I think the FA we get will be a Point.

I think the FA we get will be a Point.

Postby Laker brain on Thu Jun 26, 2003 8:47 pm

We fill a hole at the 4 and at the 3 with LW and BC, the only holes we have are the 1 and 5. We need a five, but the MLE may go to a 1.

GP is coming, I can smell the trash coming out of his mouth.
Laker brain

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:07 pm

It's starting to look that way. It's looking like the Lakers are making moves like they did when they got Shaq. When everything 1st took place with Vlade, everyone was like what the F@&*! It made you wonder, what are these guys thinking, how could they be so sure Shaq would come, well we all know he did. I smell the same thing with Gary here. We got pf locked up with Slava, Walton, Cook.....may or may not re-sign Horry & Madsen. Looks like the big ticket will be GP. If this happens, Kobe's announcement tonight will mean nothing. There will be no way he leaves with GP in town. By the way, Shaq just got called out by Kobe with that announcement tonight. These guys are going to be ready next year, cant wait!!!! :man12:
Lakerfantilidie

Postby lakers frizzo on Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:13 pm

make no mistake kobes comments tonight were directed straight towards shaqs gut not the lakers. kobe bleeds purple and gold. all he wants is rings and shaqs gut cut one off his finger already also did you hear phils comments later in the draft about what sounded like him seriously already considering stretching his contract out a couple years if health pans out dont sweat it kobe will be a laker another 15 years!!!!!! go lakers good draft!!!
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:18 pm

I agree with you. Kobe and Phil both know Shaq well. If you keep talking about something that is negative and it concerns Shaq he will take it personally and come out guns a blazin. They know this and this is Kobe's way of pouring an entire container of gasoline into the already out of control blazing fire!!!! :mad1: :man1: Shaq's gonna get pissed, and he's gonna be ready!!!!! :bow:
Lakerfantilidie

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:16 am

Once the Bucks picked T.J Ford with the 8th pick, Gary Payton just became possibly a Laker. Can't wait till he sign.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:25 am

Yea... I was sayin this too... Since the Bucks picked up Ford, that means they're thinkin about where GP is gonna go to. They know he's prolly not gonna stay, so that's why they picked him up. But Yea, I feel like we're gonna get a FA PG too, since our picks happened to be big men...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:24 am

I agree, our MLE more than likely will be spent on a PG....
lets hope either...GP or GA comes.... we would be unstoppable
Or it might be a sign and trade situation. In that case we can sign a VET PF with our MLE and pick up someone like PJ BROWN. He can teach COOK defense and back up SHAQ at center.
#1_Kobe_fan

Return to Lakers Discussion