Should MDA be fired?

Should MDA be fired?

Yes, he ran Kobe to the ground. Coaches need to control the player's minutes.
81%
No, its not his fault. He was just respecting Kobe's will.
18%

Total votes : 104

Re: Should MDA be fired?

Postby bnr034 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Metta World Peace on @CBSSportsRadio: "Sometimes we didn't let the coaches coach, and sometimes the coaches didn't coach."

Ireland asked what happened to the team defense?

"We made no adjustments. Everyone knows especially in the playoffs you make adjustments from game to game, half to half, quarter to quarter, and we didn't make any adjustments at all."

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=9209012

Rick Fox on why MDA said all those discouraging things about Gasol not fitting his system: "D'Antoni was certain Pau would be traded"

Please Ship this coach's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out :disagree: :mad1: :guru:
bnr034

Postby gill on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:24 pm

Not only are the Spurs players taking the Lakers to school, their coach is also setting a reminder to us, and to everyone in the league... to be successful year after year in the league, the coach must also fit.
gill

Postby 432J on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:10 pm

gill wrote:Not only are the Spurs players taking the Lakers to school, their coach is also setting a reminder to us, and to everyone in the league... to be successful year after year in the league, the coach must also fit.

and it's been clear throughout this entire season that dan tony is the worst possible fit for this team

why do you think phil made an immediate impact when he took over in '99? it was pretty much the same returning core players from the past few years, but phil was the PERFECT FIT for that team and that's he won 5 titles in LA. they need to actually sit down and think about who will be the perfect fit for this current group of players. no more hiring coaches on a whim. they need to find the absolute right guy and get mike out of there ASAP
432J

Postby hollywood swinger on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:37 pm

I just thought of something very telling about the poor decisions the front office has made about the last 2 coaches. How can you hire a coach who quit his last job? MDA actually resigned from the knicks not because of health reason or not resigning due to contract issue he actually quit because the circumstances there were too challenging. That shows you how poor the decision making process on hiring a coach is with mitch & the buss'.
We hired a quiter. MDA had that same quit mentality by the way he coached last night. he gave up mid way thru the 3 rd quarter when it got ugly and totally stopped coaching. i never saw him get up again the entire game and he was on the bench just watching with his hands folded. Jamison even said we mad no adjustments none.
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
hollywood swinger

Postby bnr034 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 pm

hollywood swinger wrote:I just thought of something very telling about the poor decisions the front office has made about the last 2 coaches. How can you hire a coach who quit his last job? MDA actually resigned from the knicks not because of health reason or not resigning due to contract issue he actually quit because the circumstances there were too challenging. That shows you how poor the decision making process on hiring a coach is with mitch & the buss'.
We hired a quiter. MDA had that same quit mentality by the way he coached last night. he gave up mid way thru the 3 rd quarter when it got ugly and totally stopped coaching. i never saw him get up again the entire game and he was on the bench just watching with his hands folded. Jamison even said we mad no adjustments none.

Are you talking the last 5ish mins for the 3rd Q?? where he had Pau and D12 on the bench??? :man6: :bang: :mad1:
bnr034

Postby hollywood swinger on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:53 pm

bnr034 wrote:
hollywood swinger wrote:I just thought of something very telling about the poor decisions the front office has made about the last 2 coaches. How can you hire a coach who quit his last job? MDA actually resigned from the knicks not because of health reason or not resigning due to contract issue he actually quit because the circumstances there were too challenging. That shows you how poor the decision making process on hiring a coach is with mitch & the buss'.

Are you talking the last 5ish mins for the 3rd Q?? where he had Pau and D12 on the bench??? :man6: :bang: :mad1:

Yes & the entire 4th Qtr where he sat on bench in a comatose state. He had same dumb look on his hillbilly face after the game in the presser. Another big red flag is how D12 was getting butchered by spurs and the refs were not calling anything and you would think this dooshbag MDA would fight for his star player to the refs but nothing he just sat on his hillbilly butt and said nothing. he quit after his beloved son Nash was scratched from the game. Image
hollywood swinger

Postby bnr034 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:10 pm

hollywood swinger wrote:
bnr034 wrote:

Yes & the entire 4th Qtr where he sat on bench in a comatose state. He had same dumb look on his hillbilly face after the game in the presser. Another big red flag is how D12 was getting butchered by spurs and the refs were not calling anything and you would think this dooshbag MDA would fight for his star player to the refs but nothing he just sat on his hillbilly butt and said nothing. he quit after his beloved son Nash was scratched from the game. Image

Its really depressing :man6: ... I mean we could of made the game competitive if we have an O system... right now is force feed the post... wait for double or triple team... then kick it back out and shoot... its really UGLY to watch :mad1: :mad1: ... I truly miss the days of the triangle... when Kobe ball wasnt working we will revert back to the triangle to get easy looks aka Game 7 when we faced the Celtics. Right now we have no safety net.. its either 3 ball of we are :bang: :bang: ... not to mention our :atkins: Its been a roller coaster ride year for the fans and the Lakers players. :man6:
bnr034

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:16 pm

Every coach hire Jimmy has done has been a failure. The D'Antoni hire was the worst, since it was shown after his stint at Phoenix that he's a fraud. He hasn't won since then, and a young Nash was his reason for success. He doesn't know how to do anything except a fast-paced pg-dependent offense, and his brother is even more of a moron than him. Our defense is the worst in the league.

I expect that we keep him next year, since he has guaranteed money and since it's probably a rebuilding year, but he needs to go and be replaced by someone who has the confidence of the remaining players. I really hope that Dwight forces Jimmy's hand, and signs only if D'Antoni goes.

Jimmy's assessment of scouting has really turned out to be wrong, hasn't it? He shows no more knowledge of players or coaches than the casual fan, and he only knows how to swing for the fences with the big names. Unfortunately, in our era of over-hype, the big names don't always live up to the media-created expectations, so we have in reality an over-the-hill hall-of-fame point guard for 9 million a year, a former multiple DPOY with no offense trying to take over the #1 option, and an Olympic Gold Medal coach who doesn't know a thing about adjustments in game, or how inside-out basketball using bigs, etc. It's like Jimmy has been getting his ideas from watching games on TV circa 2005. He's not even following current hype.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby bnr034 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 pm

V.V.V.V.V. wrote:Every coach hire Jimmy has done has been a failure. The D'Antoni hire was the worst, since it was shown after his stint at Phoenix that he's a fraud. He hasn't won since then, and a young Nash was his reason for success. He doesn't know how to do anything except a fast-paced pg-dependent offense, and his brother is even more of a moron than him. Our defense is the worst in the league.

I expect that we keep him next year, since he has guaranteed money and since it's probably a rebuilding year, but he needs to go and be replaced by someone who has the confidence of the remaining players. I really hope that Dwight forces Jimmy's hand, and signs only if D'Antoni goes.

Jimmy's assessment of scouting has really turned out to be wrong, hasn't it? He shows no more knowledge of players or coaches than the casual fan, and he only knows how to swing for the fences with the big names. Unfortunately, in our era of over-hype, the big names don't always live up to the media-created expectations, so we have in reality an over-the-hill hall-of-fame point guard for 9 million a year, a former multiple DPOY with no offense trying to take over the #1 option, and an Olympic Gold Medal coach who doesn't know a thing about adjustments in game, or how inside-out basketball using bigs, etc. It's like Jimmy has been getting his ideas from watching games on TV circa 2005. He's not even following current hype.

Deep down I still believe that Lakers still have a shot at next year. Few things you need to take into consideration

If we get swept tomorrow :bang: :bang: we will have approximately 5 months of rest. That should be sufficient enough to get everyone to a healthy state.

Secondly Jimmy needs to suck it up and ask Phil to coach again. Phil is like a bandage to stop the bleeding, kinda like what D Fish during his 2nd stint in LA. With Phil at the helm, you will have players respecting him and you can assure we will have a system in place and not run around the hardwood like idiots.

Interesting article I found when I was lurking on LG.

By KEVIN DING
Email Article
EL SEGUNDO – The last time the Lakers were down, 3-0, in a playoff series wasn't so long ago – no matter the boldly stated preference for Phil Jackson over Mike D'Antoni in the Twitter account of Dwight Howard's girlfriend and the "We want Phil!" chants at Staples Center on Friday night.

It was during that 2011 postseason that Jackson tried something different than he ever had, which he reveals in his new book "Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success," to be released to the public May 21. It's no small thing, and it might explain a little what happened to Jackson and that Lakers team that failed to win a third consecutive championship.

Jackson was diagnosed with prostate cancer in March 2011. After doctors assured him the cancer could be controlled by drugs temporarily, Jackson waited until after the season to undergo surgery.

Jackson decided to divulge his situation to his players when he sensed the team was lacking something in the playoffs.

"Shocking," Pau Gasol said Saturday, remembering Jackson's disclosure to the team. "But then you also could understand certain moments of his demeanor, energy and involvement because of what he was going through health-wise. It explained certain things. It was a shock. A difficult moment for the team."

Gasol said Jackson talked with team captains Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher privately before telling the whole team in a video session – but Jackson was left second-guessing the revelation in which he became teary-eyed as he spoke … the Lakers strangely fading in that series vs. Dallas.

Gasol allowed that it was different for the team to see Jackson – "such a big figure, the physical and spiritual leader of the team" – as vulnerable.

"As much as I love Phil and I appreciate everything about him," Gasol said, "it was difficult to know."

There were other factors in Dallas sweeping the Lakers in that second round – fatigue from the previous title runs, a new defense installed at midseason, Bryant's weak right knee, what Jackson called a serious family issue for Gasol that he still declined to detail Saturday.

But with a lack of the usual unwavering Jackson leadership, there was no saving those Lakers, and we're seeing something similar with these Lakers on the brink of a sweep in Mike D'Antoni's first playoff series: There's no way these Lakers are overcoming all these injuries when the trust in the leadership is lacking, too.

Gasol, Bryant, Dwight Howard and Metta World Peace have all publicly questioned D'Antoni's coaching this season, and the Lakers simply must – one way or another – get themselves on the same page next season.

Consider what Christine Vest, Howard's girlfriend, dared to deliver via Twitter during the Game 3 rout: "Officially can't stand D'Antoni." Although not an officially certified Howard spokesperson, when someone asked her if she could coach the team, Vest replied: "noooo lol Phil can tho."

D'Antoni has relented and run Howard's preferred post-up system late in the season, and style of offense is a big deal to Howard as he makes his final decision on free agency soon.

As far as Gasol goes, D'Antoni's late-season trust in him has been rewarded with triple-doubles left and right even as Gasol, 32, deals with lingering pain from the torn plantar fascia in his right foot and so much constant pain in both knees that he needs to research ways to regenerate tendon tissue in them this offseason. Gasol also told me he tore a ligament in his right middle finger during Game 3 Friday night and will wear a splint Sunday.

Injuries have certainly been the Lakers' season story, Gasol said, but right behind that has been "the new coach getting to know the team, the team getting to know the coach, making it work ... and it's different, just different."

Even though the Lakers' ultimate goal is to get under the luxury-tax plateau in 2014-15 to avoid the new NBA repeater tax, Gasol knows by now that the Lakers don't necessarily believe he and his $19 million salary suit them that well for 2013-14.

With Bryant, World Peace and Steve Blake injured – and Devin Ebanks a free-agent dead man walking – Gasol will the only player on the court Sunday left from Jackson's final Lakers team two years ago. From Jackson's 2009 title team, the whole roster has been turned over except for Bryant and Gasol.

And after all his oft-stated loyalty to the Lakers, Gasol knows by now it's perhaps time for another from Jackson's flock to be freed.

"I want to be in a situation where I'm utilized properly and I can maximize my talents," Gasol said. "I would love for that place to continue to be here, but it can't be like this year – or it can't be because now there are a couple injured players that we're doing that. That's something that will be discussed in the offseason."

Pretty much shows us that non of our players actually believes/respects MDA.
bnr034

Postby hollywood swinger on Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:46 pm

bnr034 wrote:
V.V.V.V.V. wrote:Every coach hire Jimmy has done has been a failure. The D'Antoni hire was the worst, since it was shown after his stint at Phoenix that he's a fraud. He hasn't won since then, and a young Nash was his reason for success. He doesn't know how to do anything except a fast-paced pg-dependent offense, and his brother is even more of a moron than him. Our defense is the worst in the league.

Deep down I still believe that Lakers still have a shot at next year. Few things you need to take into consideration

If we get swept tomorrow :bang: :bang: we will have approximately 5 months of rest. That should be sufficient enough to get everyone to a healthy state.

Secondly Jimmy needs to suck it up and ask Phil to coach again. Phil is like a bandage to stop the bleeding, kinda like what D Fish during his 2nd stint in LA. With Phil at the helm, you will have players respecting him and you can assure we will have a system in place and not run around the hardwood like idiots.

Interesting article I found when I was lurking on LG.

By KEVIN DING
Email Article
EL SEGUNDO – The last time the Lakers were down, 3-0, in a playoff series wasn't so long ago – no matter the boldly stated preference for Phil Jackson over Mike D'Antoni in the Twitter account of Dwight Howard's girlfriend and the "We want Phil!" chants at Staples Center on Friday night.

It was during that 2011 postseason that Jackson tried something different than he ever had, which he reveals in his new book "Eleven Rings: The Soul of Success," to be released to the public May 21. It's no small thing, and it might explain a little what happened to Jackson and that Lakers team that failed to win a third consecutive championship.

Jackson was diagnosed with prostate cancer in March 2011. After doctors assured him the cancer could be controlled by drugs temporarily, Jackson waited until after the season to undergo surgery.

Jackson decided to divulge his situation to his players when he sensed the team was lacking something in the playoffs.

"Shocking," Pau Gasol said Saturday, remembering Jackson's disclosure to the team. "But then you also could understand certain moments of his demeanor, energy and involvement because of what he was going through health-wise. It explained certain things. It was a shock. A difficult moment for the team."

Gasol said Jackson talked with team captains Kobe Bryant and Derek Fisher privately before telling the whole team in a video session – but Jackson was left second-guessing the revelation in which he became teary-eyed as he spoke … the Lakers strangely fading in that series vs. Dallas.

Gasol allowed that it was different for the team to see Jackson – "such a big figure, the physical and spiritual leader of the team" – as vulnerable.

"As much as I love Phil and I appreciate everything about him," Gasol said, "it was difficult to know."

There were other factors in Dallas sweeping the Lakers in that second round – fatigue from the previous title runs, a new defense installed at midseason, Bryant's weak right knee, what Jackson called a serious family issue for Gasol that he still declined to detail Saturday.

But with a lack of the usual unwavering Jackson leadership, there was no saving those Lakers, and we're seeing something similar with these Lakers on the brink of a sweep in Mike D'Antoni's first playoff series: There's no way these Lakers are overcoming all these injuries when the trust in the leadership is lacking, too.

Gasol, Bryant, Dwight Howard and Metta World Peace have all publicly questioned D'Antoni's coaching this season, and the Lakers simply must – one way or another – get themselves on the same page next season.

Consider what Christine Vest, Howard's girlfriend, dared to deliver via Twitter during the Game 3 rout: "Officially can't stand D'Antoni." Although not an officially certified Howard spokesperson, when someone asked her if she could coach the team, Vest replied: "noooo lol Phil can tho."

D'Antoni has relented and run Howard's preferred post-up system late in the season, and style of offense is a big deal to Howard as he makes his final decision on free agency soon.

As far as Gasol goes, D'Antoni's late-season trust in him has been rewarded with triple-doubles left and right even as Gasol, 32, deals with lingering pain from the torn plantar fascia in his right foot and so much constant pain in both knees that he needs to research ways to regenerate tendon tissue in them this offseason. Gasol also told me he tore a ligament in his right middle finger during Game 3 Friday night and will wear a splint Sunday.

Injuries have certainly been the Lakers' season story, Gasol said, but right behind that has been "the new coach getting to know the team, the team getting to know the coach, making it work ... and it's different, just different."

Even though the Lakers' ultimate goal is to get under the luxury-tax plateau in 2014-15 to avoid the new NBA repeater tax, Gasol knows by now that the Lakers don't necessarily believe he and his $19 million salary suit them that well for 2013-14.

With Bryant, World Peace and Steve Blake injured – and Devin Ebanks a free-agent dead man walking – Gasol will the only player on the court Sunday left from Jackson's final Lakers team two years ago. From Jackson's 2009 title team, the whole roster has been turned over except for Bryant and Gasol.

And after all his oft-stated loyalty to the Lakers, Gasol knows by now it's perhaps time for another from Jackson's flock to be freed.

"I want to be in a situation where I'm utilized properly and I can maximize my talents," Gasol said. "I would love for that place to continue to be here, but it can't be like this year – or it can't be because now there are a couple injured players that we're doing that. That's something that will be discussed in the offseason."

Pretty much shows us that non of our players actually believes/respects MDA.

Hate to burst your bubble but we aren't gonna be contenders next year either. Either it will be same system and same coaches or new system and no kobe until at least january. Kobe will not be 100% so we don't have a chance and we are gonna trot out the same old non defensive pg's we have now. just sit tight and wait for 2014 when we can rebuild the entire roster. hopefully we will have a competent coach by then.
hollywood swinger

Postby charvin on Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Good. I hope the whole team mutinies on D'Antoni. There has been no flexibility at all. Nada, zip, zero. No adjustments in-game and between games = have fun losing.

So far, we have MWP, Howard('s girlfriend), and Gasol all bagging on D'Antoni and how bad of a job he has done with this team.
charvin

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:06 am

Pau should really STFU ... he doesn't even try to play D regardless of who the coach has been for some seasons
wcsoldier81

Postby Weezy on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:26 am

bnr034 wrote:
Metta World Peace on @CBSSportsRadio: "Sometimes we didn't let the coaches coach, and sometimes the coaches didn't coach."

Ireland asked what happened to the team defense?

"We made no adjustments. Everyone knows especially in the playoffs you make adjustments from game to game, half to half, quarter to quarter, and we didn't make any adjustments at all."

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/losangeles/play?id=9209012

Rick Fox on why MDA said all those discouraging things about Gasol not fitting his system: "D'Antoni was certain Pau would be traded"

Please Ship this coach's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out :disagree: :mad1: :guru:

Stu said this same thing, the Lakers make no adjustments and expect different results, insanity defined. Players don't respect 'Antoni, he's gotta go.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Chillbongo on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:32 am

Hold on, did that Kevin Ding article state that Phil was battling prostate cancer in that 2011 season??? :man4:
Chillbongo

Postby revgen on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 am

MDA isn't perfect. If he was, the Knicks and Suns wouldn't have fired him.

But he's gotten more out of our role players than Mike Brown ever did.

That's got to count for something.

We can bring in Nate McMillan for defensive purposes in the offseason like MDA planned to do when he was first hired. The Knick's played pretty good D in D'Antoni's last season for them with Mike Woodson as the defensive coordinator. I can forsee similar results here if McMillan comes around. D12 is familiar with McMillan from his days playing with TeamUSA.

If we're going to fire him, it better be for a damn good coach. I'm talking Popovich, Phil, Riley, Sloan or Adelman. Otherwise it's not worth having this team adjust to a 3rd coach in 3 years.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby XXIV on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:10 am

I don't see how we can make a big "splash" in 2014 FA if this guy is still our coach. No one's going to want to play for him, hell even Dwight might ask ownership to fire MDA in order for him to resign.
XXIV

Postby karacha on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:12 am

It's going to cost less to fire him in the summer of 2014 and hire a new coach to attract free agents to play with Dwight. Except if Dwight gets him fired this summer. I'm not sure if he would do that though.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:28 am

Pretty damning article by Ding. But it really adds to the validity that this team just tuned him out at the lowest point of the season and then decided to take it upon themselves. They really crawled into the playoffs with their talent alone.

It reminds me of how JW constructed a very talented team, but we kept getting swept out the playoffs. That is where coaching matters. You need to create an identity and a philosophy that the guys can get behind...and that identity only gets accepted if it has seen success before.

No one is going to be patient with a guy that doesn't have titles behind his genius offense. But if you have a decorated resume like Phil, you probably listen and remain patient with the process.

I have no doubts...none...that this team with all the downs experienced, would have had a better record and playoff outlook with a more accomplished coach.

You've seen teams experience key injuries and step up to adversity with the most recent examples coming with OKC and the Bulls. Coaching really matters in the postseason. Its why a team can have great regular season records but not be a legitimate threat in the playoffs (ie D'Antoni's Suns).

Before you even touch the roster, create a philosophy and identity. Let me bring up Chicago again. Thibs paired with Noah makes a ton of sense. Thibs with Booz...not so much. Yet, that team plays very hard on defense as a unit.

With Kobe, Metta and Dwight, a team can cover less defensively talented players like Nash and Pau. You just need the direction first.

The Lakers need to give up this farce. If you have a defensive center and he's supposed to be the franchise player taking the reigns from Kobe, then give us an identity that favors him. You can still make up a roster that doesn't fit the profile...but with a good coach, they take up that identity. Again, look at what SVG did with that Orlando team. They were rated the top defense and really the only good defensive player on that team was Dwight.

Everybody likes to look at the injury depleted roster...but when Pau went down, Clark offensively stepped up. When Nash went down, Blake offensively stepped up. When Metta went down, Jamison offensively stepped up. When Blake went down, Goudelock and Morris stepped up offensively.

Pau is still giving you triple doubles on bad wheels. Offensively, we are a talented and deep team.

Bring in a coach...not a bandaid via defensive assistant...but a legitimate coach that knows how important defense and a defensive identity is in getting a ring. Then and only then, you round out the roster accordingly.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby hollywood swinger on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 am

^^^ exactly. If the front office can't see that going forward we need a DEFENSE first coach to pair with our future superstar D12 & a roster full of young athletic defenders to go with him they are lost. Defense first coach with D12 ,young athletic defensive role players & 1 offensive superstar to get you buckets in big moments is the recipe.
hollywood swinger

Postby karacha on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 am

Keep in mind that some of the athletic defenders have to be able to shoot the long ball. Not all of them, obviously, but some will always have to be on the floor, giving Dwight enough room to operate in the post and kick it outside for an open jumper.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby halekulani on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 pm

my answer is it depends

if we don't sign dwight (and i pray they don't), i wouldn't mind keeping him

if we do sign dwight, MDA is the worst coach for him
halekulani

Postby bnr034 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:04 pm

Ive give you some names to jump your memory:
Smush Parker
The Machine
Brian Cook
Luke Walton
Kwame Brown
Shannon Brown
Trev Ariza
Maurice Evans
Jordan Farmar
Coby Karl
Mr Dacos
Devean George
Radmanović, Vladimir

All these players played their best ball under Phil. I still believe we can make something happen if we bring Phil back with this current roster that we have. :man6: :man6:
bnr034

Postby 432J on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:12 pm

let's face it people, as much as we all want phil back and even though he'd be the perfect fit for this team, it ain't happening. not when jim buss holds a grudge against him. we all saw how fast he got rid of everything phil-related once he retired in '11. everything phil and triangle related was gone faster than we could imagine.

instead, they need to seriously consider who other than phil would be the right fit for this group
432J

Postby Enforcer on Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Jeannie needs to pull rank and stop Jimmy from doing any more damage. Oust MDA and bring Phil back and give him whatever he wants.
Enforcer

Postby LTLakerFan on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:06 pm

halekulani wrote:my answer is it depends

if we don't sign dwight (and i pray they don't), i wouldn't mind keeping him

if we do sign dwight, MDA is the worst coach for him

Whoaa!!!! No hard feelings just my personal opinion and reaction to that sentence..... is HUGE "fail", twice in the same 15 words. Dwight needs a lot of work but not as badly as we sure could use him to build around going forward, when more healthy and closer to "old" Dwight. Who is our alternative and in same league with him on Defense? And as far as Dan.... YUK .... even worse. :disagree:

Hey.... opinions.... makes CL what it is..... :beer:
Last edited by LTLakerFan on Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTLakerFan

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion