Sources: Fisher free to return to Lakers now

Re: Sources: Fisher free to return to Lakers now

Postby kblo247 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Fish had better stats to the deadline than Blake in equal time. He had better numbers than Blake their first year together. Fisher also had a better playoffs than Sessions or Blake and never got ripped as bad as Sessions did on D last postseason even in his old age. I'd take Derek as Nash's backup over either of Blake or Duhon for 15 minutes, his production behind Westbrook was better than what Blake gave up basically. And for all the whining his first round stats versus NO under Phil in his last year was still better than Sessions or Blake last year

Fish would provide better shooting,meter leadership, better D,,and better clutch play. And for the love of god, he wouldn't be raped in the post like Andre Miller did Blake and Ramon,mane would do Duhon in a small lineup and as we read Brown wants to use a small lineup
kblo247

Postby Ariza3 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:51 pm

not saying its fish, but we need a pg out there with our 2nd unit that can actually do something to change the game. blake, morris, duhon all come into the game and leave and theres nothing we can say that they did that is memorable.

fish has big shots at least. consistently. nothing about blake,morris, or duhon's game screams "play me as the backup pg". at least with fish we know what were getting every night. liability on defense, but a leader and a clutch shooter. 2nd unit struggling...he hits a 3 and gets the engine going. i think in late game situtions fish blake morris or duhon defensively are gunna give you the same exact thing. so i think it comes down to offense. blake i think has the ability to shine as the winner offensively over the other 3 pgs but he chooses not to, hes afraid. morris is still out of control and making rookie mistakes. duhon we havent seen enough of. fish we know isnt afraid to take the shot or doesnt hide from contact and overall has had better stats than blake in reg season and esp in the playoffs. fish shot very well for okc in the playoffs and can have that same exact role behind nash for us.

at this point bringing fish back would be upgrade over our pg's. only bc blake just hasnt done what he capable of for us. fish you get better shooting and clutch, you get better defense (which tells how bad our 3 pg's are on d), leadership, and fans would love him back...kobe would
Ariza3

Postby XXIV on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:18 pm

XXIV

Postby lakersStan24 on Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:47 am

Fisher would great in LA Again
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby nthydro on Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:55 am

I had a feeling this thread would evoke a violent reaction the moment I posted it :man9:
nthydro

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion