TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox/DTV Ch. Guide (see 1st post)

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby jbiggs on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 am

cachooka you are a god! thanks so much. you are the link to the lakers channel for those of us currently suffering without it. i really appreciate it :jam2:
420
KOBE FOR LIFE
User avatar
jbiggs
ClubCavs.com Administrator
 
Posts: 2987
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:31 am
Location: Born in South Torrance (So Cal) and currently in Point Loma

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby noobiew on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:10 am

Thank you so much Cachooka :bow:

I really love the Backstage Lakers series, when is the Episode 2 ?
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5593
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby LTLakerFan on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:40 am

5 Days and counting to first missed pre-season game for most of us :bang: :mad1: :bang: :mad1:
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Kit on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 am

You are the man, Cachooka!!
Kit

 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Weezy on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:54 am

I really wish I had this freaking channel right now, thanks cachooka for at least letting those of us without it see its big launch, much appreciated .
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50866
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Finwë on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 am

LTLakerFan wrote:5 Days and counting to first missed pre-season game for most of us :bang: :mad1: :bang: :mad1:

I live in Argentina, so I'll have to settle for an online stream. If I find a good link I'll post it in the Gameday thread
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8078
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Juronimo on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 am

I watched this channel for 3 hours after I got home from work last night and I have the Laker girls show on record. I loved the interviews with Nash, Kobe, and Dwight and Ron Ron doing interviews. I'm definitely diggin it right now. I hope the rest of you guys get to see it soon. :jam2:
Image

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
User avatar
Juronimo

 
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Fist in the air on a quest for justice

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Vasashi17 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

Cachooka :bow:

Its awesome to know that the Lakers community has such amazing members that look out for each other.
Image
User avatar
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 13008
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Anywhere Purple & Gold

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby nthydro on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 pm

We need to start an MVP Cachooka chant :jam2:

Then he'll upload preseason games for us :man1:
nthydro

 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Vito Andolini on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Got pretty fed up today and decided to give DirecTV a call to see what was going on, last time I called I got someone in Georgia reading from a cue card trying to get me to buy NBA League Pass(even though it blacks out home games). So this time I decided to ask for a manager, after going back and fourth with the first lady I was giving to an actual DirecTV rep who was in the know..

What he said was negotiations are on-going and may take some time, a deal could be struck tomorrow or it could be struck NEXT YEAR. But what he said was TWC was #1 in so cal with 2 million subscribers, next in line was DirecTV with a little over 1 million. He said TWC REALLY WANTS to make a deal with DirecTV FIRST AND FOREMOST. The little guys may follow after (AT&T, Verizon, Charter). Basically he said to hang in there and that he was confident TWC Sportsnet would be on DirecTV by Oct 31st.

I told him I was on the verge on cancelling and switching to TWC. Then he wanted my cell phone cause he wanted to call me back in 2 days. He said in 2 days I will give you a call back and he may have an update for me.

Crossing every limb possible.
User avatar
Vito Andolini

 
Posts: 1028
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby gcclaker on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:30 pm

I have Dish so... :man3:
No siggie...
User avatar
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15202
Joined: Fri May 05, 2006 9:35 am
Location: Laker Cyber Space

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Nashty Gal on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:34 pm

ughhhhhh i'm stressing
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
User avatar
Nashty Gal

 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Lakerjones on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Vito Andolini wrote:Got pretty fed up today and decided to give DirecTV a call to see what was going on, last time I called I got someone in Georgia reading from a cue card trying to get me to buy NBA League Pass(even though it blacks out home games). So this time I decided to ask for a manager, after going back and fourth with the first lady I was giving to an actual DirecTV rep who was in the know..

What he said was negotiations are on-going and may take some time, a deal could be struck tomorrow or it could be struck NEXT YEAR. But what he said was TWC was #1 in so cal with 2 million subscribers, next in line was DirecTV with a little over 1 million. He said TWC REALLY WANTS to make a deal with DirecTV FIRST AND FOREMOST. The little guys may follow after (AT&T, Verizon, Charter). Basically he said to hang in there and that he was confident TWC Sportsnet would be on DirecTV by Oct 31st.

I told him I was on the verge on cancelling and switching to TWC. Then he wanted my cell phone cause he wanted to call me back in 2 days. He said in 2 days I will give you a call back and he may have an update for me.

Crossing every limb possible.


^^ Good report Vito. I'm in the exact same boat (in LA with DirecTV and no Lakers yet). I hope they get this thing done by the opener.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby last stand on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:59 pm

which video has the dwight interview.
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby LTLakerFan on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:21 pm

Lakerjones wrote:
Vito Andolini wrote:Got pretty fed up today and decided to give DirecTV a call to see what was going on, last time I called I got someone in Georgia reading from a cue card trying to get me to buy NBA League Pass(even though it blacks out home games). So this time I decided to ask for a manager, after going back and fourth with the first lady I was giving to an actual DirecTV rep who was in the know..

What he said was negotiations are on-going and may take some time, a deal could be struck tomorrow or it could be struck NEXT YEAR. But what he said was TWC was #1 in so cal with 2 million subscribers, next in line was DirecTV with a little over 1 million. He said TWC REALLY WANTS to make a deal with DirecTV FIRST AND FOREMOST. The little guys may follow after (AT&T, Verizon, Charter). Basically he said to hang in there and that he was confident TWC Sportsnet would be on DirecTV by Oct 31st.

I told him I was on the verge on cancelling and switching to TWC. Then he wanted my cell phone cause he wanted to call me back in 2 days. He said in 2 days I will give you a call back and he may have an update for me.

Crossing every limb possible.


^^ Good report Vito. I'm in the exact same boat (in LA with DirecTV and no Lakers yet). I hope they get this thing done by the opener.



I thought I read a brief blip in this thread from someone that had been told DirecTV would be locked up soon. Anyone else know or recall seeing that statement?

I just came from a Mexican restaurant I go to frequently and the guy behind the bar and one of the waiters (yeah .... yeah...I know :man10: ) said they had heard this was a done deal for them with DTV. HOPE this is true! I know where I will be Sunday evening (?) and every other pre-season game until Charter locks it up prior to the start of the season. Or it will be "See you later chumps, am switching to DirecTV". Adios MFers!!! :man10:
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby Sean on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Cachooka :bow:

Its awesome to know that the Lakers community has such amazing members that look out for each other.


:bow: Thank you for sharing those. much appreciated.
"Either you are still a Laker fan, or you never were." -Guru
User avatar
Sean

 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:45 pm
Location: Pomona

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Umm so is DISH network going to get this channel or not? God this sucks!!!!!! :bang: :bang: :bang:
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11764
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby JGC on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 pm

I have Cox Cable, but I will switch to any provider that I am able to (which doesn't include TWC unfortunately) just to get the Lakers. I watch a lot of TV, but, everything comes second to Laker games. Nothing better than coming home on a Friday night and relaxing to a Laker game.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby GoldenKnight on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Connected with Steve Nash currently airing, half hour special with Steve Nash (interview)
Still can't believe one of my favorite PGs of all time is OUR starting PG...amazing!
Image

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
User avatar
GoldenKnight

 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:37 pm

October 2, 2012 - #Lakeshow
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20560
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby WilliamHaven on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

Thumbs up on the Laker Girls show. We are not worthy, Andi :patriot:
Move along ho, Super Lakers don't hang out with no skanks.
User avatar
WilliamHaven

 
Posts: 342
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:25 pm

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby LTLakerFan on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am

Have any DirecTV subscribers been given a start date for certain yet?
LTLakerFan

 
Posts: 6484
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:44 pm
Location: SoCal

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 am

Laker Girls - Episode 1
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20560
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby nthydro on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:13 am

CaCHooKa Man wrote:Laker Girls - Episode 1


Cachooka, I can't tell you how much I appreciate you uploading all these videos. Thanks you!!!

You think you're gonna be uploading preseason games? That'd be amazing :jam2:

BTW do you have the Steve Nash interview on Connected With?
nthydro

 
Posts: 1385
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: TWC and Lakers Sign Long-Term Agreement for Lakers Games

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:28 am

Connected With Steve Nash
User avatar
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel
 
Posts: 20560
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.