It's time to amnesty Kobe

It's time to amnesty Kobe

Postby Stickyoo on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 am

I appreciate what he has done for this franchise, but if you look at all the games this season so far, he has hurt us far more then he has helped us. this gives the Lakers the opportunity to add future young stars to field the void.... and with the way things are looking right now it gives us even more of a chance to rebuild this team with Howard likely leaving in the summer.

The Lakers right now are stuck in the mud... and the only way for them to get out of it ... is sacrificing which is something most Laker fans won't get unless they see things logical.

hiring MDA was one of the worse things the Lakers could have done, it did nothing to salvage the season and it has made things much more complicated.... If the Lakers are waiting until the summer to axe MDA.. then they probably have already canceled this season.

I really feel bad for the fans who payed for league pass.... what a waste, I'm sure handful of you already canceled it... or are already going to do it soon.

before anything else.... RIP to the Kobe era.
Stickyoo

Re: It's time to amnesty Kobe

Postby JGC on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:42 am

LOL. Kobe's window does appear to be closing, but, this doesn't make much sense right now. A Kobe/Dwight team can still win IMO, but I don't think it makes much sense to give up trying to put a contender together.

If Dwight does in fact leave, I still would not want to amnesty Kobe which would be ridiculous but it does feel like his window would be all but closed.
JGC

Postby Doc Brown on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:44 am

Kobe has hurt us more than he's helped us?

Not worth getting a warning over someone that clearly has no idea what is going on this season.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby TIME on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 pm

RIP to the Stickyoo era. Multiple accounts are not allowed.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Discussion