The WCF will not be the same without EITHER of US!!!

The WCF will not be the same without EITHER of US!!!

Postby Lakers4Ever on Mon May 19, 2003 9:51 am

I can still recall when a certain Queenz fan had that certain statement in his signature: THE WCF WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.
I completely laugh at that now since BOTH OF US are now eliminated from the playoffs. What a great season turned into a bad playoff run for both teams. We were all plagued by injuries and bad games, but all in all we did have a great run. Although I am a true Laker fan, I do tip my hat off the the Queenz for giving it their best shot w/ out their star player, Chris Webber.
And us Lakers were hurt throughout, with Foxy out w/ a torn tendon in his ankle, Kobe's shoulder and tendinitis to his knees, George's badly sprained ankle, Shaq's sore knee, and Fisher's sprained ankle and dislocated finger.

We both pretty much had bad luck in these playoffs of 2003. But rest assure that we the Lakers and the Queenz will be back for next season in top form, and who knows what the outcome will bring.
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon May 19, 2003 10:45 am

first off.....the gay queens are supposed to be the deepest team in the world, so replace ur crying pathetic mvp, u have 7 other players to fill his crying spot. since they didnt , they should stop calling themsleves the deepest team. you pathetic hicks from sacCRAPmento.

btw, our injuries did ruin our season with the lack of calls we get. i wonder, if the refs just call a game they way they r supposed to, how many points will kobe average in a game? 45? 50?
Kobe's Empire

Postby HndsmCelt on Mon May 19, 2003 11:15 am

Tough breaks for both teams, but if KE thinks that any team, no matter how deap can compleelty replace their number one scoring option and key offensive elemetn with any bench player, they need to put down the game boy and paly some rela hoops. No whining no excusese. I am dam proud of the way the Kings pulled ti together all season despite a plague of injuries, but in the end no put togheter team was or is going to beat the Maves when they are shooting that well. I think the Spurs team hasa good shot at beating them, but if Duncan goes down with a torn knee, forget about it.

As for next year no matter what teh Kings will be back. Personaly I think the best and only relay vital move will be to sign Karl Malone at the MLE as added fire power and an insurance policy for our injury prone star.
See you in next years WCF!
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Reddy on Mon May 19, 2003 11:21 am

hey long time no see
yeah
lakers and the kings are the top 2 teams in teh west and willbe for quite some time as long as the main players stay........

see ya next year
look 4 the lakers to have a record breaking season and break out the brooms in the postseason.
see ya bout a year from now! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 12:45 pm

I admire your maturity and insight, Lakers4ever, it's a shame K-empire had to infect this thread with his cancerous stupidity....
warn3rboy

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon May 19, 2003 1:04 pm

first of all HNDSCELT....get the hell outa here, it shows ur a crying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] queens fan. u dont wanna say anything else cause u know ur [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] will get destroyed in an LA forum you pathetic idiot. TRUST ME, u r underestimating kobe. next season hes gunna be instuoppable if he stays healthy, simple as that. dont give me this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. trust me, all my life in been into basketball, every aspect. and it shows that all u know how to do is set ur little game on rookie and pick the queens. admit it, the queens are the next utah jazz.....

THEY HAVE THE PICK AND ROLE DOWN, BUT THEY REACH CLOSE, BUT NEVER GET FAR......SO [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] U AND EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH SACCRAPMENTO OR [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]
Kobe's Empire

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:07 pm

Your posts are actually becomming quite funny K-empire, although kind of difficult to decipher... but keep em coming...
warn3rboy

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 1:10 pm

queens are the next jazz
i would love to see that
but as i said before
lakers and kings will be top 2 teams in the west for quites some time
as long hte key players stay

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:12 pm

Actually, it looks like for the next few years it's gonna be lakers/kings/san antonio duking it out. What with Jason Kidd showing interest in SA, and them having enough cash to get a great player... that's one hell of a powerhouse in the west, SA/LA/Sac...
warn3rboy

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 1:14 pm

spurs are a good team
but they depned way too much on duncan
my order of best teams in west:

1. Lakers
2. Kings
3. Spurs
4. Mavericks

thats the top 4

Postby Lakers4Ever on Mon May 19, 2003 1:16 pm

First of all, as much as I'm such a hardcore Laker fan, Kobe's Empire needs to get that stick outta his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] because this thread was to congratulate both teams. NOT TO HATE!! If you are going to come in here w/ that immaturity, then you need to leave. Who care's who would beat whoever.. the point is we both lost. So get over it.

Second of all, the Lakers and Queenz both have been on such a hectic journey to make the Finals, only to be ousted by two "other" teams. I do believe we both will be back in the running for the championship, and I do hope the WCF will be Lakers vs. Kings again.

So until then, have a good summers rest, and remember to BRING IT when the season is back under way.
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:18 pm

Well said.
warn3rboy

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 19, 2003 2:09 pm

"i wonder, if the refs just call a game they way they r supposed to, how many points will kobe average in a game? 45? 50?"

Wonder for the rest of his career, KE, because that will never happen. Kobe threatens MJ's legacy and he won't get the calls until he is 35!
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion