stephen A Says The Clippers are more dangerous than Us in P

stephen A Says The Clippers are more dangerous than Us in P

Postby lakersStan24 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:18 am

How the Hell will they do that when they get shut down from dunk and all their athletic plays what do they have left!? CP3 21 Points 13-15 assists wont get them through a series blake griffin will get 10-12 pts at best due to over half of his pts being dunks, While We have Plenty of versetale scorers like Kobe Pau Dwight etc the clippers will be lucky to make the 2nd round yeah We haven't played that well this year But when We do We are a far better team than they are and I Believe that things will come together for Us to have a Deep Post Season.
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Re: stephen A Says The Clippers are more dangerous than Us in P

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:22 am

We haven't been better then the Clips all season. That's evidenced by the smashing they gave us last game. They are a very dangerous team in the PO's and more-so than us right now at this point. I think that should be clear.
dwighthowardsdad

Postby Juronimo on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 am

The Clippers are quite a bit better than us right now. They play more like a unit than we do, they have better chemistry than we do, their role players are better than our role players right now.

They're better, significantly better at this point.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby thisbjgz on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:41 am

Where have you been all season? We're not even in the playoffs and the Clippers are legit contenders.

stop it, Clippers >>>>>>>>>>> Lakers, at least for this season to say the very least.
thisbjgz

Postby therealdeal on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:46 am

The Clippers have been great all season long. They're far more dangerous than us.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Weezy on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:54 am

The Clippers have the 3rd best record in the West, and they just beat us by like 25, I'd say they're far more dangerous too.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Vasashi17 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:17 pm

The Clips are an excellent example of how the injury excuse shouldnt hold much weight. Last year, they lost Billups (a key guy in their rotation) and even experienced injuries to their number one guy in CP3. This year they bring in alot of new players for their bench, faced injuries to their top guy and are a Sunday win away from being number 2 in the west.

The whole point of having a talented roster is so that you can roll though adversity and stay afloat in the standings. Our number 1 guy has been injury free this year and is putting up career numbers, yet we have not been able to impose ourselves as legitimate contenders. Like Nash admitted to the other day, we have no identity. Injuries are a way of life in the NBA, yet other teams have stayed afloat. Chemistry is important, but I believe that it starts up top. That is why I'm hesitant to place our deficiencies on injuries...a healthy Kobe and a limited Dwight with sprinkles of Nash & Gasol should be above .500 this late in the game...no excuses! If we don't have an identity and a philosophy to believe in, the onus is on our leadership!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Discussion