Am I the only one in the east coast that likes the lakers?

Am I the only one in the east coast that likes the lakers?

Postby LakersFanfromtheeastcoast on Thu May 15, 2003 11:01 pm

Lakers,
U ROCK!!!!
Show them next season, sweep the spurs. Don't matter if Kidd joins them, but win the championship, and show everyone what champion franchise is.

Did anyone get the feeling that the lakers would lose after shaq said in an interview that if the lakers did lose, it was because of what they didn't do and not another team. To see Shaq being pessimistic, there's something amiss.
LakersFanfromtheeastcoast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 11:05 pm

Well it's kinda of what that the Spurs did do, and what the Lakers didn't do. They capitalized offa our turnovers, and while Kobe was trying to be the aggressor he wasn't gettin calls... I'm not blamin our loss on the refs or anything, but I saw a whole buncha calls that shoulda been called. But all great things come to an end, and I truly respect and admire the Lakers for what they've given their fans the past 3 years.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Seawell on Thu May 15, 2003 11:07 pm

You're not alone...........I'm from NC :jam2:
Seawell

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri May 16, 2003 8:32 pm

I am from upstate NY and could not be more proud of my guys in purple and gold. They gave their all, showed poise and heart and the dignity of a champion in the face of defeat. Every team (sa*ramento) should be so classy when they lose...
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion