THE MEDIA AINT AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!

THE MEDIA AINT AGAINST THE LAKERS!!!!!

Postby solstice on Mon May 12, 2003 8:51 am

CHECK THIS OUT ALL YOU FAKER FANS.I HAVE BEEN SCANING ALL THE THINGS YALL HAVE BEEN SAYING HOW THE MEDIA HATES THE LAKERS AND WHANTS THEM TO LOOSE.ACCTUALLY ITS THE MEDIA ROOTING FOR YALL JUST SO THERE RATEINGS WILL GO UP!!!
CHECK THIS OUT.

GO TO http://feedback.woai.com/ubbscgi-bin/ul ... 3;t=010102
solstice

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 12, 2003 8:59 am

??? Spark up another one dog, you trippin!! Have you not seen the difference in the last two games??? Lakers won both. Had the officiating been constant throughout the series, it would have been another clean sweep for MVP and friends. PLEASE STEP AWAY FROM THE PIPE!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 9:17 am

If you think that the Lakers raise ratings as the champs...you need a total brain tune-up. The Lakers (since they won the finals in '00) have seen the ratings drop to some of the lowest in league history...their philly and New Jerseey series ratings were as low as the finals have EVER been...look it up!
Snakell Beast

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 12:06 pm

this guy just talks out his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] for attention
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby 4Rings on Mon May 12, 2003 12:25 pm

Actually, the Philly/L.A. series garnered a lot of ratings partly because Philly won the first game.

Do you think watching New Jersey and San Antonio is going to be a ratings juggernaut?
4Rings

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 12:46 pm

The Philly series was good and bad, the ratings were up after the victory but after LA won the next few, the ratings went back down and the New Jersey vs Lakers finals (as well as the Pacers finals) were some of the lowest ever. I agree though, the first few games of the Philly finals WERE pretty solid ratings wise...but they aren't trying to get SA to win and go to the finals, they want a New Jersey vs Sacramento finals because that would be a high ratings finals. A rematch of last years 4 game sweep isn't exactly a ratings boon...
Snakell Beast

Postby Biggs on Mon May 12, 2003 12:48 pm

Yall faker [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] need to know the truth but yall have your head so far up your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] its crazy!
Biggs

Postby Biggs on Mon May 12, 2003 12:52 pm

They make so much god damn money off all the laker jersys and bunch of other little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] like that.The nba and Davis S. want to see the Lakers dynasty live!!!
Biggs

Postby Biggs on Mon May 12, 2003 12:55 pm

The fact is that yall have so many damn fake [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bandwaggon fans its crazy.If you loose this round you will loose alot of them.And the nba knows that they git a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] load of money from them...

CALIFORNIA THE LAND OF [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.],LIBERALS,AND WANNA BES!!!
Biggs

Postby 4Rings on Mon May 12, 2003 1:07 pm

Who is this character Biggs anyway? You know I don't think New Jersey and Sacramento would bring in great ratings either, particularly without Chris Webber being out.

You know all this whining about the Lakers and refs helping them out is the same stuff they used to say about the Bulls. And I am no bandwagon fan. I am with them when they win and with them when they lose. I know the sorrow of watching the Lakers getting swept and the joy of watching them win championships. It's a roller coaster. I think with Jersey being a little better this year and LA being banged up, it could draw interest. So would Detroit and L.A.
4Rings

Postby 4Rings on Mon May 12, 2003 1:08 pm

OH and talk about bandwagoning. You wouldn't believe how many Sixers fans came out of the woodworks after Philly won the 1st game of the NBA Finals in 2001. They disappeared soon after reality set in for them.
4Rings

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 1:08 pm

biggs...

I am not gay (although I am liberal and DAMN proud of it)

I can't EVER support a retarded...no sorry..."developmentally disabled" president who makes the rich richer and the poor poorer..but to each his own so if you like him you have that right and freedom [for now]

as far as the money the league makes...you are right about that. Good Point. But I honestly don't think there is any preference and if there is, why don't Shaq or Kobe win All-Star MVP, Regular Season MVP, defensive player of the year, coach of the year? I'm only suggesting that since the ratings are low, a Lakers Kings series where LA loses WOULD boost the ratings for the finals and next year...but that isn't factoring in the refs performance...I think that in this series since TD is the MVP and the Spurs are the #1 seed with the Coach of the year they get a little more respect from the refs is all, and not because they "hate the lakers" or consider financial things in any way!
Snakell Beast

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 12, 2003 1:10 pm

Also, you are correct that there are a TON of bandwagon FAKE lakers fans out there..but most CLers are NOT those guys. We are die-hard love 'em when they suck and love 'em when they dominate fans who will ALWAYS (until our dying day) bleed purple and gold.
Snakell Beast

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 1:14 pm

Well, I obviously can see that you're from Texas from your writing... I think the part when you wrote "git" gave it away. It looks like this is just another guy who has a LOT of free time, is illiterate, and is jealous that the Lakers have won 3 straight titles while your S.A. team (if that's where you're from) has an * next to their title (lockout). Let me break it down for you like this...

First off, notice that Biggs probably IS Solstice if you check out the "LOOSE" spelling:

will loose alot of them

WHANTS THEM TO LOOSE.

Then this fool goes on to say this:

They make so much god damn money off all the laker jersys and bunch of other little [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] like that.

Well, when you have the two best players in the damn league (Shaq & Kobe), you're bound to sell jerseys. Do you think our profits come from Samaki?

Yall faker [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] need to know the truth but yall have your head so far up your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] its crazy!

Thanks for providing evidence of that...

yall have so many damn fake [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bandwaggon fans its crazy.If you loose this round you will loose alot of them

Wow, you must have been the head of your class! Isn't that what the definition of a bandwagon fan is? I bet it took you all night to draw that conclusion.

CALIFORNIA THE LAND OF [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.],LIBERALS,AND WANNA BES!!!

If you think that's how Cali is then you got the wrong idea, fool. Just roll on down to South Central and if you're not nice to the homies around there, they'll pull a train on your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Looks like you'll just be a SORE loser then. California is a great state, and from the looks of your spelling, I don't think you'll ever be able to afford tickets to come down here.

So let this be a lesson to all you little girls and Laker haters: don't talk out your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Mon May 12, 2003 1:57 pm

:disagree: See you at the Parade! :disagree:
Slayer Alstarx

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 2:06 pm

wITH pOMS pOMS! :man1:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 3:01 pm

(name changed)
Look BryantDunkGiant,if thats all you can come up with that iam some dumb Texas hill billy,your just have your head up your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] once again.Us texans are not some dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] mental retards.Im no San Antonio spurs fan and Im no Mavs fan.Ive been all around the world budy and I have been to La,I go there 3 time a year.Im not some poor son of a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].I go to California all the god damn time.I have been to San Francisco,([Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.])I have been to Sacramento,(cowtown)and i have most certanly been to La,which I must say is one of the most trasheyest towns i have ever been too.All yall have there in La is fricken tity bars and disney land.Its a wanna be town for wanna be people!!And dont say I dont know [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!Yall can have your [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] dogs and homeys!
TheKobeStoper

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 3:13 pm

CALIFORNIA A BAD CITY?
WHAT THE........??????????
Hey if youve been here
cali has a great night life
and its the best city
best bars
well i think ya call em tity cuaz youre probably some 9 year old who isnt legal to walk into one so you make assupmtiions
remember: assumptions are always dangerous
a land 4 wanna bees?
explain that
disney land isnt bad
its just like wonderland in toronto (ah ya havent been there)
look i dont care if youre rich or poor
but if you say cali is a bad town .......... what do you call sacramento?
you ever get the feeling staples centre is so much brighter than the dark arco arena??????/
band wagon fans
yeah we got tons of em
but we also got DIE HARD fans AND we got CLASS
something sac town does not have
(ex: the shaq ball)
anyway back to die hard fans
and bout the jerseys
parents buy jerseys 4 theiir kids not only cuz they are good players
but also cuz they are good role models
get it now????????
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 3:23 pm

Are you saying that just becuase La has this so called great nightlife,(which there really is not that great)That makes up for all the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in that town.Just becuase yall have alot of lights is sapost to make the city all beter.come on!!!GOOD GOD,ORLANDO HAS MORE EXCITEMENT THAT YALL!!!!

And I said that Sacramento was just a cowtown.
TheKobeStoper

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 3:25 pm

And California is not a city buddy.
TheKobeStoper

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 3:44 pm

What's a "Stoper" n e ways??? :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Mon May 12, 2003 4:05 pm

yeah no one can stop kobe
ok on topic
sorry i said city
just mad
orlando?
come on!
agree with you on sac! :man12:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby TheKobeStoper on Mon May 12, 2003 4:09 pm

Ok we agree on something,were getting somewhere!
TheKobeStoper

Postby BDG on Mon May 12, 2003 4:16 pm

Well, I didn't call you a HICK directly, but you definitely have the manners of one, so i just assumed you were. If you don't have anything insightful about basketball to offer to the board than to trash Los Angeles then get the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out. We won't put up with this kind of BS, especially since you're too much of a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to register.

You wanna talk about trash? Trash is the type of person who will do what you just did. Just because you are so insecure with your life (your social status, town, physical appearance, the fact that you're 40 and still live with your mom or whatever) doesn't give you the right to make yourself "feel better" by posting garbage. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter because when you look in the mirror at night, your realize that your life is sad and pitiful.

This is why we SHOULD have people register on this site, so idiots who know nothing about basketball that only want to attack Los Angeles can't just start randomly mouthing off.

It's simple though, this all comes from jealously. Just because Los Angeles is a big town with a lot of media attention others get jealous.

So get a life, an education and grow up. Bring real thoughts and ideas to this site and discuss basketball like an adult. You are just a sorry excuse for a man.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 4:20 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Well, I didn't call you a HICK directly, but you definitely have the manners of one, so i just assumed you were. If you don't have anything insightful about basketball to offer to the board than to trash Los Angeles then get the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out. We won't put up with this kind of BS, especially since you're too much of a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to register.

You wanna talk about trash? Trash is the type of person who will do what you just did. Just because you are so insecure with your life (your social status, town, physical appearance, the fact that you're 40 and still live with your mom or whatever) doesn't give you the right to make yourself "feel better" by posting garbage. Nevertheless, it doesn't matter because when you look in the mirror at night, your realize that your life is sad and pitiful.

This is why we SHOULD have people register on this site, so idiots who know nothing about basketball that only want to attack Los Angeles can't just start randomly mouthing off.

It's simple though, this all comes from jealously. Just because Los Angeles is a big town with a lot of media attention others get jealous.

So get a life, an education and grow up. Bring real thoughts and ideas to this site and discuss basketball like an adult. You are just a sorry excuse for a man.

REALLY!! I'm really annoyed with people that come on here and talk about nothing, and posted that really dumb poem... LOL... it's funny what Laker hataz think most of the time, cuz they hate what they have. Has CL ever banned n e one?? Better make them register to write these ignorant comments, at least banning someone would be the way to go......
LakersGyrl2003

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion