Is this not the best offseason ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this not the best offseason ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby OG on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:09 pm

I just love you guys!!!!!!!!!!! i love you!!! i love you!!!!! i love you!!!!!

thanks for stickin with the lakers through think, and very think, and back to think again!!!!!!! I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! (sorry if im gettin kinda corny, im just so estatic!!!!!!!!)
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:09 pm

:) its what real fans do.
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:17 pm

OG, me and you are alike, i am estatic to the max, just thinking about our possibilites. we both have the die hard pride sense in us. and no that wasn't corny, because this is and i dont care : we shall crush anything and everything that lays or doesnt lay in our path, this is a new empire taking over the world, muahahahahaha, and other teams are just gunna [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about it, muahahaha, i love the site of my enemies crying and [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], its just lovely, isnt it?
Kobe's Empire

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:25 pm

This month has been off tha hook... It's had it's ups and downs, especially with the whole Kobe situation, and now gettin Malone, and GP on our wish list has actually been a dream come true! Plus Mah birthday is at the end of this month, and mah 2 homies birthdays are this month, the 1st, and the 16th, when teams can start signin FA's... DAYAM I Luv it!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Roscoe on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:43 pm

It's either this offseason or the offseason when Jerry brought in Shaq and Kobe that has to go down as the best offseason in Laker history...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:49 pm

4real... Bringin in Kobe and Shaq the same year has got to be one of the best cuz it was the beginning of Showtime 2... Without that, we wouldnt have GP and Malone wanting to come to LA. Ur right on that one... But I luv this offseason, and that one too.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:28 pm

its funny, because if charlotte declined that trade for the honorable kobe bryant, i think their would still be a charlotte hornets and no ball club in new orleans, am i right?

kobe could have saved that franchise, im sure as hell gald he didnt. he was born to be a laker.....
Kobe's Empire

Postby Roscoe on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:44 pm

Damn Charlotte would have been an exciting team to watch if they didn't trade Kobe, can you imagine a Baron Davis and Kobe backcourt? What the hell am I sayin, can you imagine a GP and Kobe backcourt...
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:44 pm

haha yeah thats what im talkin BOUT!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe's Empire on Wed Jul 09, 2003 5:47 pm

ah ye, GP and KB will be the best defending back court ever to play the game. or do i dare say quit possibly the best backcourt ever?

who would u take....

GP and KB in their primes
or
Stephon and Penny in their primes

To me, this is a no brianer, GP and KB all the way.
Kobe's Empire

Return to Lakers Discussion