A Secret Hope(how embarrassing)

A Secret Hope(how embarrassing)

Postby KobeIsAGod on Sun May 11, 2003 6:04 pm

I have forgiven my babies. They made me lose my voice til tomorrow, but the Lakers played good today. Hopefully the Momentum Jersey(a chickism) will stay on our team til the 6th game.

By the way, is anyone else kind of secretly hoping that the Queens make it to the conference finals so the Lakers can match up against them again?
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 6:37 pm

I never root for the Queens.
I never root for the Celtics.

Even though I know that the Queens are depleted with the loss of Webber, they still have some talent. Without Webber, they almost beat Dallas. That makes Dallas look pathetic (which is true) when a team without their best player, take you to double overtime.

To be honest with you I'd rather take Dallas due to the lack of WCF experience, compared to the Queens.

The Queens play better defense than the Mavs.

But regardless what happens I don't actually care. The Lakers are about to make history and any team on its way is about to get crushed.

But before moving to the WCF opponent, lets not look to far ahead. Lets take out the Spurs first, then we'll talk about the WCF.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Sun May 11, 2003 8:20 pm

I will never root for the queens.
:man1:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby k8fanatic on Sun May 11, 2003 9:08 pm

i hope the queens will get obliterated by the mavs! it doesnt matter, the winner of the lakers-spurs series, which will be the lakers, will be the winner of the whole thing
k8fanatic

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 9:41 pm

LOL!! Nah... no matter what I'm never eva gonna root for the Queenies!! It's kinda funny that ur mentioning it, cuz they are slaughtering the Mavs.. I'm hopin that the Mavs will win, since they seem to not have consistancy... hmmmm :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 9:50 pm

I agree with your call on the Mavs, L-Gyrl. The Mavs are getting blown out by Sacramento team in Game 4, that is without Webber. To me, Dallas is just over-rated. They will eventually win the series with the Queens, due to the loss of Webber. However, when they face the Lakers, their lack of defense will lead to their elimination.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 9:59 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:I agree with your call on the Mavs, L-Gyrl. The Mavs are getting blown out by Sacramento team in Game 4, that is without Webber. To me, Dallas is just over-rated. They will eventually win the series with the Queens, due to the loss of Webber. However, when they face the Lakers, their lack of defense will lead to their elimination.

YES! Dallas is over rated but I guess it's like that cuz they league has their certain ways to market teams and players... They got talent, but talent doesn't win championships... Yea, the Kings are doin great without Webber, but last night they lost, and now they're blowin away the Mavs... This series seems like a toss up, but it's tough to decare who just might pull it off....
LakersGyrl2003

Queens

Postby Guest on Mon May 12, 2003 12:21 am

Why do all of you hate the Queens?? I love any team that allows the Lakers to advance EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Postby Guest on Mon May 12, 2003 12:44 am

:jam2: :boxing1: easily kobe is the best in the game, easily[/code]

Re: Queens

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:04 am

kobegotskillz wrote:Why do all of you hate the Queens?? I love any team that allows the Lakers to advance EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

I don't like the Queens cuz I don't want them to get any further in the playoffs... But I don't "hate" them... But I'm just sayin, I'd like to play the Mavs, u know... But it wouldn't matter
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 10:03 am

I don't care who we face, but I want sacto...because we need to beat them while they are down and remember that if we do face Dallas...Nick the quick will want to score some vengeance against us and coupled with our troubles with Nash and Nowitzki...we might struggle against Dallas. Sacto will be tougher at first, but with no more Webber we can more easily chop their legs out from under them and take advantage of the fact that with no C-Webb Slava can get lots of minutes cause he can guard Keon Clarke and Hedo Turkoglu
Snakell Beast

Postby MagicToKobe on Mon May 12, 2003 10:09 am

Im with Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on this one:

Neva pull for the Queens!
Neva pull for the Celtics!

ALWAYS BET ON THE LAKERS!!!!

LA in 6!!! LETS GO LAKERS!!!
Everyday is a challenge that eventually leads to victory!!!!!
MagicToKobe

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 1:00 pm

I'm not pulling for the Kings...I'm just saying maybe we should play them instead...besides I ALWAYS want to play the toughest teams in each round because I want us to EARN our championships every year so that they can't say..."well they didn't get to face Sa*ramento, so we don't know what would have or could have happened" they only get to say "Well, the loss of Chris Webber hurt the Kings but the Lakers must get credit for winning that series against Sa*ramento
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:10 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:I'm not pulling for the Kings...I'm just saying maybe we should play them instead...besides I ALWAYS want to play the toughest teams in each round because I want us to EARN our championships every year so that they can't say..."well they didn't get to face Sa*ramento, so we don't know what would have or could have happened" they only get to say "Well, the loss of Chris Webber hurt the Kings but the Lakers must get credit for winning that series against Sa*ramento

No matter what people are still gonna talk, even after this post season is over with... They are never gonna like the outcome, so that's why I'm just trying not to bother with people like that n e more.... :jam2: :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby KobeIsAGod on Mon May 12, 2003 5:54 pm

you guys COMPLETELY misinterpreted my ENTIRE post. lol I'm not rooting for the Queens. Everytime I see any of the players, I feel like throwing up. But they're the second best team in this league after our team, and those two have a clean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] rivalry going on. Back in the Celtics/Lakers era, the fans hated the other team, but damn were the series good as hell when they matched up. I loved the series last year, because that stupid team gave the Lakers something to really play for, and I wouldn't mind watching us put them away once again. Dallas is too boring, and it would be WAY too easy to get by them.
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 6:06 pm

KobeIsAGod wrote:you guys COMPLETELY misinterpreted my ENTIRE post. lol I'm not rooting for the Queens. Everytime I see any of the players, I feel like throwing up. But they're the second best team in this league after our team, and those two have a clean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] rivalry going on. Back in the Celtics/Lakers era, the fans hated the other team, but damn were the series good as hell when they matched up. I loved the series last year, because that stupid team gave the Lakers something to really play for, and I wouldn't mind watching us put them away once again. Dallas is too boring, and it would be WAY too easy to get by them.

I feel ya bro
i throw up every time i see christy and the webber howl
:man1: :man5:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion