THE GLOVE FITS....AND THE LAKERS ARE IT

Postby Kelvin MA on Tue Jul 08, 2003 6:57 pm

sorry that was my messed up friend that really like the sacracmento kings!! i'm all for the lakers i see another 3 P coming up!!!!go lakers!! and i love karl malone!!!!!!! he'll finally get his ring through of course the help of KOBE!
Kelvin MA

We go as far as the man carries us

Postby Shaq Fan on Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:00 pm

:bow: Shaq is the man and this is why Patton and Malone will come if they do. It is the ring baby and Shaq is the reason that the ring is still possible and thi is the TRUTH.
This could rewrite the record books:
33 in a row
the most wins in a season
the best defense in history
Hope Jackson can handle the pressure and Devon can grow bigger hands and Foxx returns sooner than Jackson said.
It is all good but we go as far as the
[/i]MAN carries and don't you forget it :man7: :soapbox:
Shaq Fan

Postby dmaul on Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:27 pm

All this talk of Payton signing is making me ecstatic. But this feeling is tempered by fears of Kobe's run in with the law. What if he doesn't play next year? You can't rule this out as a possibility, considering noone knows how serious the charges are or if anything will even be filed by Friday.

Kobe's accusations have gotten me bummed out.
dmaul

Re: FOLLOWERS!!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:59 pm

KELVIN MA wrote:LAKERS ARE JUST A WHOLE BUNCH OF BANWAGON PLAYERS!!! KARL MALONE IS A TRADER!!!!!! SHAQ IS LAZY!! and KOBE IS WAY TOO COCKY!!!!! :man13: :mad1:

Jealously is the biggest factor of why fans like u hate the Lakers for the amount of success they've been having. Dont be mad at the fact that we've been following the Lakers since day one, cuz we're dedicated to one franchise, and one franchise only. We're Lakers fans 1st... Remember that when u change teams down the road.
LakersGyrl2003

Re: FOLLOWERS!!!

Postby zetaw00d on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:09 pm

KELVIN MA wrote:LAKERS ARE JUST A WHOLE BUNCH OF BANWAGON PLAYERS!!! KARL MALONE IS A TRADER!!!!!! SHAQ IS LAZY!! and KOBE IS WAY TOO COCKY!!!!! :man13: :mad1:

Are you a Queens fan or Sperms fan!?!?!?
zetaw00d

Karl Malone

Postby Retards on Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:07 am

:yikes: I like Karl's game , If Lakers did win next season do you guys think we should keep him ? :sing:
Retards

Postby Laker brain on Thu Jul 10, 2003 1:36 am

Did you mean Karl is a TRAITOR or a trader???
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Dont worry

Postby LakersFan2003 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:54 am

dmaul wrote:All this talk of Payton signing is making me ecstatic. But this feeling is tempered by fears of Kobe's run in with the law. What if he doesn't play next year? You can't rule this out as a possibility, considering noone knows how serious the charges are or if anything will even be filed by Friday.

Kobe's accusations have gotten me bummed out.

Don't worry. Even if it goes to trial, which is highly unlikely, he won't do time. If the evidence is so strong, why is it taking so long to file a charge?? They haven't even charged him you know ... they're still trying to find enough evidence to charge him.

Weak case = guaranteed championship :)
LakersFan2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion