Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby OX1947 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Nashty Gal on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:10 pm

bring my sexy back ;)
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
User avatar
Nashty Gal

 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:18 am

OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby OX1947 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:30 am

Weezy wrote:
OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.


Because.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am

:man10: Alright then.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:51 am

Prime Sasha.... this is the year of.
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Frank Dux on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

I vowed never to say anything bad about Sasha again right before his two crucial free throws in game 7 versus Boston. He didn't let me down, and i'll always have a soft spot for our little Sasha.
User avatar
Frank Dux

 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Finwë on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:43 am

OX1947 wrote:
Weezy wrote:
OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.


Because.

:man10:
that was great
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby marcelo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:31 am

I want him back. And it would be awesome if they made him a billboard too. Something like: "Reactivated"
marcelo

 
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:21 pm
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby jlkr on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 am

Generally didn't like him. But still have a soft spot for him due to those FT's in Game 7. Especially after watching Leonard.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

--Robert Frost
User avatar
jlkr

 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: your friendly neighborhood bar

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby trodgers on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:43 am

Image
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46640
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:56 am

Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:12 am

Heir apparent to the Mamba
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby LOSLAKERS on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:45 am

I for one hope he comes back
User avatar
LOSLAKERS

 
Posts: 521
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:42 pm

Finwë wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
Weezy wrote:
OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.


Because.

:man10:
that was great


You know CL: "Come Strong" :jam2:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
User avatar
puffyusaf#2

 
Posts: 30703
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:15 pm
Location: Chasing the dream to an Oscar

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Kit on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:11 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Weezy wrote:
OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.


Because.



You sound like 12 lol
Kit

 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Helljumper on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:36 pm

08 Machine was one of my favorite Laker roleplayers ever. I'd welcome him back with open arms as a third stringer if we didn't already have Meeks under contract. As it is, I wouldn't mind if we signed him because I think he could be a great roleplayer in D'antoni's system, but I'd rather we sign someone who is a more dependable shooter and hasn't been out of the league for 2 years.
Image
User avatar
Helljumper

 
Posts: 14882
Joined: Fri May 14, 2004 4:40 pm
Location: Riverside, CA

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby lakerfan2 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:52 pm

432J wrote:epic bump

here is the main reason why i would love to see sasha back. the passion and the energy is something this team really lacked all season long and the machine is full of energy


sasha was good his contract year. after that, he hit a couple threes and actually lost his role to shannon in 2010. he did hit those big free throws, but his role was really diminished after that after some questionable play.

i'd like to see what he's able to bring again, but not sure if he'll be as effective as he was.
#OURHOUSE
User avatar
lakerfan2

 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Weezy on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:16 pm

Helljumper wrote:08 Machine was one of my favorite Laker roleplayers ever. I'd welcome him back with open arms as a third stringer if we didn't already have Meeks under contract. As it is, I wouldn't mind if we signed him because I think he could be a great roleplayer in D'antoni's system, but I'd rather we sign someone who is a more dependable shooter and hasn't been out of the league for 2 years.


Problem is, finding someone with those criteria with the minimum or even mini-MLE is looking hard to do. Guys like Wright, Mayo, and Budinger are out of our price range, and I'd really need to see a list of all the available free agent shooters to say if there are a lot better than Sasha for what we can offer.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby Battle Tested20 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:09 pm

Doc Brown wrote:

"NBA Star Sasha Vujacic"

:man10:
Image
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
User avatar
Battle Tested20

 
Posts: 11704
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:39 pm
Location: San Diego, CA (SDSU)

Re: Sasha lets it all hang out when it comes to the Celtics..

Postby OX1947 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Kit wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
Weezy wrote:
OX1947 wrote:Bringing Sasha back is not going to change the fact that he can not play in the NBA anymore.


And you say this based on...? How do we know he can't play in the NBA anymore? He's only been out of the league 2 years, and the last time he was in he played very well for the Nets. He's 29, not 36 or something, not like he's old and washed up.


Because.



You sound like 12 lol


You sound like Eleventeen.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.