Trade Sh...Sh....Shaq!!!!

Trade Sh...Sh....Shaq!!!!

Postby caliown on Fri May 23, 2003 8:43 pm

Trade Shaq!!! You Laker Fans (??) are really on some track to need anger management classes. I mean I understand Horry being verbally assaulted for missing sooo many threes and not attempting to play defense against Tim "Stank"can, but Shaq?? MDE?? Big... (real fans can fill in whatever they want)?? He is a Laker until he doesn't want to play anymore, period. He carried the Lakers through it all the past three years. Thanks Kobe I love him, but he is not Shaq!! When all Big Men are extinct (Yao is 22!!), then I take my chances with Kobe. Until then Shaq makes big men "do-do" on themselves (Check Ostertag's pants after he was slapped by Shaq in '98 :man4: ). To all you fans (I don't know how many) who want to get rid of him, think of what the Lakers will be at least for the next 5 years (reference-What Shaq now makes big men do, or, 3 lines up) I don't want the days of cheering, because Anthony Peeler just made 3 threes in a row, back. That was "95. We need Shaq to offset anything Kobe Bryant will do. Take the good with the bad. Just be glad we don't have a big Man that shoots too many jump shots :bang: . HOLLA BACK!!
Last edited by caliown on Fri May 23, 2003 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
caliown

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 8:58 pm

I love you Caliown
I totally agree.
I know many many laker fans are mad at shaq now cuzz he skipped the interviews, which I agree was totally disrespectful
but hey, that was off court
despite his injuries, Shaq was 5th in scoring in the playoffs, and 4th in rebounds
the Big Fella and the Lakers had a crazy but the Shaq knows he needs to work harder and he will, so will the whole team.
3 RINGS IS NOT ENUFF 4 KOBE, SHAQ AND THE LAKERS!
they ARE NOT FINISHED!
So to all of you that said Shaq is playin for the cash now he got rings alreddy,
I don't think Shaq is done, and I am very sure he will retire as a Laker as he should, and I bet you this, he will retire on the Lakers squad with MORE than 3 championships. The past 3 years, the championships were built around the big fella, and their are no players ou there better than Shaq or Kobe playing in the league today.
Or in other words, Shaq's MDE and 3 time finals MVP!
and the most dominant center today!

I love ya Big Fella! You have mah support! :bow: Just work on your game this summer or RELOAD DAH SHAQ DIESEL!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby clublakers on Fri May 23, 2003 10:25 pm

I question if Garnett is enough of a player to replace the dominance of Shaq, and I can't think of any other player who could make a trade worthwhile, but here are two reasons to at least consider moving the big fella now...

1) Kobe. He must be sick of Phil and Shaq's slow-down offense, and I'm sure he has had it with Shaq's "Feed the big dog or the big dog won't protect your yard" attitude. Kobe is going to be a free agent and he must be protected at all costs. If you have a choice between Kobe on the rise and Shaq on the decline, you choose Kobe.

2) Shaq, while still the MDE, is in a state of mental and physical decline. If you own stock which is declining, wouldn't you trade it for equal stock which is on the rise?
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 10:30 pm

I don't think Garnett is better than Shaq. championships are formed round the big fella, at least they used to be
But really to say anyone is better than shaq in the league to day except kobe is , i dont fink so.
But that's what I think.
I think we take Shaq out, we will have no more rings
Come on y'all, we've seen the droughts with the Big Fella outta the game,
the season start
and how the duo is the best in the league
they take turns carrying the team
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 23, 2003 11:20 pm

See... I'm not all for trading Shaq anytime soon!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Fri May 23, 2003 11:21 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:See... I'm not all for trading Shaq anytime soon!

You go gurl! I'm with ya! :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 23, 2003 11:27 pm

Thanx Reddy! Nice new Avatar!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sat May 24, 2003 9:11 am

Thanx sis
Just wanted to show the best duo in the league! :bow: :jam2:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Chick-n-Stew on Sat May 24, 2003 10:41 am

clublakers wrote:I question if Garnett is enough of a player to replace the dominance of Shaq, and I can't think of any other player who could make a trade worthwhile, but here are two reasons to at least consider moving the big fella now...

1) Kobe. He must be sick of Phil and Shaq's slow-down offense, and I'm sure he has had it with Shaq's "Feed the big dog or the big dog won't protect your yard" attitude. Kobe is going to be a free agent and he must be protected at all costs. If you have a choice between Kobe on the rise and Shaq on the decline, you choose Kobe.

2) Shaq, while still the MDE, is in a state of mental and physical decline. If you own stock which is declining, wouldn't you trade it for equal stock which is on the rise?

3) The NBA / owners decided to level the playing field with the zone D rule. This has / will diminish Shaqs impact, and that really sucks. :mad1:

GO Lakers

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat May 24, 2003 1:53 pm

The title of this thread should change to TRade MItch!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Mon May 26, 2003 5:14 pm

Thank you!
Shaq and Kobe and Phil are the last 3 I would put on mah list to trade, cuzz they got us 3 rings!

KB< Who would we trade MITCH for?
:man3:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion