Shaq Attack ...

Shaq Attack ...

Postby Guest on Sun May 11, 2003 11:49 pm

GAME 4

Have you seen the same ... Shaq was really quiet on the offensive end and wasn't aggressive as he does usually. He hasn't done any spin move during the whole game !!!! Is he injured or hill ? Any comments ?

He has done a terrific game on the defensive end by the way.

LAKERS in 7. GO LAKERS

Postby shaqass on Mon May 12, 2003 12:01 am

HAHAHHA I just posted a same thread!!! I agree with you guest, i don't understand :bang:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:14 am

Shaq was quiet cuz he wasn't gettin the ball enough in the 1st... Hell him and Kobe were the only ones scoring until almost the end of the quarter..They were doin the scorin and the others were doin the dirty work, but scoring should go around evenly... Shaq gets called for the offensive foul like everytime he does his lil' spin move cuz he hooks the dfefender while leading with the off hand...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby GoldenEye on Mon May 12, 2003 1:18 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Shaq was quiet cuz he wasn't gettin the ball enough in the 1st... Hell him and Kobe were the only ones scoring until almost the end of the quarter..They were doin the scorin and the others were doin the dirty work, but scoring should go around evenly... Shaq gets called for the offensive foul like everytime he does his lil' spin move cuz he hooks the dfefender while leading with the off hand...

Ok for the spin move. But what about his FG (6-17), he doesn't miss normally this kind of close buckets. Ok he has made his FT :bow:

:jam2: GO LAKERS
GoldenEye

Postby shaqass on Mon May 12, 2003 1:21 am

I agree he could fear the fault trouble at the beginning of the game. But even in the third and fourth he seemed to be really limited with his moves. Fotunately his FT stroke was great :man10:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:24 am

Shaq doesn't wanna foul out like he already did in this series... He's takin caution, and his shot selection has changed cuz when he overpowers a defender, he ends up gettin a offensive foul... So he's changin what he does, and he's often takin shots not as close as what he usually takes cuz he doesn't get good position. And when he does get good position, and shoots, he gets hammered, and no call, and that happens a lot, so that may be the reason for that too... But dayam he was on point at the charity stripe!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 2:18 pm

i 4 some reason didnt notice that!
oops!
i thought shaq was being shaq, he wasnt so agresive on teh offenseive end because i think he didnt wanna pick up offensive fouls with dah elbow
or because THE ROLE PLAYER HAD THE HOT HAND! :man1:
SHAQ DADDYS BACK 4 GAME 5!!!!!!!!! :man1:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 12, 2003 2:44 pm

Yes, Shaq avoided fouling out like in game 3. Funny how when he catches himself from being fouled, we win... hmmmm...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to Lakers Discussion