As the say on the Price is Right, 'Lets go shopping'

As the say on the Price is Right, 'Lets go shopping'

Postby whats golden on Tue Jul 01, 2003 4:45 am

It is July 1st, we can now talk to free agents in view to making some key signings but with respect to all that I thik it is time to look at shopping some old friends and see what we can come up with.

I suspect that nearly all players on our list are a chance to be traded but what will we get? The only real trade bait that I believe we have is; George, Fisher, Rush, Madsen and Slava. There is also the possibility of resigning Murray and Walker and adding them to sweeten any deal. The reason I'm posting is that I'm in Australia and I'd like to see what deals people think that we can make to help us add the new faces that we need to.

I think Fisher and George are definately gone, but I also think that Horry will be back. Post your thoughts and proposed trades and lets hope that Mitch, Jerry and Phil are reading.

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby Snakell Beast on Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:56 pm

There are so many choices we have this summer. Horry will depart, George and Fisher are here to stay (unless we can become better with their departure and still wind up with our cap exceptions) and Slava and Pargo are also trade bait, but on the smaller end and because of their expiring contracts...
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion