Sasha and Lakers are talking

Re: Sasha and Lakers are talking

Postby chingy248 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 am

To be fair, in his last year as a Laker under Phil

Phil was toying with his minutes; anybody remember that? Shannon was coming on..and Machine would go like 2 months without getting a single minute and then out of nowhere Phil would put him in and then take him out for no reason . Shooter like Machine needs consistent minutes
chingy248

Postby chingy248 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 pm

Sasha Vujacic
Yesterday

work done, with the best there is @gameshapeinc ...on a mission for nr3...... ‪#‎ilovethisgame‬ ‪#‎lavitaebella‬ ‪#‎nekotoodgorevidisve‬

nr3 = Ring #3 :jam2:

chingy248

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 pm

^Your avy will never cease to horrify me. :freak2:
Image <-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby khmrP on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:14 pm

chingy248 wrote:
Sasha Vujacic
Yesterday

work done, with the best there is @gameshapeinc ...on a mission for nr3...... ‪#‎ilovethisgame‬ ‪#‎lavitaebella‬ ‪#‎nekotoodgorevidisve‬

nr3 = Ring #3 :jam2:

ka thur!!! :man10:
khmrP

Postby NewDynasty on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 pm

We need to get him back asap and sign odom and the old band will be reunited.
NewDynasty

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:01 pm

Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 15m
If the Lakers get Farmar, they'll have five guards on their roster and won't pursue Sasha Vujacic any longer. A lot of IFs right now...
Expand

4 undersized guards and one with a surgically repaired achilles. No reason to get a bigger guard at all.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Aonex on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
If the Lakers get Farmar, they'll have five guards on their roster and won't pursue Sasha Vujacic any longer. A lot of IFs right now...
Expand

4 undersized guards and one with a surgically repaired achilles. No reason to get a bigger guard at all.

Just read that... yeah if it's either Jordan or Sasha, I'd rather get Sasha... he can probably play the 1-3.
In the real world, the day Steph awoke at 9 a.m. to begin his Ustream show, Kobe Bryant probably awoke at the same time, even if it was 6 a.m. in California, and lifted weights.
Aonex

Postby kenshi1023 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:03 pm

they are getting the machine because blake is getting traded for ariza... com'on people get with the program.
lakers turned mr.potatohead into pringles!
kenshi1023

Postby TSpence26 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't buy that.... Kobe is hurt, Nash is hurt........

Duhon got cut.
TSpence26

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:06 pm

I don't see why they don't go after both, or if not both get one and get a bigger wing player to play the two.

While Kobe out, our lineup is....

Nash / Farmar
Blake / Meeks

You can find 4 dudes at the local rec that are bigger than that.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Lakerjones on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Count me in officially as on board with the "getting the band back together" idea. Bring 'em back. :jam2: Sasha, Odom, Farmar, Powell . . . but really now, who the heck plays SF? And backup SF? If we keep Ron I'm more than cool with that. Just very doubtful.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:08 pm

just bounce Meeks and Blake, problem solved.
khmrP

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:10 pm

Doc Brown wrote:
Expand

That tweet if true is one of the stupidest things I've read all offseason. One guard we have is almost 40 with a bad back and hip, one is proving to be injury/accident prone (Blake), one kinda sucks and can't be counted on for big minutes (Meeks), one hasn't played a full NBA season in years, and one will be out until likely December and might even play SF when he returns. No, we don't need another guard that can play PG or SG for injury insurance at all. :man11:
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby chingy248 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Weezy wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
Expand

That tweet if true is one of the stupidest things I've read all offseason. One guard we have is almost 40 with a bad back and hip, one is proving to be injury/accident prone (Blake), one kinda sucks and can't be counted on for big minutes (Meeks), one hasn't played a full NBA season in years, and one will be out until likely December and might even play SF when he returns. No, we don't need another guard that can play PG or SG for injury insurance at all. :man11:

chingy248

Postby 432J on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

can't they just put morris on a boat and send him as far away possible from LA and bring sasha back?

just get rid of morris and they'll have enough space for sasha
432J

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:51 pm

:man10: Thanks I needed that.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby chingy248 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 pm

432J wrote:can't they just put morris on a boat and send him as far away possible from LA and bring sasha back?

Send Morris to wherever DJ Mbenga is right now
chingy248

Postby chingy248 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:53 pm

:bang:

The Lakers are trying to sign free-agent guard Jordan Farmar, but it's not as easy as putting pen to paper.

Farmar hopes to sign with his former team for $1.2 million and openly talks about his NBA return after spending last season overseas, but the Lakers must negotiate a buyout of his contract with a pro team in Turkey.

If Farmar returned, the Lakers would have five guards and would no longer pursue another former Lakers player, Sasha Vujacic, who was considered a longshot to make their roster in the first place.

As usual, there are a lot of "ifs" this time of year

"We are currently working with Jordan to see if we can reach an agreement between him, the Lakers and his team in Turkey," Lakers spokesman John Black said Wednesday. "Beyond that, we cannot comment further on the situation."

Farmar, 26, last played in the NBA during the 2011-12 season, averaging 10.4 points and 3.3 assists with New Jersey.

He signed a lucrative deal to play in Turkey and would need the Lakers to buy out that deal for $500,000.

The Lakers, though, are hoping to negotiate a lower buyout figure to obtain Farmar, who averaged 6.9 points and 2.1 assists over four seasons with them. He left as a free agent after the 2009-10 season.

In an interview Wednesday with The Times, Farmar spoke with hope that a deal would get done.

He was a stubborn, and often cocky, player in his first run with the Lakers but seemed eager to prove himself as a changed person.

"To be able to play with Steve Nash toward the end of his career and learn some things that can help me ... I'm still only 26," he said Wednesday. "I'm going to soak up as much as I can from him and then to play with Kobe [Bryant], who will be determined to make something happen the last few years of his career, I just felt like that was important for me to learn and move on in the rest of my career."
chingy248

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

432J wrote:can't they just put morris on a boat and send him as far away possible from LA and bring sasha back?

Morris is already gone, we extended no offer to him, and I don't believe we will. I haven't heard if he's on our summer league team, but I don't think he is, at least I hope not. Why we wouldn't have room for Sasha with Nash, Blake, Farmar, Kobe and Meeks I have no idea.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby OX1947 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 pm

what a jerk off this year is gonna be. Geez.
OX1947

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:12 pm

Who wrote that?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby 432J on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 pm

chingy248 wrote:

Send Morris to wherever DJ Mbenga is right now

yeah and find a way to get dj back with the lakers

:tacos:
432J

Postby Nashty Gal on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:54 pm

ughhhh if we don't get sasha back :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
Nashty Gal

Postby Aonex on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

therealdeal wrote:Who wrote that?

Mike Bresnahan

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakersnow ... ?track=rss
In the real world, the day Steph awoke at 9 a.m. to begin his Ustream show, Kobe Bryant probably awoke at the same time, even if it was 6 a.m. in California, and lifted weights.
Aonex

Postby TSpence26 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm

Nashty Gal wrote:ughhhh if we don't get sasha back :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Meh...

would be nice but he almost single handedly cost us game 6 of the 2010 West Conf Finals lol
TSpence26

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion