It's a shame.

It's a shame.

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 5:52 pm

I came here looking for intelligent, un-biased discussion in regards to the Lakers, Kings, and the NBA in general. Unfortunately, too many of you are completely blind, and show none of the aforementioned requisites. CL, I don't know what happened, but last time I came here the "regulars" were a lot more grown up. Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you, just a select few, but I'm leaving this board for good. So throw the confetti, run the parades, but I hope you realize that I came to give the lakers props, and most of what I got was typical "We hate the kings" banter. It's a shame that this is how the Lakers fan-base are represented, (again, not all of you.), but hey, I understand. Every team has the bad-apple fans, the ones who make supporting your team a disgrace for the real fans. So good luck all, and I hope that it's the Lakers and Kings in the western conf. finals next year, cause anything else, is just too boring to watch.

ciao.
warn3rboy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:59 pm

That sucks to hear man, wished you could have stayed...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 6:04 pm

ah well, it's very much appreciated, but I will most likely end up returning once the season starts again. Again, thank you, it's fans/posters like you that make the game worth it.
warn3rboy

Postby BDG on Mon May 19, 2003 6:56 pm

you shouldn't go... its just recently there have been some idiotic guests coming here posting [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. im glad to see that you have registered though.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FirstLady on Mon May 19, 2003 7:00 pm

Yeah, don't let those few bad apples spoil it for you. Hang in there with us.
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 7:57 pm

Stay throughout the off-season. Both our teams our out of it, and we've been gettin some idiots on here.... Stay here for a while... :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 19, 2003 8:32 pm

I hope I have been a competent and mature representative of CL...I have tried to be as studious and gentlemanly as possible...
Snakell Beast

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 19, 2003 9:53 pm

Yes as I have as well Snakell...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 10:00 pm

Was it my breath??? I hate to see you leave coulda enjoyed debating during the off season. But if you must leave...dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!!
MIKEDOG

Postby clublakers on Mon May 19, 2003 10:28 pm

*sniff sniff*

...what's that smell? Oh, sup Mikedog.

Sorry to see ya go warn3rboy. It's far better to discuss hoop with your rivals.

One more vote for the dreaded moderation.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Enemy on home territory.

Postby Briguy112184 on Tue May 20, 2003 12:50 am

Notice where he is from...He is a queens fan. Glad to see you go.
Never underestimate the heart of a champion.

"I don't like this feeling. I hate this feeling. I don't ever want to feel it again."
Kobe.
Briguy112184

Postby shaqass on Tue May 20, 2003 2:23 am

I am sad to see a member go, just because he doesn't like the way the people in the forum speak. People are free to come here, are free to say whatever they think even if it's blind comments and free to leave if the don't like it. Personaly I prefer talking with someone who doesn't have the same opinion than me or someone who root for the Kings and has something to say. I don't like as well the Lakers fan who said "Queens sucks" and that's it. I don't like as well Guest coming here and writing "Lakers sucks" that's really stupid and those people should be ejected from the Forum because they bring nothing. But "blind" people who root 100% for the Lakers without looking at the reallity...well those people are fans, and by definition a fan is more driven by his heart than his head (not all, ok), should we ask them to leave?. Moreover, some people connecting here are not all NBA expert (I am not) and it's more difficult to argument when you don't have a good background. Should we ask them to leave the forum? Sometimes fans are not english native speaker (as you may have noticed :man1: ) and maybe what I say can be stupid or blind, I don't know. Should I leave the forum? Warn3rboy common, you are welcome here as much as all fan, the expert and the other, the Lakers one and the Kings' one. Just stay, don't read or answer all if you find it's sometimes stupid but give your opinion, that is important for us. And above all don't forget: we all know here where is the capital of California :man10: :man10: :man10:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby GoldenEye on Tue May 20, 2003 5:59 am

Shaqass is right :bow:
This is a Lakers forum with true fans and part of them are little blind. But they're FANS.
Just ignored guys who come with just profanity and discuss with the others who want to share their opinion.

See ya soon :man11:
Dynasty is not over, Lakers dynasty has begun!
GoldenEye

Postby warn3rboy on Tue May 20, 2003 12:16 pm

:man6: I love you too!!! AHHHH!!!

Alright well, shnaps, I'm surprised, perhaps I'll check in from time to time during the off-season.. see if anyone has any new rumors or news worth reading... thanks you guys, good show good show.
warn3rboy

Return to Lakers Discussion