1) Gary Payton- with Kobe out we'll need a playmaker
2) PJ Brown- He brings toughness at the 4
3) Gilbert Arenas- youth and quickness, but don't know if he can play w/ Kobe.
4) Juwan Howard- good 15 fter, lacks D but, Kenyon Martin can't stop Duncan so it doesn't matter as much.
5) Alonzo Mourning- This can be Twin Towers part Two, kidney is a gamble
6) Karl Malone- He is old but effective, good work ethic, good boxing out.
7) Michael Jordan- Yes even Jordan made this list, I've heard rumors about him reuniting w/ Jackson.
8) Jason Terry- Not sure if he can play w/ Kobe and Shaq, Good pick up.
9) Michael Olawokandi- Not sure if he can Co-exist w/ shaq, but he plays like a true center.
10) John Stockton- He has not officially retired yet, but has unofficially retired, it would only be right for him to play wherever Karl goes, thet belong together.
Imagine having Stockton and Malone on the Lakers, that would be crazy, but more crazier would be MJ.