THE MEDIA AINT AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 4:20 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:It's simple though, this all comes from jealously. Just because Los Angeles is a big town with a lot of media attention others get jealous.

thank you!
i'd like to add that we go the most celebrities as laker fans.....
and la is where they live
i am sooooooooo sure that the plaec most celebrities act and live in is soooooooo bad! :man10:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:23 pm

Reddy wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:It's simple though, this all comes from jealously. Just because Los Angeles is a big town with a lot of media attention others get jealous.

thank you!
i'd like to add that we go the most celebrities as laker fans.....
and la is where they live
i am sooooooooo sure that the plaec most celebrities act and live in is soooooooo bad! :man10:

Greed, Hate and Envy......
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 4:23 pm

J.O.S.E. = Jealous Ones Still Envy
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:24 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:J.O.S.E. = Jealous Ones Still Envy

LOL...yeap... like Fat Joe says.... :bow:

Muuuhahahahaha :man7:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:29 pm

Its funny that you just think that becuase we dont like the Lakers make you think that we are not educated.You should really just stop judging others and just get on with the conversasion.My friend I have loved basketball ever sence I was 2,and trust me I know basketball.Dont come throwing stones at me just becuase of my opinion does not match up with yours.Your just fighting fire with fire my friend,and in the end you acomplished nothing.
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 4:36 pm

hey budd
liek i said before
we respect non laker fans
but just dont come in here and say stuff without reason and start downing us
just give yuor reasons
thats a conversation
or else it would be trash tlaking
i never said you werent educated......
just saying if youre here to get attention or really here to talk
thats all i am asking
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 4:41 pm

I wasn't talking to you like that because your opinion was different than mine, but you started trashing the people of Los Angeles and California, which had nothing to do with what we were talking about.

Remember this:
CALIFORNIA THE LAND OF [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.],LIBERALS,AND WANNA BES!!!

Also I wasn't saying that you're uneducated because of your opinion, but of your simple inability to WRITE ENGLISH.

Words which you seem to think are words:

sapost

WANNA BES

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

RATEINGS

...and of course, you can't forget this classic one:
LOOSE

So since you obviously couldn't understand it the first time, let me put it in simpler terms: If you can't be classy when you write then don't write. You're only making yourself look stupid.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:43 pm

Im here to talk god damnit,its just evrytime I try to say something thats fair and balenced(even if yall do not like it)Yall go throw a tamper tantrim and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] me out.(not all of yall do that)Im not saying your one of them Reddy.
TheKobeStoper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:44 pm

What about his classic name!??? Kobe "Stoper"....I still don't know what a "Stoper" is...... :man3: We never said anything about ur education, but with words like this, I really don't need to question this...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 4:50 pm

i feel ya Lgyrl... and yeah i forgot that one! Damn... well at least you mentioned it.

As for Stoper, if you didn't insult the people of California then the conversation would still be about basketball and not some stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] like this. Quit getting emotional.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:54 pm

Hey you brought this one up budy,you were the first one to say something negative out of the whole bunch.So dont say I brought all this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:55 pm

CALIFORNIA THE LAND OF [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.],LIBERALS,AND WANNA BES!!!

Hey you forgot one thing... Were also the land of champions

:man12:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:56 pm

Like I said,fighting fire with fire..
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 4:58 pm

aight brothahs and sis

break it up now
if we just stop swearing we can get some bball talk goin
what do y'all say?
friends? :man1:
hey kobestoper
why dont ya regster?
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:59 pm

Actually,no I would not say that.You still got Boston to beat..
TheKobeStoper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:59 pm

Reddy wrote:aight brothahs and sis

break it up now
if we just stop swearing we can get some bball talk goin
what do y'all say?
friends? :man1:
hey kobestoper
why dont ya regster?

Yea... do us all the favor and register, since you only wanna talk about basketball anyways.... :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 5:00 pm

ball hoop harmony ???????????? :man1:
COME ON GUYS! :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 5:02 pm

Na,really dont feel like registering,Ill just leave it like it is. im with you reddy lets talk bball
TheKobeStoper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 5:05 pm

TheKobeStoper wrote:Na,really dont feel like registering,Ill just leave it like it is. im with you reddy lets talk bball

Registering only takes a few minutes... It's not even a big deal if you're gonna come here often and talk about bball.... :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 5:10 pm

I tried a while back ago,it said it would not let me so im stuck under guest
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 5:11 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:
TheKobeStoper wrote:Na,really dont feel like registering,Ill just leave it like it is. im with you reddy lets talk bball

Registering only takes a few minutes... It's not even a big deal if you're gonna come here often and talk about bball.... :man1:

yeah come on! :man1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 5:21 pm

Hey you brought this one up budy,you were the first one to say something negative out of the whole bunch.So dont say I brought all this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] up!

Uh... in case you forgot what you said, let me remind you a SECOND time:

So I don't know what you're talking about that I brought negativity up first. In case you didn't notice, this is a BASKETBALL forum. It's not a "let's call each other [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and be immature" forum. So now I'm really curious what your response is to that.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 5:24 pm

I and everyone else here is willing to talk to you about BASKETBALL. Not about anything else. It gives you no right to be unclassy when you post. I'm still wondering how you think I started this, because you're the one who began to bash the people of California.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 5:44 pm

WOW...Can't we all just get along...

(overused but effective and relevent to CA)

Seriously...Hey TheKobeStoper...you should try to register one more time, it might work this time. You could keep your name the same or add the extra 'P' your choice I don't care. but registering is good. If you don't want to register that is fine, I just want to save your wrists from CTS writing your name before every post...
Snakell Beast

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 5:46 pm

You said I wasb talking out of my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] before the california thing.So lets just git this over with,we are both in the wrong here.
TheKobeStoper

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion