THE WORST TYPE OF FAN!!!!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 6:49 pm

Wuz wrong with this guy!! Why does he assume that the Lakers fans on here are bandwagon jumpers just cuz the Lakers won 3 in row! Wussup wit that? Sure there are bandwagoned fans all over the place like Bucs fans, Angels fans, and now prolly Ducks fans... I hate it when people ruin it all for the tru fans who been with them from thick to thin... But it's funny that they come here and write a buncha BS when we've been contradicting them left and right. :bang: They should just read the dayam posts, instead of yearning for attention!! :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Re: THE WORST TYPE OF FAN!!!!!

Postby KobeIsAGod on Thu May 08, 2003 8:25 pm

Lakers#1stunner wrote:I hate the people that like a team becuase someone on there is cute.Fans just need to balence things out,they need to stop being so bias.You have to give credit to other teams when they just play better,dont just go and blame it on the refs becuase you lost that game.The reason why a team looses a game is becuase of themselves just gitten out played.And if there is a bad call its human error not just becuase there for the other team.I hate the fans that are just sore loosers and just cant admit there problems in that game and just freak out and whine.Thats the worst type of fan.

I agree completely. I can't stand those kinds of fans either. But I'd call them bandwagonners, so no worry. lol
"It vas a lacky shat." -Vlade Divac after Horry's Game 4 winning shot.
KobeIsAGod

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion