The Bright Side...

The Bright Side...

Postby King of Clutch on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

After tonights atrocious loss to the clippers, i'm really searching for some good from this. I really need your help, as well as others who are completely depressed. Here's what I came up with.
1. The backups
Bledsoe and crawford didn't necessarily "eat us alive" like I thought, even though they still played well. I thought if crawford could get 30 against the grizz, he was going to steamroll us. bledsoe was limited too. only 10 pts.

2. We didn't get blown out.
I honestly thought it wouldn't be close.I thought we were going to be blown out by 20+ points. Even though I was extremely angry after the game, I remembered my prediction before the game. Part of that is due to the play of a Mr.Kobe Bryant. Which leads me to my next point.

3. Kobe Bryant on Fire.
On a bum foot, kobe bryant is averaging 30.6 pts and 6 rebs, on 63.3% field goal percentage, and 50% from the 3pt line. Clearly he's been working on his jumper. He's smart enough to know that it was needed with nash coming to town and getting him open looks. He's the second leading scorer only to james harden. Wouldn't be surprised if he averages over 53% for the season...

4. No where to go but up.
We haven't won a game. And that won't change until we do. So with every game i'll be sure to go in with a mindset of: "if we lose, hey nothing has changed. We suck". But if we win i'll be thinking: "Are we clicking? Are we going to play to our potential and start dominating the league?!?!?!? =D".

So hey, cheer up people. Enjoy the weekend. If anyone else has any other words for raising morale, please feel free to share. And if not, please no negativity.
King of Clutch

Re: The Bright Side...

Postby TIME on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:07 pm

I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Discussion