Is that KOBE I'm seeing or is it MIKE!!!!!!

Is that KOBE I'm seeing or is it MIKE!!!!!!

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu May 01, 2003 10:48 pm

Another clutch and amazing performance for KB8.
He single handedly took the game and the hopes of the Wolves away in the 4th. To be honest with you, even with all that great outside shooting and alley-opp dunking he demonstrated, the thing that got me up my seat was the alley-opp pass he delivered to Devean George. Tha's how magical this man is!!!!

I guess he needed that ice pack in his shoulder after the game, because his right hand and his arm must be sizzling HOT!!!!!! :mad1:

Thanks for another entertaining game Kobe. With each game I watch of him, a brand new memory that I will cherish in my life is created.

IF I WERE THE spurs, I WOULD BE VERY SCARED!!!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!
4-PEAT IS 4 CHICK AND FOXY!!!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 01, 2003 11:43 pm

Dayam! Kob's the new era of the NBA! He's gonna take over where MJ left off and bring his game to new level!!! Dayam!!! Just image Kobe gettin better and better....Wheeeew! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Thu May 01, 2003 11:51 pm

yeah, just think.... he's only a couple years older than some rookies, age-wise, this is actually just his 3rd season in the NBA...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 01, 2003 11:57 pm

Def. not Mike, This is our very own, Kobe Bryant...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 02, 2003 1:12 am

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Def. not Mike, This is our very own, Kobe Bryant...

Dayam...just think about it... Years ago it was all about, "I wanna be like Mike," now years from now or maybe in this era, it's gonna be, "I wanna be like Kobe." It's beautiful witnessing history.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri May 02, 2003 11:56 am

The aspect that I admire in Kobe is his will and desire to win. In the 4th quarter of Game 6, he basically wielded the Lakers to that blowout win. It was close beginning the 4th as we only have a 6 point lead and the momentum was in the Wolves side. However, Kobe just took that away, with his shooting, dunking, passing, defense, and leadership. He just doesn't want to lose. I LOVE THAT FROM HIM!!!!!!!

HE IS THE PRESENT, THE FUTURE, AND THE BEST!!!!!!
THE TRUE MVP OF THIS SEASON!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!
4-PEAT IS NEAR!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Fri May 02, 2003 1:02 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:The aspect that I admire in Kobe is his will and desire to win. In the 4th quarter of Game 6, he basically wielded the Lakers to that blowout win. It was close beginning the 4th as we only have a 6 point lead and the momentum was in the Wolves side. However, Kobe just took that away, with his shooting, dunking, passing, defense, and leadership. He just doesn't want to lose. I LOVE THAT FROM HIM!!!!!!!

HE IS THE PRESENT, THE FUTURE, AND THE BEST!!!!!!
THE TRUE MVP OF THIS SEASON!!!!!!

GO LAKERS!!!!!
4-PEAT IS NEAR!!!!!!!

4th quaRTER IS KOBE TIME :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 03, 2003 6:16 am

I think he has found a nice Niche in which to dominate. He has found a profoundly effective MO, a much more efficient operating system. He switched from Windows 3.1 (30% shooting, 5 assists) to Windows XP Pro (57% shooting, 8 assists) in just two games. If he plays the way he did for those two crucial games (5 & 6) against the spurs, they will struggle to compete, honestly. And if Kobe's arm is getting better (he looked like the real Kobe in games 5 & 6) then he might have a 50-60 point night one of these games, seriously. We have also, as a team, discovered how to beat defensive teams with better offensive movement and I think we have found a level of play we haven't had since the Psunami in the '01 playoffs. Look out league, here we come!
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion