LA Times: Payton happy to assist

LA Times: Payton happy to assist

Postby OG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:17 pm

"On the RV, he told tales of O'Neal begging him to come to Los Angeles at the last All-Star break, and of Malone promising him the two would play together some day, seeing as they would arrive into free agency in the same July. Now, he believes, they will all play for a championship together, in gold, in a city momentarily saddened by the Lakers' failure two months ago and this week's accusations against Bryant."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketbal ... nba-lakers
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:24 pm

The Payton and Malone signings would have been the greatest news this time around. But sadly, the Kobe situation is stealing the headines.

I hope that Kobe's situation gets resolved quikcly so that we can focus on the more important things in life. And that's talking about our NBA title this coming year.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 9:43 pm

True, I think we ALL want this resolved ASAP. With the news of Kobe giving a DNA sample at the hospital, I think this should be concluded quickly, maybe charges won't even be pressed. That is unless any new CRITICAL evidence isn't found soon.

The Glove and the Mailman are comin' to LA!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:45 pm

of course kobe is not guilty.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Return to Lakers Discussion