UPDATE ON THE KOBE BRYANT CASE

Postby OG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:43 pm

It was being reported on CNN and MSNBC that whitnesses that were at the hotel who were constantly conversing with Bryant, said that even after the incident sopposably happened, he was down in the lobby for hours smiling and laughing with friends and they said that he was extreemly relaxed and casual, way to "mingley and happy" to just have committed such an act. They following day after the incident Brynat was still at the hotel carrying on as normal untill ofcourse, he was blind sided by these accusations. so basicly, none of these charges seem real according to 4 or 5 different whitnesses.

man im telling you guys, the deeper this thing goes the more of a lier this girl looks like.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby STC on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:53 pm

Great news. I totally believe in Kobe, but it's nice to hear something positive, since most reports out of Colorado seem to be negative. I have been so stresses out this week, I feel like a family member has been accused of this.
STC

Postby Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:56 pm

Another thing that is not being mentioned is that Kobe's entourage was in the room with him. They might have been the ones causing the ruckus. This could be the case much like that 2Pac case when it was 2Pac's FRIENDS who were the ones who assaulted the girl but 2Pac took the fall. Kobe would have to be a sociopath to be laughing and cavorting with folks after having sexually assaulted someone.

Postby 4Rings on Fri Jul 11, 2003 5:56 pm

that Guest post by me was 4Rings. I forgot to log in.
If we are all thinking alike, then nobody is thinking!
4Rings

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:06 pm

Very good news... Yea I just think this thing may be a bunch of baloney sandwich...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Coppertop on Fri Jul 11, 2003 6:46 pm

I know you heard this on TV, but do you have a link to an article about what these witnesses said?
Coppertop

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:06 pm

STC, i can relate man. and i know where to stop. if i see kobe on the street, ill go nuts inside. but i HAVE to leave him alone. he gets too many crazed people to him and i wouldnt want to do anything if he's with family. this is the truth. this is how much pride and love i got for the lakers.
Kobe's Empire

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:14 pm

Yeah, I actually saw Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain at a Ralphs supermarket less than a week before he died. He was signing autographs as he left. I was thinking of going up to him, but I stopped myself for that same reason. So I left him alone.

This is great news. Kobe would have to be seriously mentally ill to be able to act normal after "sexually assaulting" a woman. I don't think this is the man they're looking for. I hope they don't pull a "Mike Tyson" and screw another athlete in court. Fortunately Kobe has top lawyers on his side.

This might sound like stupid reasoning, but seriously what the hell is there to do in the MOUNTAINS? I've seen cases of where (especially) girls rebel because they have nothing better to do and live a fast life. It looks like she was out for money. I'll be very disappointed if they press charges.

However, we haven't seen all the evidence yet, which is very unfair to the public who are dying to find out more about the top headline in America.

This looks like a sham of an investigation.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Return2Showtime on Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:55 pm

Man, I hope it isn't true. Though seriously, something might have happened. I think a lot of people are beginning to have doubts because we haven't heard anything from Kobe or his attorneys... and all the other stories don't seem to quite go together. I guess they must really think they have something if the tests they did can show that he did. So, I guess they'll know sometime next week and then let us know.

It just doesn't make sense that Kobe would risk everything he's done and has for something like this.
Return2Showtime

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:48 pm

STC,

Its great to know that someone has the same feeling as I do in the past week or so.

In my household, there is this solemn tone. It seems like a family member of mine has been accused of this bullsh*t. It hurts to know that such a bad thing has occured to such a great man.

I'm happy because we signed Payton and Malone, but not as happy as I could have been, since the Kobe situation is happening right now.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Kobe's Empire on Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:51 pm

its bogus, im telling u, bogus. btw does anyone know whos kobe's attornies are?
Kobe's Empire

Postby BDG on Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:54 pm

He has two I know of... I think that's it.

Pamela Mackey: female who represented that guy on the Colorado Avalanche for domestic violence or sumn... she's good.

Other Guy: Represented JonBenet Ramsey's parents and got them acquitted.

So you can tell these two are HIGH profile and highly skilled.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:00 am

Talking about the Dream Team......

....What about Johnny Cochran, F. Lee Bailey, and Alan Dershowitz!!!!

Give them a call Kobe!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:48 am

kobe will be fine.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Return to Lakers Discussion