Sheriff Hoy's Email Address

Postby LakerLady on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:02 pm

According to the Eagle County web site, the sheriff's email address is jhoy@eagle-county.com. I just sent him an email, and it went through OK. Another one I found is joseph@eaglesheriff.com on the Eagle County Office of the Sheriff web site (guess he wanted his own web site).
Who knows who actually reads the emails sent to these addresses.
LakerLady

Postby Ring It Up on Thu Jul 10, 2003 10:37 pm

I am curious, what was in the email you wrote?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:37 pm

hey, I just went to the website, there's some interesting things there.

http://www.eaglesheriff.com

Check it out! I think maybe THIS sheriff should stick to looking for their Ten Most Wanted... he's proved to be a moron in Kobe's case.

In fact, on this website, you can send in a report on a crime anonymously.
Lakerqueen

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:46 pm

Lakerqueen wrote:In fact, on this website, you can send in a report on a crime anonymously.

that shows a low level of professionalism. reporting crimes thru the INTERNET?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:49 pm

my point exactly... so how credible are the sources that they get then?
Lakerqueen

Postby BDG on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:52 pm

this whole situation is very confusing. nothing seems to match up. yet the fact that Kobe's going to state his innocence and turned in a VOLUNTARY DNA test shows that he has nothing to hide.... therefore it's VERY confusing with the evidence that points negatively toward Kobe.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu Jul 10, 2003 11:59 pm

Guess we have to wait and see if they decide to press charges.
Lakerqueen

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:03 am

Anyone see any Kobe commercials on TV in the last few days?
Coppertop

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:40 am

no, but he hasn't shot any VERY recent ones. the last ones he shot are for sprite, but i haven't seen those. it could be just because the ads are getting old, as i was seeing less and less of them as time went on.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:54 am

I heard on KCAL 9 news that the Eagle County Sheriff's Dept has been getting a lot of hate mail... But they read a few letters, and they didn't seem hateful to me... The authors went straight to the point in a professional manner...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakerLady on Fri Jul 11, 2003 12:48 pm

First of all, I sent the same email to both addresses, and the second one (joseph@eaglesheriff.com) bounced back, so it isn't valid.

To answer LG, my email said I was disturbed by how the sheriff's office is handling the case -- unorthodox arrest procedure, use of the term "victim" in media statements instead of "alleged victim," distress expressed for the alleged victim, but not for Kobe whose good name is being smeared, and that I felt her motives and associations should be scrutinized in the same way. Said in my view, all of this added up to being prejudicial against Kobe and biased toward the accuser, which violates the "innocent until proven guilty" principle of our judicial system. Also said it appeared to me that he (Hoy) had already tried and convicted Kobe. I asked him to please take those points into consideration in his future actions and statements to ensure that both Mr. Bryant and his accuser receive fair and equal treatment.

They probably deleted my email as soon as they got it, but you never know. Didn't cost me anything to express my opinion, and it made me feel better.
LakerLady

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:01 pm

It's funny that they are using a .com address. Most agencies like that have a .gov address.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:13 pm

I only have but one comment.... "THIS SHERIFF HOY is an IDIOT" remember that movie "SCARY MOVIE" well he's the dumb retarded sheriff in that movie... LOL
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Fri Jul 11, 2003 1:45 pm

LOL. :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:47 pm

Before I was thinking of writing a hate mail to this idiot, but the government can trace my e-mail and arrest my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

So, I just decided to write a very sarcastic message.

Man, will he be fooled when he reads it.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:53 pm

Yes you guys be careful, do not send him anything immature or something in that matter because we don't want to loose ClubLaker'ers to the cops...

:disagree:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 3:58 pm

Don't worry everybody. Send the guy what your heart desires, just don't say you are associated with clublakers.com...Besides, police can't do anything about people who disagree with them or "hate on them." Freedom of speech guys, freedom of speech. That said, sarcasm is definently the way to go, its more fun that way. For example, I went to the Hotel's website, found a form for those interested in applying for a position there, and filled it out as if I was Kobe, saying all sorts of ridiculous and sarcastic things. For instance, they asked what things I was looking for in employment at the Hotel. My answer was that I desired a 19 year old female to falsely accuse me of sexual assault. I in this example is obviously Kobe.
Coppertop

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:00 pm

Just make sure you don't say anything that sounds like a threat. :disagree:
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 4:03 pm

That was funny what you did with the hotel, Coppertop.

That poor example of a five star hotel should get some blame for this in having some poor hiring practice.

Did they ever think of getting a psychological and background check on this biiaaaatch???
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Return to Lakers Discussion