03-04 season will be proving ground to kings fans

03-04 season will be proving ground to kings fans

Postby OG on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:23 am

I have been to all of the different little king fans board and they are absolutly convinced Sacramento will destroy LA next year. i mean, its aggravating untill i have to calm myself down and realize im still right no matter what weak philisophical crap they throw at me. they are truly convinced LA be not improve next year and that they will stomp us. their logic is nothing but wishfull thing and they are blinded by their own opinions because you know the only fans who come to message boards are the real dedicated ones. so they have real deep logic, albeit stupid logic, and they some how combined both. stupid and logic, only kings fans could put them togather. their biggest argument that they are stuck on is that karl malone and gary payton wont be getting the same numbers they did on their former teams and because of that, LA wont be improved. uhh, isnt that the most retarded logic you have ever heard? another popular logic going around in kings fans heads is that they are the best team in the league but yet they have never won a championship and couldnt even win one with home court advantage, is their somthing seriously wrong with that logic or is it just me? they think that just saying they are the best team in the leagues constitutes them a championship. its weird but they are all delusional. i just cant wait till the upcoming season when im back on all the kings boards reading all of their predictions back to them while watching them eat each and every word. havnt they learned they should get out of the business of prediction since they have been saying, "next year" the last 4 years?
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:32 am

Dont worry about my friend OG. sure i am disgusting be all [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] mans as well.........THEY ARE BLIND TO THE FACTS AND EVERYTHINGS. while their team stays the same.....EVERYONE ELSE IS UPGRADING.......plus, can they actaully win something that counts and then start talking?

i have a friend whos a webber fan whot herefor constitues as a queens fan. He thinks Kobe is extremely overrated and thinks Pierce is bettr htan Kobe. His NBA first team is Kidd Mcgrady Peirce Garnett and Duncrap.

HORRIBLE, isnt it? he only thinks htis way because kobe is in LA and he doesnt want to admit kobe is the best in the NBA.

He keeps saying KObe needs 50 shots to get 30 points and cant lead a team. McGrady led his team to a below 500 record adn finished 8TH IN THE EAST!!!!! Peirce needs what? 200 shots per game to score 25?

and kobe had a team with noheart last year in the beginning. His heart rubbed off to others on the team...and no one talks about hte Houston and Utah game where he led them all the way with an injured knee.............

so dont worry about those queens fans, they are nothing short of ignorant
Kobe's Empire

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:45 am

Yo K Empire, don't forget to mention to your friend the 9 games of 40+ points. One day I was watching ESPN and an annalyst stated that the window of opportunity for the Kings shut really quick when Webber went down. That, the lakers are clearly the favorite. That's what I heard and I'm not going to argue with an ESPN annalyst, they get paid to report hoops.
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:48 pm

We have more talent than ANY OTHER TEAM in the NBA, it's just a question about chemistry.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:51 pm

Wasn't that same question about chemistry brought up when Rodman went to the Bulls? I think so. Damn it, wouldn't it be great if we had that same coach? Wait a second, we do!
kingjsun

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:51 pm

Yea, that's a good point... We always had the chemistry but the all around talent was never really all there. I dont wanna turn out to be a 2000 portland squad, neither!!! I'm sure the chemistry will be there, we got this....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:53 pm

the difference between us and Portland is Portland has problems, we only get accused of problems.
kingjsun

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 12:54 pm

But it wasn't their off court problems that held them back, u know? They just had all that talent, but didn't know how to ultilize them together.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:02 pm

No, their off court problems were key to their on court play. Cheeks has been doing everything he possibly can, but when he has to direct energy to players that fight each other, or get caught with dope, it effects him and the team. It's a distraction. I fear there will be no distractions with our organization. Kings fans probably would disagree, but we'll see in the end.
kingjsun

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:04 pm

The reason why we won't turn into a Portland team is simple... PHIL JACKSON
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:05 pm

Amen
kingjsun

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:25 pm

portland and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] are teh same. same [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] that were close but were never good enough to win. and both of them are on the west coast in the north west. ya sunsa bithus
Kobe's Empire

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 1:30 pm

Yeah, with portaland you would think someone would pull a Spreewell if they didn't have Cheeks as their coach.
kingjsun

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 3:27 pm

kingjsun wrote:No, their off court problems were key to their on court play. Cheeks has been doing everything he possibly can, but when he has to direct energy to players that fight each other, or get caught with dope, it effects him and the team. It's a distraction. I fear there will be no distractions with our organization. Kings fans probably would disagree, but we'll see in the end.

I'm talkin about the Portland team of 2000, I made this clear in mah past post. Cheeks wasn't the coach then, Dunleavy was... Back then they didn't have that many problems, only Rasheed's technical problems... But they had the talent but not the heart, and desire, and chemistry like our 2000 squad had then... That's what I'm tryin to say... They had the talent, but not the chemistry to take them to the finals, that's why we rallied from a 4th quarter deficit in game 7 to move on to the finals...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby STC on Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:19 pm

That Portland team was very talented. But it was mostly based on depth, additionally they didn't have one go to guy. With our recent aqcusitions we've addressed our two weakest positions, PG and PF. The rest of our "supporting cast" has been well versed on playing key roles from Phil and the coaching staff.
STC

Return to Lakers Discussion