term ur assotiating with Kobe isn't relevant cuz there's no such word!!

U tell em LD2K!! Great points! :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStoper on Wed May 21, 2003 4:11 pm

No my friend I have been a Boston fan most of my damn life so I wouldnt say that I would not know what it feels like.Trust me I have been around this place for awile watching some of yall say crap about other teams.and when it comes that someone thinks that there is a little problem with the lakers,yall git mad and give people the boot.And to say pop is covered in zits,I mean come on thats just sad.Obveusly,you my freind just say things off the top of your head!
TheKobeStoper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 21, 2003 4:13 pm

LOL.... we come with the facts up on this piece... :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers4Ever on Wed May 21, 2003 4:33 pm

All of you MFs need to grow up
Lakers4Ever

Postby Reddy on Wed May 21, 2003 4:40 pm

Lakers4Ever wrote:All of you MFs need to grow up
:jam2:

THANK YOU! :bow: :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion