Shaq's Apologizes

Shaq's Apologizes

Postby IloveLA on Fri May 30, 2003 1:42 pm

IloveLA Laker media latest news 5-30-02 1:20pm
http://foxsports.lycos.com/content/view ... Id=1430946
Shaq has apologized for missing the year end meeting he has apologized to coach phil jackson qoute"I know i messed up and when i mess i will clean up"
IloveLA

Postby Reddy on Fri May 30, 2003 2:28 pm

That's good 4 dah big fella. Now I think he will really get in shape in the offseason, and be back next season serious about the championship, so the whole league gotta watch out! Good to see the big fella know he gotta pay for his mess! :man10:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LAKERCHICK on Fri May 30, 2003 6:20 pm

"MOVE [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] GET OUT THA WAY, [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] GET OUT THA WAY"
CUZ HERE COME SHAQDADDY. :man4:
Devean George
LAKERCHICK

Postby Reddy on Fri May 30, 2003 6:25 pm

shaquille o'neal mad + kobe bryant mad + phil jackson can't wait to shut red up = RINGS!

That's the formula.
It's very simple. the whole laker team especialyl the 3 i highlighted above are furious rite now. A few days ago it may jsut have been kobe and phil but now since the big daddy said he is responsible, i aded him to the list.
Go Lakers! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LAKERCHICK on Fri May 30, 2003 7:16 pm

MMMMMMMMMMHHHUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH!!!
HALLELUJAH
CAN I GET AN AMEN SISTA OR BROTHA :man10:
Devean George
LAKERCHICK

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 30, 2003 7:40 pm

Well, maybe Phil will be willing to put aside his pride and play guys like Slava and Rush so that the team can improve so that (ultimately) he can yardle Red Aurbach...
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Fri May 30, 2003 7:41 pm

I think Phil will not retire without at least one more ring cause he really wants to shut red up by sayin he got more rings.
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Fri May 30, 2003 11:49 pm

Blah, blah, blah give me a effn break. This apology does not mean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! At this point Shaq is gonna have to put up or shut up!! I can care less about the damn interview!!!! Quit your effn talking and get to work fat [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!! Let your game next year do your apologizing!!! :man2:
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 12:09 am

MIKEDOG wrote:Blah, blah, blah give me a effn break. This apology does not mean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! At this point Shaq is gonna have to put up or shut up!! I can care less about the damn interview!!!! Quit your effn talking and get to work fat [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!! Let your game next year do your apologizing!!! :man2:

But it shows he can be a man, and admit his actions. He's man enuff to take the blame like a man, and that just means there's nuttin holdin him back from gettin in shape.. Like D-George said, eri-1 is makin a big deal about his weight now, when he's been almost the same for the past few years. We'd all like a more mobile Shaq, so I believe he's gonna take action and do tha dayam thang
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 12:13 am

Simple we are making a deal with his weight this year because it has taken it toll on his knees!! And probably cost us the championship!! I can care less if the guy is 600lbs! If he can maintain his game and does not affect the team than who cares? And him apologizing does not mean that he is a man, it just means that he realizes that he is not safe from being traded and unless he gets his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] together he may be gone!!
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 12:17 am

Nah, he apologized cuz he knows what he did was wrong, and he was puttin himself, and his image in jeopardy. He was just as dissapointed in the loss as the rest were and still he was the only one that didn't show up. But why? It doesn't really matter anymore, the point is is that the season wasn't over just from HIM alone. He's not the reason why the Lakers didn't pull together down the stretch or at the start of the season. Surgeries and injuries are a part of the game, and playin the most games than any other NBA team for 3 years really affected us. They didn't pull together as a team, and the team lost, not one player. One man isn't an island.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 12:22 am

Your right the season is over, and that is exactly why I said that the apology does not mean [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. If he wants to apologize he needs to get his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in shape! I am not blaming any one person but he wants to be the center of the team, where everything starts and ends than it was his responsibility to get his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] together!! :mad1:
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 12:28 am

We all know our championships are revolved around Shaq... But there's more people on the team, than just one man. Sure the ball should get to him often in the paint, but obviously we have our roll players. No one is perfect, so he can't make all his attempts... But he's worked on his free throw percentage so much that no one plays that lil' hack a shaq game any more on him. So at least he made an effort to do something right. Now this offseason we all knows he's gonna have to work hard, and I believe he's gonna do so.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 12:33 am

I am not blaming the loss on him alone. But take a poll and find out what everyones opinion is as far as the main factor in the loss this year!
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 12:39 am

So puttin a main factor poll will lead u to believe that people's opinions are the reason why the Lakers lost?
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 12:49 am

Now your being ridiculous!! :man7:
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 12:50 am

Nah I'm not... Just cuz people have an opinion, doesn't justify that that's the main factor for the Lakers demise this season... It's a factor of all the negatives, not just one.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 12:59 am

I realize that this team needs more than just Shaq to get into shape. But because the team is built around one player and that single player does not live up to his abilities it affects the team more drasticaly than it would if say fish was out! If the big fella wants to remain the 1st option he is going to have to prove that he deserves it!
MIKEDOG

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 1:05 am

YES!!! That's exactly what needs to be done... But he's not a perfect shooter, he makes mistakes here and then, but he's our key guy to get it all started. From there the players go offa him, and do their own thang to contribute, but I do think he needs to be pounds lighter. :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Sat May 31, 2003 1:21 am

I remeber the 1st title run when at the start of the year P. Jackson challenged Shaq to lose weight and to step it up on defense. And what was the result...rings baby!!! But I think he has got lazy, he needs to challenge himself this summer and get back into the shape when he earned the MDE title!! If he can do that than the rest of the league better watch out!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby shaqass on Sat May 31, 2003 7:37 am

Globaly I agree with MikeDog. I am not going to talk here if Shaq is the main reason the lakers lost this year because this is the topic of your other thread which I answered. But concerning the excuses....10 years ago Shaq was a young, shy, well educated, goooood classy boy. Sorry but he has lost a lot of that. He is my hero, I love this player but I have to be honnest. I cannot trust anymore what he says, because he plays with that waaay too much.
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby shaqass on Sat May 31, 2003 7:38 am

(sorry one more time to split my post but this bug with "double sentence make me crazy :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

I have the feeling he thinks he is above everyone now. May this horrible season open his eyes! I will give you my final opinion in 4 months. If he come back in shape then I will eat my words and I hope I will eat them. But one thing is sure, Shaq has to change the way he behave and work. Not only for him, but for the fan, the team and Kobe. Do you really think Kobe will stay in a team where a big fat player who earn more money than him does nothing to get in shape and make all to win. No. Kobe is so clever that if hes has to go somewhere else to win, he will do it.
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 31, 2003 2:14 pm

MIKEDOG wrote:I remeber the 1st title run when at the start of the year P. Jackson challenged Shaq to lose weight and to step it up on defense. And what was the result...rings baby!!! But I think he has got lazy, he needs to challenge himself this summer and get back into the shape when he earned the MDE title!! If he can do that than the rest of the league better watch out!!!

That's right... The challenge needs to be greater, and the players need to crave the championship again. Sure they got exhausted, but Shaq's our main guy, and he needs to be more mobile so he can run with the rest of them on transition D.
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion