Sheridan hands out reports cards, Lakers get A+

Re: Sheridan hands out reports cards, Lakers get A+

Postby Juronimo on Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Juronimo wrote:70 games? :man3:

Phil explained why that's next to impossible for a west coast team to pull off due to the greater traveling distances. Not only that we are the Lakers which means scrub teams will play over their heads every night.

We'll do well to get to 60 wins with everyone healthy for a playoff run, especially Kobe and Nash due to their miles and Dwight due to his surgery. That matters more than blowing your wad during the regular season and being beat up by the time the playoffs hit which is what happened to the evil empire during the '08-'09 season.

Lakers had a great shot at it in 2000. They had one bad stretch where they lost 6 of 8. They were 67-13 and then they laid eggs the last two games. I remember being a little irritated that they were 2 games from tying a franchise record and they laid down. I like to call it Lebroning. Kobe Lebroned this year with the scoring title. I am not a fan of laying down when you have unique professional accomplishment at your feet. Durant didn't lay down this year, it bothered me that Kobe did. To me, anyway, it just sets a loser mentality, even if it isn't. I also can not understand why it was ok, and why we publicize D-Rob's 71 to win the scoring title in 1995, yet, if we talk about doing it now, you are looked at as a stat rat and selfish. This is sports, they have these accomplishments as big stats for a reason. Why not go for it.

I see it differently. I got more respect for Kobe for sitting out that last game. He cares about being right for the playoffs more than he does about regular season totals. He might have gone for it 10 years ago but not now.

Besides in 2000, we won it all and that's what really matters. What would have happened if we pressed for that 69 total and someone got hurt? Then it would all be for nothing. As a fan, all I care about is championships and if we drop a game or two so we don't run our guys into the ground that would be better in my opinion. 69 wins or 73 wins would be cool but it means nothing if we fail in the playoffs and anything less than a ring is failure.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby OX1947 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 am

I want the world chico, and everything in it
OX1947

Postby Peace on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:47 am

Heck, Steve Blake could lead the league in assists if he started for this team, which is a roundabout way of predicting that Nash will win his sixth assist title

Um What?
Peace

Postby John3:16 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:03 am

The Lakers aren't number 1. Ooops, I'm sorry. I lied. They should be number 1 2, 3, 4, and 5.
-- KRS-1
John3:16
CL Global Moderator

Postby Sean on Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm

John3:16 wrote:The Lakers aren't number 1. Ooops, I'm sorry. I lied. They should be number 1 2, 3, 4, and 5.
-- KRS-1

:stunoice:
"Either you are still a Laker fan, or you never were." -Guru
Sean

Postby kray28 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 am

We will not win 70+ games...we already have health issues and there are age issues as well. The emphasis on regular season win totals is asinine. Who cares? I expect the Lakers to save their energy for when it counts the most. Only doubt of this wisdom is that we have Clown as coach...and he might not be on board with resting/saving our starters for the playoffs at the cost of dropping some regular season games.
kray28

Postby LAKEROC on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:35 am

Lakers/Mitch Kupcheck get a very solid 'A' in my book this off-season. Why not an A+? In order for that to have happened,management needed to retain the services of point guard Ramon Sessions(the only real disappointing part of the Lakers off season). Had we been able to retain Sessions, and still acquire Nash, Howard, Jamison and Meeks, then that would equate an A+ off season. Still, one of the best off seasons in Laker history, and I am extremely humbled and grateful at how great of a job Mitch Kupcheck has done with this roster.
As far as predictions go, if Dwight is available at the start of the season, and they gell together quickly, then I say 61-21!
LAKEROC

Postby John3:16 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:15 am

^^^ the biggest disappointment of the offseason was failing to land Grant Hill.
CL Global Moderator

Postby thkthebest on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:44 am

John3:16 wrote:^^^ the biggest disappointment of the offseason was failing to land Grant Hill.

Hill would have been perfect, and I still have no idea why he left. The backup SF position is basically our only major weakness.
My signature
thkthebest

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

Who here thinks Grant is kicking himself in the balls every time he thinks about his decision? I do....

Should have stayed patient and waited for the Mitch-Slap, now you get to be a Clipper. YAYYYY (sarcastic yayy)
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Weezy on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:55 am

John3:16 wrote:^^^ the biggest disappointment of the offseason was failing to land Grant Hill.

I still give us an A+ despite that and not keeping Sessions though. Some franchises would get an A+ just for trading for Howard without giving up more than one star and small pieces, while we added Howard, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, and kept Hill. That's an A+, if you say otherwise you need to stop and think if you're being a little spoiled or not. :man10:

As for Grant Hill, he chose the Clippers over us... the Clippers. If a player chooses the Clippers over the Lakers you probably don't want that guy anyway because he obviously has a loser mentality deep down, because nobody in their right mind should choose a franchise that's the definition of futility over arguably the greatest franchise in sports. When Grant Hill is going to his locker room for games and seeing Laker banners up on the walll and Laker greatness pictures on the walls of the hallways, and he's putting on that crappy white, blue and red jersey and seeing purple and gold everywhere, he's going to regret his decision. When we're deep in the playoffs or winning a title this year and Nash and Howard and Kobe and so forth are celebrating and Grant Hill is at home realizing he's a Clipper but could be out there celebrating as Laker, he's going to regret his decision.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby kray28 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 am

Grant "Over the" Hill? Did we need to get any older than we already were. Maybe Mitch should have traded for a case of Geritol?
kray28

Postby LAKEROC on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Grant Hill was an excellent player, and is still a serviceable guy, but he's 40 freakin' years old, and he has had how many knee surgeries? Granted, he's been relatively healthy as of late. Hill, 5 years ago, on this team would have been a godsend Unfortunately, he should just change his name to Overthe :man12:

I think if management can convince Leandro Barbosa to sign for the minimum, which he can play both guard spots, II'll give us an A+ this offseason. What's the status of Leandro? I heard he was interested in the backup point guard position.
By the way, kray was the you who uploaded the whole Dwight Howard press conference on youtube? If so, thank you very much for that :jam2:
LAKEROC

Postby John3:16 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:32 pm

^^^ I didn't know Grant Hill had any knee surgeries. Ankle?

And I don't care how old he is. Right now, he's better than Ebanks.
CL Global Moderator

Postby kray28 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm

No probs on the Dwight Presser. Happy to contribute to Laker Nation.
kray28

Postby Scnottaken on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Who here thinks Grant is kicking himself in the balls every time he thinks about his decision? I do....

Should have stayed patient and waited for the Mitch-Slap, now you get to be a Clipper. YAYYYY (sarcastic yayy)

at :41
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby XXIV on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Who here thinks Grant is kicking himself in the balls every time he thinks about his decision? I do....

It still surprises me how he chose the Clippers over the Lakers. Amazing.
XXIV

Postby therealdeal on Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm sure he is mortified to be honest.

But it all works out. I think the Lakers will do fine with Ebanks. Ebanks has the ability to develop into a similar player as the decrepit old Hill, but with more athleticism. That'll be enough.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Ras Algethi on Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:30 pm

Weezy wrote:

I still give us an A+ despite that and not keeping Sessions though. Some franchises would get an A+ just for trading for Howard without giving up more than one star and small pieces, while we added Howard, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, and kept Hill. That's an A+, if you say otherwise you need to stop and think if you're being a little spoiled or not. :man10:

As for Grant Hill, he chose the Clippers over us... the Clippers. If a player chooses the Clippers over the Lakers you probably don't want that guy anyway because he obviously has a loser mentality deep down, because nobody in their right mind should choose a franchise that's the definition of futility over arguably the greatest franchise in sports. When Grant Hill is going to his locker room for games and seeing Laker banners up on the walll and Laker greatness pictures on the walls of the hallways, and he's putting on that crappy white, blue and red jersey and seeing purple and gold everywhere, he's going to regret his decision. When we're deep in the playoffs or winning a title this year and Nash and Howard and Kobe and so forth are celebrating and Grant Hill is at home realizing he's a Clipper but could be out there celebrating as Laker, he's going to regret his decision.

Yeah I don't get his decision either. It must have been either the Lakers didn't want him to the Clips just offered him enough more money for it to matter. His role would probably be the same for either team: back up sf.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby therealdeal on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:20 am

Ras Algethi wrote:
Weezy wrote:

Yeah I don't get his decision either. It must have been either the Lakers didn't want him to the Clips just offered him enough more money for it to matter. His role would probably be the same for either team: back up sf.

I have to believe Laker interest in him wasn't too high. I HAVE to. There's no other reason to choose the Clippers over the Lakers. None. Nash, Kobe, and Gasol are arguably a super team. Obviously we didn't have Howard yet, but still. Add in Jamison and Bynum and you've got already a better team than the Clippers.

Of course now I bet he just hates himself, but damn. He could have been a part of something truly special.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersStan24 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Sounds about Right, Good Article
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby Finwë on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 am

All About NBA ‏@___NBA___
Lakers 2012-2013 Game-by-Game Predictions http://www.nbaarena.com/en/news/2412/la ... redictions

Spoiler:
During the offseason, the Los Angeles Lakers magically turned some future draft choices, Andrew Bynum and a couple of spare parts into Steve Nash and Dwight Howard. That's right Los Angeles somehow acquired a two-time Most Valuable Player (Nash) and a three-time Defensive Player of the Year (Howard) while giving up just one player that was in last season's regular rotation.

In addition to adding Nash and Howard to a starting lineup that already boasts Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol, Los Angeles also signed free agents Antawn Jamison and Jodie Meeks to bolster its bench. Jamison and Meeks will provide some scoring punch to a bench that scored an NBA-low 20.5 points per game last season.

The Lakers hope that the magic they created over the summer will translate into a magical season. But only time will tell how soon and how well these new-look Lakers will gel into a cohesive unit.

Here are game-by-game predictions for the 2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers:

Game 1, Tuesday, October 30 versus Dallas Mavericks- Lakers debut Steve Nash and Dwight Howard in a home win over the Mavericks (Record 1-0).

Game 2, Wednesday, October 31 at Portland Trail Blazers- Lakers defeat the Trail Blazers to successfully complete their first back-to-back of the season (Record 2-0).

Game 3, Friday, November 2 versus Los Angeles Clippers- Lakers open a brief two-game homestand with a close win over the Clippers (Record 3-0).

Game 4, Sunday, November 4 versus Detroit Pistons- Lakers beat the Pistons (Record 4-0).

Game 5, Wednesday, November 7 at Utah Jazz- Lakers get a road win over the Jazz at EnergySolutions Arena (Record 5-0).

Game 6, Friday, November 9 versus Golden State Warriors- Lakers defeat the Warriors for the fifth straight time (Record 6-0).

Game 7, Sunday, November 11 versus Sacramento Kings- Lakers get a home win over the Kings at the Staples Center (Record 7-0).

Game 8, Tuesday, November 13 versus San Antonio Spurs- Lakers fall to the Spurs and suffer their first loss of the season (Record 7-1).

Game 9, Friday, November 16 versus Phoenix Suns- Lakers rebound with a victory over the visiting Suns (Record 8-1).

Game 10, Sunday, November 18 versus Houston Rockets- Lakers get a close win over Jeremy Lin and the Rockets (Record 9-1).

Game 11, Tuesday, November 20 versus Brooklyn Nets- Lakers close a 5-1 homestand with a victory over Brook Lopez, Deron Williams and the Nets (Record 10-1).

Game 12, Wednesday, November 21 at Sacramento Kings- Lakers play their third game in four nights and fall to the Kings at Power Balance Pavilion (Record 10-2).

Game 13, Friday, November 23 at Memphis Grizzlies- Lakers get back on track with a road win over the Grizzlies (Record 11-2).

Game 14, Saturday, November 24 at Dallas Mavericks- Lakers drop a road game to Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks at the American Airlines Center (Record 11-3).

Game 15, Tuesday, November 27 versus Indiana Pacers- Lakers open a three-game homestand with a victory over the Pacers (Record 12-3).

Game 16, Friday, November 30 versus Denver Nuggets- Lakers close November with a close win over Andre Iguodala and the Nuggets (Record 13-3).

Game 17, Sunday, December 2 versus Orlando Magic- Lakers defeat the Magic (Record 14-3).

Game 18, Tuesday, December 4 at Houston Rockets- Lakers fall to the Rockets at the Toyota Center (Record 14-4).

Game 19, Wednesday, December 5 at New Orleans Hornets- Lakers defeat the Hornets for the eighth consecutive time (Record 15-4).

Game 20, Friday, December 7 at Oklahoma City Thunder- Lakers finish a disappointing 1-2 road trip with a loss to the Thunder (Record 15-5).

Game 21, Sunday, December 9 versus Utah Jazz- Lakers rebound with a home win over the Jazz (Record 16-5).

Game 22, Tuesday, December 11 at Cleveland Cavaliers- Lakers get a double-digit victory over Kyrie Irving and the Cavaliers (Record 17-5).

Game 23, Thursday, December 13 at New York Knicks- Lakers beat Carmelo Anthony and the Knicks at Madison Square Garden (Record 18-5).

Game 24, Friday, December 14 at Washington Wizards- Lakers defeat the Wizards and successfully complete both ends of a back-to-back (Record 19-5).

Game 25, Sunday, December 16 at Philadelphia 76ers- Lakers close out a perfect 4-0 road trip with a victory over Andrew Bynum and the 76ers (Record 20-5).

Game 26, Tuesday, December 18 versus Charlotte Bobcats- Lakers beat the Bobcats and get their eighth straight home win (Record 21-5).

Game 27, Saturday, December 22 at Golden State Warriors- Lakers get a road win over the Warriors at Oracle Arena (Record 22-5).

Game 28, Tuesday, December 25 versus New York Knicks- Lakers defeat the Knicks and give the Staples Center crowd a Christmas Day win for the first time since 2008 (Record 23-5).

Game 29, Wednesday, December 26 at Denver Nuggets- Lakers complete a successful back-to-back with a road win over the Nuggets at the Pepsi Center (Record 24-5).

Game 30, Friday, December 28 versus Portland Trail Blazers- Lakers play their third game in four nights and fall to the Trail Blazers (Record 24-6).

Game 31, Tuesday, January 1 versus Philadelphia 76ers- Lakers ring in the New Year with a victory over the 76ers (Record 25-6).

Game 32, Friday, January 4 at Los Angeles Clippers- Lakers get a "road" win over the Clippers at the Staples Center (Record 26-6).

Game 33, Sunday, January 6 versus Denver Nuggets- Lakers get a home win over the Nuggets (Record 27-6).

Game 34, Tuesday, January 8 at Houston Rockets- Lakers beat the Rockets to avenge a December loss (Record 28-6).

Game 35, Wednesday, January 9 at San Antonio Spurs- Lakers fall to the Spurs in the second half of the Texas Two Step (Record 28-7).

Game 36, Friday, January 11 versus Oklahoma City Thunder- Lakers lose the first game of a four-game homestand to Kevin Durant and the Thunder (Record 28-8).

Game 37, Sunday, January 13 versus Cleveland Cavaliers- Lakers rebound with an easy home win over the Cavaliers (Record 29-8).

Game 38, Tuesday, January 15 versus Milwaukee Bucks- Lakers run their record to 13-0 against the East with a victory over the Bucks (Record 30-8).

Game 39, Thursday, January 17 versus Miami Heat- Lakers beat the Heat and continue their dominance over Eastern Conference competition (Record 31-8).

Game 40, Sunday, January 20 at Toronto Raptors- Lakers defeat the Raptors for the fifth straight time (Record 32-8).

Game 41, Monday, January 21 at Chicago Bulls- Lakers get a road win over the Bulls in the second half of a back-to-back (Record 33-8).

Game 42, Wednesday, January 23 at Memphis Grizzlies- Lakers fall to the Grizzlies at the FedExForum (Record 33-9).

Game 43, Friday, January 25 versus Utah Jazz- Lakers get back on track by defeating the Jazz (Record 34-9).

Game 44, Sunday, January 27 versus Oklahoma City Thunder- Lakers get a close win over the Thunder (Record 35-9).

Game 45, Tuesday, January 29 versus New Orleans Hornets- Lakers close out a perfect 3-0 homestand with a victory over the Hornets (Record 36-9).

Game 46, Wednesday, January 30 at Phoenix Suns- Steve Nash and the Lakers visit Phoenix for the first time this season and get a close win over the Suns (Record 37-9).

Game 47, Friday, February 1 at Minnesota Timberwolves- Lakers open February with a victory over the Timberwolves (Record 38-9).

Game 48, Sunday, February 3 at Detroit Pistons- Lakers defeat the Pistons at the Palace (Record 39-9).

Game 49, Tuesday, February 5 at Brooklyn Nets- Dwight Howard and the Lakers fall to the Nets at the Barclays Center (Record 39-10).

Game 50, Thursday, February 7 at Boston Celtics- Lakers earn their 40th win of the season by defeating the Celtics at the TD Garden (Record 40-10).

Game 51, Friday, February 8 at Charlotte Bobcats- Lakers lose to the Bobcats in Charlotte for the fourth consecutive time (Record 40-11).

Game 52, Sunday, February 10 at Miami Heat- Lakers close a 4-3 road trip with a loss to the Heat at AmericanAirlines Arena (Record 40-12).

Game 53, Tuesday, February 12 versus Phoenix Suns- Lakers rebound with a victory over the Suns (Record 41-12).

Game 54, Thursday, February 14 versus Los Angeles Clippers- Lakers go into the All-Star Break with a home win over Chris Paul, Blake Griffin and the Clippers (Record 42-12).

Game 55, Wednesday, February 20 versus Boston Celtics- Lakers open the second half of the season by defeating the Celtics for the fifth straight time (Record 43-12).

Game 56, Friday, February 22 versus Portland Trail Blazers- Lakers beat the Trail Blazers and get their 26th home win (Record 44-12).

Game 57, Sunday, February 24 at Dallas Mavericks- Lakers get a road win over the Mavericks (Record 45-12).

Game 58, Monday, February 25 at Denver Nuggets- Lakers visit the Mile High City and drop the second half of a back-to-back to the Nuggets (Record 45-13).

Game 59, Thursday, February 28 versus Minnesota Timberwolves- Lakers rebound with a home win over Kevin Love and the Timberwolves (Record 46-13).

Game 60, Sunday, March 3 versus Atlanta Hawks- Lakers close out a brief two-game homestand with a victory over the Hawks (Record 47-13).

Game 61, Tuesday, March 5 at Oklahoma City Thunder- Lakers get a road win over the Thunder and tie the season series at two games apiece (Record 48-13).

Game 62, Wednesday, March 6 at New Orleans Hornets- Lakers complete a successful back-to-back with a victory over Anthony Davis and the Hornets (Record 49-13).

Game 63, Friday, March 8 versus Toronto Raptors- Lakers defeat the Raptors and get their 50th win of the season (Record 50-13).

Game 64, Sunday, March 10 versus Chicago Bulls- Lakers win a Sunday matinee against the Bulls (Record 51-13).

Game 65, Tuesday, March 12 at Orlando Magic- Dwight Howard returns to the Magic Kingdom for the first time and leads the Lakers to a win over the Magic (Record 52-13).

Game 66, Wednesday, March 13 at Atlanta Hawks- Lakers drop the second half of a back-to-back to the Hawks (Record 52-14).

Game 67, Friday, March 15 at Indiana Pacers- Lakers play for the third time in four nights and fall to the Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Record 52-15).

Game 68, Sunday, March 17 versus Sacramento Kings- Lakers get back on track with a victory over the Kings at the Staples Center (Record 53-15).

Game 69, Monday, March 18 at Phoenix Suns- Lakers defeat the Suns at the US Airways Center to successfully complete a back-to-back (Record 54-15).

Game 70, Friday, March 22 versus Washington Wizards- Lakers beat the Wizards and pick up their 16th straight home win (Record 55-15).

Game 71, Monday, March 25 at Golden State Warriors- Lakers get a road win over the Warriors (Record 56-15).

Game 72, Wednesday, March 27 at Minnesota Timberwolves- Lakers defeat the Timberwolves for the 22nd consecutive time (Record 57-15).

Game 73, Thursday, March 28 at Milwaukee Bucks- Lakers fall to the Bucks in the second half of a back-to-back (Record 57-16).

Game 74, Saturday, March 30 at Sacramento Kings- Lakers close a 3-1 road trip with a victory over the Kings (Record 58-16).

Game 75, Tuesday, April 2 versus Dallas Mavericks- Lakers beat the Mavericks at the Staples Center for the sixth straight time (Record 59-16).

Game 76, Friday, April 5 versus Memphis Grizzlies- Lakers defeat the Grizzlies and win the season series 2-1 for the second straight season (Record 60-16).

Game 77, Sunday, April 7 at Los Angeles Clippers- Lakers fall to the Clippers in their penultimate road game of the regular season (Record 60-17).

Game 78, Tuesday, April 9 versus New Orleans Hornets- Lakers defeat the Hornets and sweep the season series for the third straight year (Record 61-17).

Game 79, Wednesday, April 10 at Portland Trail Blazers- Lakers drop their final road game of the season to the Trail Blazers at the Rose Garden (Record 61-18).

Game 80, Friday, April 12 versus Golden State Warriors- Lakers open their final homestand of the season with a victory over the Warriors (Record 62-18).

Game 81, Sunday, April 14 versus San Antonio Spurs- Lakers bet the Spurs at home for the first time since April 12, 2011 (Record 63-18).

Game 82, Wednesday, April 17 versus Houston Rockets- Lakers defeat the Rockets in their regular-season finale (Record 64-18).

Source : Yahoo! Sports
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby basketboy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 am

Weezy wrote:I still give us an A+ despite that and not keeping Sessions though. Some franchises would get an A+ just for trading for Howard without giving up more than one star and small pieces, while we added Howard, Nash, Jamison, Meeks, and kept Hill. That's an A+, if you say otherwise you need to stop and think if you're being a little spoiled or not. :man10:

+1

with all the lakers offseason acquisitions, you still have people who are like 'NOW IF WE CAN ONLY TRADE STEVE BLAKE FOR LEBRON SOMEHOW.. WE'LL BE SET'

it makes me start to understand the hatred laker fans receive from every other team's fans.
all i know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything.
basketboy

Postby Doc Brown on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:16 am

^^^^
We definitely get an A+, but IMO there's nothing wrong with voicing your opinion about getting rid of the rest of the garbage on our team. No one is saying trade Blake for Lebron, hell no one is saying trade Blake for any specific player, I'd be set with a TPE for him and nothing in return. That goes for Duhon/Clark/Glock/Morris as well..........

The main thing with wanting more is that, most people (myself included), see that there are still some nice free agents out there (Barbosa/Pietrus/Martin/TWill), that if we had the room for them and not the garbage named above, we could make our team that much better.

I see it as this core has 2-3 years to make a run, why not forget the projects and the has beens and get guys in here that can contribute now?
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Weezy on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 pm

For the record I didn't say there's anything wrong with wanting more at all, I'd love to upgrade to Barbosa from Blake/Duhon. All I meant was if you downgrade our A+ to just an A because we didn't do more you need to step back and really think about what you're saying lol, 29 other teams would kill up have the offseason we just had.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion