TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox/DTV Ch. Guide (see 1st post)

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby JGC on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 pm

I called Cox today and they keep telling me they will have the game tomorrow but they don't know what channel. Cmon ... get it up early so I can set my DVR in case I get home from work late dammit!
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Johnnyboy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 am

JGC wrote:I called Cox today and they keep telling me they will have the game tomorrow but they don't know what channel. Cmon ... get it up early so I can set my DVR in case I get home from work late dammit!


channel 65 and channel 1065 for hd :bow: ALSO, if you download the cox app to your phone, you can record shows anytime you want. :man12:
User avatar
Johnnyboy

 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:31 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 am

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switch to Eastwood Insurance.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Kit on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 am

Why bother? You are "hella rich" anyway
Kit

 
Posts: 1755
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby JGC on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:52 am

Johnnyboy wrote:
JGC wrote:I called Cox today and they keep telling me they will have the game tomorrow but they don't know what channel. Cmon ... get it up early so I can set my DVR in case I get home from work late dammit!


channel 65 and channel 1065 for hd :bow: ALSO, if you download the cox app to your phone, you can record shows anytime you want. :man12:


Boom. Found it thanks! So excited I ordered a 3rd hd client box for my whole home. Now i can watch my lakers on my 52" living room lcd, my 46" bedroom led or my 46" dining room led while i eat!

It is good to know cox has their customer's best interests at heart!
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby purp n gold on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:54 am

Hmm... I'm on Cox Communications in the OC and ch. 65/1065 don't show up for me. Not yet at least.
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
User avatar
purp n gold

 
Posts: 2338
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:39 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby kobezaballa on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 am

I got cox over here in SANTA BARBARA and channel 65 is not showing up for lakers?
kobezaballa

 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Johnnyboy on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:16 am

doesn't show up for me yet either. I just got the info from the website.
User avatar
Johnnyboy

 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 1:31 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:22 am

Kit wrote:Why bother? You are "hella rich" anyway


Oh hells yes.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby JGC on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 am

OX1947 wrote:
Kit wrote:Why bother? You are "hella rich" anyway


Oh hells yes.


I call shenanigans. No one who is truly hella rich calls their tv provider incessantly for discounts.

I do alright, but i am by no means rich and i dont even do that.
JGC

 
Posts: 3781
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 am

JGC wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
Kit wrote:Why bother? You are "hella rich" anyway


Oh hells yes.


I call shenanigans. No one who is truly hella rich calls their tv provider incessantly for discounts.

I do alright, but i am by no means rich and i dont even do that.


Well, I have directv and watch all the Laker games from so cal. How bout that shat? Not lying either.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Lakers#1fan on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

I live in the Irvine area and I can confirm that TWSN is live on channel 1065 or 65( if you don't have an HD box).

Woke up to the great news today...wasnt up last night. :jam2:

For those of you who aren't seeing the channel and have Cox....turn your box on and off and on your non hd box tv's I think you may have to reprogram/search your channels which you find in the initial setup options.

Hope that helps! Thank you Cox! :bow:
User avatar
Lakers#1fan

 
Posts: 240
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:04 pm

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 pm

OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Lakers#1fan wrote:I live in the Irvine area and I can confirm that TWSN is live on channel 1065 or 65( if you don't have an HD box).

Woke up to the great news today...wasnt up last night. :jam2:

For those of you who aren't seeing the channel and have Cox....turn your box on and off and on your non hd box tv's I think you may have to reprogram/search your channels which you find in the initial setup options.

Hope that helps! Thank you Cox! :bow:


I've got it now as well. No more sour grapes for me! :jam2: :freak2:
Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
User avatar
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 13094
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: http://twitter.com/hosesway

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Lakerman JSJ wrote:
Lakers#1fan wrote:I live in the Irvine area and I can confirm that TWSN is live on channel 1065 or 65( if you don't have an HD box).

Woke up to the great news today...wasnt up last night. :jam2:

For those of you who aren't seeing the channel and have Cox....turn your box on and off and on your non hd box tv's I think you may have to reprogram/search your channels which you find in the initial setup options.

Hope that helps! Thank you Cox! :bow:


I've got it now as well. No more sour grapes for me! :jam2: :freak2:


What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby LaLaKeRz4LiFe on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 pm

Just called Dish, complained a whole bunch, they told me they're hopeful they can strike a deal before November is over. For compensation, he gave me NBA League Pass for free for the entire year so I'm happy for now. :man10: :jam2:
LaLaKeRz4LiFe

 
Posts: 11446
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:06 pm
Location: From the Bay to LA

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Alcindor on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 pm

OX1947 wrote:No Bueno for DirecTV

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... 5023.story


Just means they're still going back and forth, and publicly. As the article said, Cox "took a similar stand" and eventually caved.
User avatar
Alcindor

 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:22 pm
Location: North Hollywood

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Alcindor wrote:
OX1947 wrote:No Bueno for DirecTV

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... 5023.story


Just means they're still going back and forth, and publicly. As the article said, Cox "took a similar stand" and eventually caved.


Yah, they stopped being Cox about it. I admire them for that.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby GoldenKnight on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:48 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Alcindor wrote:
OX1947 wrote:No Bueno for DirecTV

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/en ... 5023.story


Just means they're still going back and forth, and publicly. As the article said, Cox "took a similar stand" and eventually caved.


Yah, they stopped being Cox about it. I admire them for that.



I see what you did there Mr. Hella Rich!
Image

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
User avatar
GoldenKnight

 
Posts: 2185
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:57 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Lakerjones on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm

As much as I'm bummed about not being able to watch the Lakers on TV for most games because of this war between DirecTV and TWC, I'm not even that motivated to do something about it right now. I'll just have to be content to watch them on the laptop until there is a coaching change. Maybe DirecTV wants a better product out there before they pay through the nose. If so, I don't blame them.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 15212
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:37 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby khmrP on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 pm

LaLaKeRz4LiFe wrote:Just called Dish, complained a whole bunch, they told me they're hopeful they can strike a deal before November is over. For compensation, he gave me NBA League Pass for free for the entire year so I'm happy for now. :man10: :jam2:

dam lucky guy, all i got was the 3 months free of those package they normally give to new customers....luckily I'm only under contract with them 3 more months too so I'm gona have to switch.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10461
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Nashty Gal on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Lakerjones wrote:As much as I'm bummed about not being able to watch the Lakers on TV for most games because of this war between DirecTV and TWC, I'm not even that motivated to do something about it right now. I'll just have to be content to watch them on the laptop until there is a coaching change. Maybe DirecTV wants a better product out there before they pay through the nose. If so, I don't blame them.


ditto
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
User avatar
Nashty Gal

 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:01 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 pm

OX1947 wrote:
Lakerman JSJ wrote:
Lakers#1fan wrote:I live in the Irvine area and I can confirm that TWSN is live on channel 1065 or 65( if you don't have an HD box).

Woke up to the great news today...wasnt up last night. :jam2:

For those of you who aren't seeing the channel and have Cox....turn your box on and off and on your non hd box tv's I think you may have to reprogram/search your channels which you find in the initial setup options.

Hope that helps! Thank you Cox! :bow:


I've got it now as well. No more sour grapes for me! :jam2: :freak2:


What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?


Yep. Image
Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
User avatar
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator
 
Posts: 13094
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:35 pm
Location: http://twitter.com/hosesway

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 pm

Lakerman JSJ wrote:
OX1947 wrote:
Lakerman JSJ wrote:
Lakers#1fan wrote:I live in the Irvine area and I can confirm that TWSN is live on channel 1065 or 65( if you don't have an HD box).

Woke up to the great news today...wasnt up last night. :jam2:

For those of you who aren't seeing the channel and have Cox....turn your box on and off and on your non hd box tv's I think you may have to reprogram/search your channels which you find in the initial setup options.

Hope that helps! Thank you Cox! :bow:


I've got it now as well. No more sour grapes for me! :jam2: :freak2:


What about today? Is today the worst day of your life?


Yep. Image


Image

Man, that's messed up.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

Re: TWC/Charter/Verizon/AT&T/Cox Channel Guide (see 1st post)

Postby OX1947 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Janine Garcia wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:As much as I'm bummed about not being able to watch the Lakers on TV for most games because of this war between DirecTV and TWC, I'm not even that motivated to do something about it right now. I'll just have to be content to watch them on the laptop until there is a coaching change. Maybe DirecTV wants a better product out there before they pay through the nose. If so, I don't blame them.


ditto


I just called them to just ask them where negotiations were, they said sorry and they gave me Sunday Ticket for a year. I didn't even ax for anything.
OX1947

 
Posts: 1871
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:48 am

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 11 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.