Wassup Flaker Fanz ???

Postby clublakers on Thu May 08, 2003 7:45 pm

What a Fat man who can't dress? yeah I have, Re Run used to be my next door neighbor, and I also went to a Fot Boyz concert once.

LOL... damn Hndsmcelt, you killed me again.

Sup Folsom Al. Al, were you here last year on the old forum, or do I just remember you from a Sac board? Either way, thanks for the run.

Ya'll, don't get too upset over a little hoop smack. Just run it back... if it is uninspiring or if it offends you, just leave it be and move on to the next post. Listen to Mikedog. He has a mouth like a sailor, but he speaks the truth.

We're never going to boot anyone for giving an anti-Laker opinion, and the next Lakers vs Kings WCF is coming up shortly, so get used to having some Sac players in here for a few weeks. Trust me, last year was a good run on the board, and if you have some fun with it and run the smack it's a great time.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Folsom Al on Fri May 09, 2003 6:37 am

Much thanx !!!

Ya know, I thought this was the place I was at last year .... like what you've done. (re-bookmarked your site to "My Favorites")

Don't know if you caught last nights shellacking of the Kings ... looked like no "D" from Sac-Town and the Kings got lapped in the 400 meter relay !!!

2 players on the injured/questionable list: Webber (knee) and B. Jackson (displaced facial bone) ...

Good luck to your Lakers tonite ...

Go KINGS !!!
Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 09, 2003 6:47 am

Folsom Al wrote:Much thanx !!!

Ya know, I thought this was the place I was at last year .... like what you've done. (re-bookmarked your site to "My Favorites")

Don't know if you caught last nights shellacking of the Kings ... looked like no "D" from Sac-Town and the Kings got lapped in the 400 meter relay !!!

2 players on the injured/questionable list: Webber (knee) and B. Jackson (displaced facial bone) ...

Good luck to your Lakers tonite ...

Go KINGS !!!

I know the Mavs were lighting it up on them... It was pretty close in the 1st, then they just killed the Kings with 3's! Van Exel was on fire, and so was Finley, and Nowitski...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby clublakers on Fri May 09, 2003 7:01 am

Al, that game was sick. *allas dropped 83 points in the first HALF. I know some Eastern Conf teams that would kill to get 83 in an entire game.

Looks like BJack got his skull banged in pretty good by LaFrentz, but he's tough... they'll slap a mask on him and he'll be back. CWeb might be a different story.. can't mess around with a bum knee.

Luckily for Sac they've never missed a beat without CWeb in the lineup. Just get Pollard and Turk some more run, shouldn't make any difference.

...although you might want to try laying some wood on that punk Van Exel in game 3.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 09, 2003 9:25 pm

wussup with the asterick on the D?? :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Sat May 10, 2003 11:29 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:wussup with the asterick on the D?? :man10:

*ason Kidd=no J (jumpshot)
*allas =no D (defense)
Slayer Alstarx

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 5:26 pm

Slayer Alstarx wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:wussup with the asterick on the D?? :man10:

*ason Kidd=no J (jumpshot)
*allas =no D (defense)

LOLOLOLOL :man10: :man10: :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Snakell Beast on Sat May 10, 2003 6:20 pm

What about Sa*ramento...

(Sa*ramento has no *lass)
Snakell Beast

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 6:28 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:What about Sa*ramento...

4real.... :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sun May 11, 2003 7:26 am

Snakell Beast wrote:What about Sa*ramento...

its all bout the rivalry! :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 12:32 pm

Hey FOlSOM AND HndsmCelt,

Is it true that Chris Webber is hurt and out of the playoffs???????

Did you guys win last night's game????????

HAHA LOSERS!!!!!!!

I'm glad that Timeout Webber is out of the playoffs. The thought of the Queens working so hard all season for 2nd seed and not even making it to the WCF just feels my soul with happiness and joy!!!!!Life can't get any better!!!Oh yeah there is....another Laker championship!!!!

You guys must be masochists, just rooting for the Kings.
Just kill yourselves and get your lives over with because it will not improve from this point!!!!!
You will always be our Biaaa*#tches.
You guys are no different than the Clippers.
Loser are all the same!!!!!
When is the last time your stupid organization have won the championship??????

Last time counting, the Lakers have 14 and about to have 15 after this years playoffs!!!!How about your beloved Queens!!!!!

Come Back to this site when your Queens gets put out of the playoffs by the sorry Mavs!!!!!

oh yeah by the way. This year was the best opportunity you had of ever winning the championship. And that's all down the drain. Next year the Lakers will improve and so will other teams with free agency, while your cow loving team is just going to be the same.

So suck off you degenerates!!!!
You are just wasting my time!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 2:20 pm

Timeout Webber, that's dirty!! Funny, but messed!!! :man10: Memories!! YEA Webber is outta tha playoffs, and they stepped up in the 1st quarter of last nights game, but they couldn't hold it as the game went in to double OT, and they got another game tonight, two playoff games back to back... whoa!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 6:25 pm

Hey FOLSOM AI

Where's the fat lady now!!!!!

Talk too fast dumbass about the Lakers!!!!!
You made the same mistake as T-Mac, and "Timeout" Webber and made a prediction you know you can't make!!!!

The only fat lady I see, is that lard-[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] woman, you call your mom!!!!

Oh yeah, by the way Happy Cow Day, I mean Mother's Day to your lovely mother.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 10:02 pm

I feel some tention ova hurr!!! But n e way, Happy Mothers Day!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 10:53 pm

JUST PROTECTING OUR BOARD L-GYRL,

I HATE WHEN THIS IDIOTS ONLY SHOW UP WHEN THE LAKERS LOSE. IF THEY COME IN A REGULAR BASIS, WIN OR LOSE, THEN WE CAN DEBATE FAIRLY AND HONESTLY.

BUT THIS IDIOTS ONLY SHOW UP AFTER A LAKERS DEFEAT AND THEY SAID THEY WANT TO DEBATE. THIER VIEWS ARE IDIOTIC.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby BDG on Sun May 11, 2003 11:02 pm

they only do that because they realize they can point how much the Lakers "suck" only after a loss. what they dont realize is that their team will get whooped by the soon to be QUATROW-ED L.A. LAKERS!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Guest on Mon May 12, 2003 12:47 am

HEY u worthless pathetic ho that wrote "nothing would please u more than to see the lakers fall"

HEY HO, u r 2-2 witht eh freakin mavs, mavs are HORRIBLEE, and now tha tu lost ur biggest cry baby of all, now u can get on your knees where u belong u ho, thats what all the pathetic hos from sacfagmento are.

its hicktown, and sacfamento is all pathetic hicks

i know why ur crying to ur fat mom though, its cause my TEAM, THE LAKERS, have owned ur pathetic QUEENS for the past.....since forever ho, and expecially the last 3 years U HO.

ur nothing, ur pathetic crying queens are nothing. WE OWN U HO.

Postby Guest on Mon May 12, 2003 12:51 am

HEY u worthless pathetic ho that wrote "nothing would please u more than to see the lakers fall"

HEY HO, u r 2-2 witht eh freakin mavs, mavs are HORRIBLEE, and now tha tu lost ur biggest cry baby of all, now u can get on your knees where u belong u ho, thats what all the pathetic hos from sacfagmento are.

its hicktown, and sacfamento is all pathetic hicks

i know why ur crying to ur fat mom though, its cause my TEAM, THE LAKERS, have owned ur pathetic QUEENS for the past.....since forever ho, and expecially the last 3 years U HO.

ur nothing, ur pathetic crying queens are nothing. WE OWN U HO.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 12, 2003 1:02 am

hicktown!! :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed May 14, 2003 4:55 pm

Well I am hyped Y'all. Will one of you Queens fans please say something negative about the Lakers? It should not be hard, thats all you punks say anyway. You know the last time I checked LA wasn't the only team on the brink of elimination. And unlike the Queens the Lakers know how to play big in big games. They don't choke. So anyway I reiterate, please say something negative about the Lakers so that I can run yo [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] down with a rant of my own.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby FirstLady on Wed May 14, 2003 5:06 pm

Get 'em, DA!!!! Image
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion