THE DYNASTY LIVES ON

THE DYNASTY LIVES ON

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri May 16, 2003 10:03 am

let me remind my fellow laker fans, in the 80's, the Great Lakers skipped a year before they won another championship. It's ok, this year was a bump in the road, that's it.

After seeing my man Kobe after the game, that just [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] me up right ot the heart. I want nothing more in this world than happiness to my family and happiness for Kobe Bryant. Kobe deserves SOOO MUCHH more credit that he gets. soo much more.

Kobe will prove the world that the empire is just starting. No on in the NBA would have had the same reaction as Kobe after the game. SHOWS WHAT HEART, CHARACTER, AND DETERMINATION MR. BRYANT really has.

Thank you Lakers for all you have done for me and will continue to do.........THE DYNASTY STILL LIVES ON..........
Kobe's Empire

Re: THE DYNASTY LIVES ON

Postby Reddy on Fri May 16, 2003 1:08 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:let me remind my fellow laker fans, in the 80's, the Great Lakers skipped a year before they won another championship. It's ok, this year was a bump in the road, that's it.

After seeing my man Kobe after the game, that just [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] me up right ot the heart. I want nothing more in this world than happiness to my family and happiness for Kobe Bryant. Kobe deserves SOOO MUCHH more credit that he gets. soo much more.

Kobe will prove the world that the empire is just starting. No on in the NBA would have had the same reaction as Kobe after the game. SHOWS WHAT HEART, CHARACTER, AND DETERMINATION MR. BRYANT really has.

Thank you Lakers for all you have done for me and will continue to do.........THE DYNASTY STILL LIVES ON..........

couldnet have said it better
this season was the hardest and bumpiest ever
to have gone this far, the lakers should be proud of themselves
they know they will be back next year
and it isnt over.
like the bulls
they 3peated
lost and
3 peated again
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 3:46 pm

Our Lakers weren't even at the .500 mark at the all-star break. Kobe worked his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off in February by averaging 40+ points in that season, and he still didn't get the player of the month. We've been done dirty several times, and then we get eliminated. But this elimination will bring out the best in the Lakers! They'll strive to be number one again, and work even harder, and don't take easy opportunites for granted!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Fri May 16, 2003 4:48 pm

yeah
february was the month the lakers got back in the playoff race
and kobe led them
props to our team for this great season
and lets win it all again in 2004!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 5:34 pm

Anonymous wrote:yeah
february was the month the lakers got back in the playoff race
and kobe led them
props to our team for this great season