the looming question we're all asking ourselves now

the looming question we're all asking ourselves now

Postby Reddy on Fri May 16, 2003 2:28 pm

and the reporter asked it for us in the post game interview

Kobe, youre such a determined player, as we can see in practice shooting over and over and over again
Your thoughts now.
Is this team gonna be back?
Is this team gonna win another championship?
kobe gives him a funny look
then turns VERY SERIOUS
I don't like this feeling.
I hate this feeling.
And I don't ever wanna feel it again.

So your thoughts now die hard laker fans,
Is this gonna be back?
Is this team gonna win another championship?

My answer: yes
we will have a marvelous season
break out the brooms in the playoffs
and a year from now we would be holding the 2004 championship trophe
going 4 more!

also i think if we win it all next year, kobe will definitely accept the contract. Kobe is my idol and I love him very much. I just pray he closes out his career with the Lakers and Shaq.
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 16, 2003 3:28 pm

Jerry West also said that if Kobe was gonna ask him for advice about if he should stay or not, he said that he'll tell him to end his career in LA, and the best thing for him would be to stay... So with that said, hopefully Kobe does do that. Kobe worked so hard last off season to get him prepared. He seemed like the only one who did all this to get him to where he his at now. The Lakers gotta work hard!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 16, 2003 8:35 pm

Kobe is staying put, and Shaq looked like he is VERY motivated. Did you see how pissed he looked on the bench? Believe me, Shaq is calling out the management by saying we need "new blood" basically he is saying we can't win and that he WON"T put out effort consistently if we try to rely too heavily on he and/or Kobe. We NEED about 5 QUALITY players from free agency and two young projects to play during the season. Hopefull we can actually PLAY Slava and Kareem and the rookies we draft AND pick up as many quality free agents as we can, regardless of expenses. Look at all the free agents that are available in my FA posts on each position. We can get plenty of Free Agents that could come in and give us MORE than what we have been getting this year, and only MINIMAL improvement puts us back on the "unbeatable" plateau...
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 2:22 am

Hell yea!! We need to prove the the league that we're not playin around this time round. Let the other teams gloat and all that, but next year, we mean biz. They don't like the feeling of losing, and neither do we. We've had the taste of success, and how much hard work pays off at the end. Now were tasting the bittersweet taste of elimination, and that'll just drive them harder and faster. The determination is set, and their minds are gonna be focused more than ever. All we gotta do is get the quality players, and depend on the work ethics of all the players, and not just a selected few!! Lets do this Lakers!
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion