Postby OG on Wed May 21, 2003 8:51 pm

Think about this line up:

PF Kevin Garnett 20 ppg 13 rpg 4 apg
SF Devan George 9 ppg 5 rpg 4 apg
C Alonzo Mourning 10 ppg 10 rpg 2 apg
PG Troy Hudson 14 ppg 4 rpg 5 apg
SG Kobe Bryant 31 ppg 7 rpg 7 apg

NOW THAT IS A CHAMPIONSHIP LINEUP!

Shaq is the NBA championship BARING NONE, but thats only if he is motivated to get it. I think this year proved he no longer gets motivated because of his dominance over the NBA, just like Jordan 10 years ago. but if he returns motivated like Jordan did, then ill just have to gladly eat my words as they go for another 3 peat. which i would love to see happen. a motivated shaq is the most exciting player to watch in the nba as he single handedly will carry a team to the NBA championship on his superman arms. but im not sure if that is his #1 priority anymore. bringing in another dominant player like KG who is extreemly motivated, along with a fresh point guard in troy hudsen, combined with Kobe bryant and his competitive desire would spell instant championships and record breaking seasons for the entire laker squad. it would be sad to see shaq go but if winning is your first priority, go for it. i hope shaq makes me eat my words as i love him to death ( not in that way at all you perverts!!) but somtimes a huge sacrafise must be made in order to get back on track.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 21, 2003 9:45 pm

My god, this is so contreversial...

:phone:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Guest on Thu May 22, 2003 12:06 pm

:man7:

Garnett makes more money than shaq does. How is trading shaq for garnett and hudson gonna make room for kobe's extension?? I agree with you on shaq's ring desires and I would trade him if it would make LA hungrier. It seems that he's had enough rings.

Postby Snakell Beast on Thu May 22, 2003 2:54 pm

"a motivated shaq is the most exciting player to watch in the nba as he single handedly will carry a team to the NBA championship on his superman arms."

With all due respect to The Big Aristotle, he NEVER carried a team of his own to the NBA championship. IT NEVER HAPPENED! He never won without Phil and Kobe and he had a PRIME chance against Houston their second championship year. They were younger, had two huge stars (Penny in his prime and Shaq in his prime) and they got swept. Shaq just couldn't win without Kobe or Phil because as is being proven time and time again, teams need two players at the top 3 in their positions to merely MAKE the finals and usually more to WIN ONE RING let alone 3 IN A ROW!
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 22, 2003 4:24 pm

One man can't carry a team... Players step up, and they work as a team to win championships!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 22, 2003 5:26 pm

Kobe needs Shaq and Shaq needs Kobe. It doesn't matter about that though. The fact is they got three, and that is great.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 22, 2003 8:28 pm

Yeap!! Well all need the big 3!!! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion