Wassup Flaker Fanz ???

Wassup Flaker Fanz ???

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 7:49 am

Announcement:

The FAT LADY is in the building and she's warming-up !!!

I tell ya ... it's great ... TNT has been doing a marvelous job of the FLAKERZ as they sit on their bench ... it looks as if they're all auditioning for the next GOT GAME commercial.

Nothing would please me better then to see your team GO DOWN. Not counting you out yet ... but, it's looking pretty good from NO-CAL.

Go KINGS
Folsom Al

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 7:58 am

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] OFF!! PRINCESSSSSS!!!! :mad1: :mad1: :boxing1:

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 8:06 am

Is that it ... all you can repsond with is PROFANITY ???

Are you the TYPICAL Flaker fan ???

Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Folsom

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 8:47 am

Folsom Al,

Isn't Folsom home of the infamous prison? You got internet hookup in your cell ? AND CABLE ? wow! My tax dollars really do go a long way. Now all you need is some soap on a rope and you won't be flopping in the shower like Vlade when Shaq whispers "boo" in his ear. ha ha I said "boo". Please don't confuse that as the pet name your cellmate calls you after the nighly reach-around.

Okay Folsom Al, I know you been away for awhile (25 to life), but let me ask you something. Prior to your incarceration, did the Queens win a title ? Let me fill you in: the answer is no. They still haven't. NOT ONE! LA has 14. By the way, when I said "queens" I was referring to the basketball team. In no way was I referring to your occupation in the celly. Stay up and tell Charlie Manson, MadDog, and 8Ball we said WASSSSSSSSSSUP!

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 9:26 am

Howya' doin' there Mr. Poet and Don't Know It,

First of all let me say that neither your team nor mine has made it yet. Last time I checked they don't give out rings in the 2nd round. So, slow down ... I also wanna take the time and say I appreciate that you wanna go back-n-forth in a civil manner, unlike the post prior to yours. With that said ...

Yes, Folsom Prison is indeed here ... and nice try, but your lines ARE NOT FRESH ... heard all that before.

Secondly, your smack about all the Flakerz Banners/Rings/Etc .... also NOT FRESH ... I certainly respect what your teams HAVE DONE in the PAST, nor do I wanna disrespect the Flaker Traditions ... you'll notice that I used "past tense terms" ... cuz you and I both know that you would like your team to CONTINUE (4-Peat) and today is a new day. I would like my team to GET something they've never acheived here in SAC-TOWN. Although the Kings have won a championship as the ROYALS a LONG TIME AGO, that doesn't matter to us up here in SAC-TOWN. Up until 5 years ago ... our Kings were absolutely BASEMENT DWELLERS and a place where other teams came to give some play-time to their bench.

That's all changed ... the West is TUFF ... nobody is gonna give anybody anything ... gotta take it. It makes no difference to me if the Kings play the Flakerz in order to get there. A championship is a chmapionship, a title is a title, a ring is a ring.

So, tonite the Kings continue their move towards the top and on Friday your Flakerz hope to get back in it ... Good Luck ... your team is hurtin' and it doesn't look good ... but, like I said ... I'm not countin' you out .... it ain't over, but the FAT LADY IS WARMIN' UP !!!

Today is a NEW DAY !!! It's nice to be a King (Sac-Town King).

Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 08, 2003 9:47 am

Folsom Al, man I'll tell you I wish there was some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I can say that would prove you wrong...but I cant! Your team is rolling while my team is stumbling. Like you said it is not over yet, these still are the champions and if we know anything about these guys is you cant count them out. If we should fall in this round, than so be it. We will get better over the summer, get some desperatly needed rest and be back stronger than ever next season!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 10:00 am

Being down 2-0 is nothin' ...

Your bench has got to STEP-UP. Kobe can't do it by himself. "Kobe Time" has taken on a new look ... it's the playoffs, no disrespect, but Kobe Time has turned into "1 guy with the ball and 4 lost sheep" ... yeah, Shaq fouled out in game #1 with what ... 4-plus minutes left, so Kobe didn't have any help .... if Kobe had any help at the end of that game ... who knows what the outcome woulda been. With your injuries ... if somebody doesn't get that bench to step-up ... like Kenny says on TNT ... "Time to break-out the fishin' gear"

Go KINGS !!!
Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby MONIE32373 on Thu May 08, 2003 10:40 am

FAKESOM AL,

IT SEEMS QUIT ODD TO ME THAT NOW THAT THE LAKERS HAVE LOST A FEW GAMES YOU SHOW UP AND HAVE FOUND NERVE TO SAY SOMETHING. WOW! WHAT A TRUE FAN YOU ARE, I MEAN YOU HID AND HAD NOTHING TO SAY WHEN THE LAKERS WERE WINNING, YOU DIDN'T STAND UPFOR WHATEVER SORRY TEAM YOU WERE HIDING BEHIND WHEN THEY WERE WINNING, YOU WEREN'T ALL BOLD AND BRASH WHEN THEY WERE WINNING, YOU HAD NOTHING AT ALL TO SAY, BUT YET NOW YOU WANT TO JUMP ON THE HATER BAND WAGON NOW THAT E LOOK HURT AND WOUNDED. MOST PEOPLE WOULD CALL YOU A SUCKER AND A PUNK, WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BE HURT AND DOWN TO THROW A SUCKER PUNCH AT THEM. BUT I WON'T CALL YOU THAT, CAUSE I REALLY PITTY YOU, YOU HAVE NO LOYALTY OR MANHOOD BECUASE YOU COULD ONLY TALK TRASH WHEN YOU FELT WE MIGHT BE WEAK. TOO BAD, I GUESS THAT YOUDON'T KNOW WHAT'S LIKE TO BE BEHIND REAL CHAMPS LIKE THE LAKERS. SO WHEN WE DO WHEN I NEED TO HEAR YOU GIVE THEM ALL THE PROPS THEY WILL DESERVE, IF YOUR MAN ENOUGH BY THEN.
LOVE AS IF TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY!
MONIE32373

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 10:56 am

Reply to: monie32373

All the assuming some of you Laker Fans do ... I say SOME cuz you're not all like the "rioters & arrogant" fans they show on the news and I read about in the papers.

I'm here cuz I just found your site ... and up until now (playoffs), we all know the REGULAR SEASON DOESN'T MATTER. If you're gonna be that way, why aren't you over at www.sackings.com ??? Com'n over, the waters fine !!!

So, if you're gonna generalize with me ... that's cool.

If you're a respectable person and would like to continue this with some degree of "good sportsmanship" ... bring it on !!!
Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby MONIE32373 on Thu May 08, 2003 11:00 am

BEEN TO YOUR SITE, IT SUCKS, THE SECOND YOU TRY TO SPEAK YOUR MIND AND SAY YOUR A LAKER FAN YOU GET BOOETED, I COULDN'T REGISTER BECAUSE I HAD CLUB LAKERS AS MY EMAIL. WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF OTHER FANS COMING OVER HERE BUT YOU GUYS ARE SCURRED!!! TRUST, GIVE ME 10 MINUTES ON YOUR SITE AND WIN OR LOSE I WILL SAY WHAT I THINK. I'M COOL WITH THOSE THAT HAVE THERE OWN OPINION, BUT DON'T WAIT TILL WE LOSE TO HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY. IF YOUR REAL, YOU ARE HERE DAY IN, DAY OUT NO MATTER WHAT
MONIE32373

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 11:18 am

Reply to: monie

I disagree ... there are Laker fans there ... and like any other "board room" ... if you can't stand the heat, get out. It's a shame that alot of places are like that. Hey, Club Lakers is the same way. Look back at the first reply to this thread. You can probably tell, I'm not a foul-mouth, trash-talkin' fan ... I've been a fan/player of basketball MANY years and good ole' constructive criticism, insight and personal analysis is good enough for me.

As far as responding to your remark about "in-out" ... get real, I'm not gonna come here ALL SEASON ... I get enough emails from the places I frequent already ... that's all I need ... to defend my Kings ALL YEAR from another place. But, if it makes you feel better ... I'll try to make it a point and drop by every once-in-a-while and antagonize you.
Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby MONIE32373 on Thu May 08, 2003 11:30 am

HEY FOLSOM,

EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE UP CLOSE, ANY WHERE NEAR SACRAMENTO?

I WAS JUST WONDERING :man1:
MONIE32373

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 08, 2003 11:49 am

Damn Monie, you need to relax a bit!! This guy aint sayin notHin but the truth!! Lets show these Queens fans that we are respectable in triumph as we are in defete! Because that is what seperates us from them...class!! We have it they dont. I know I was a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] talking MOFO when the Lakers won the last few years!! I know I would have been all over the Queens boards talking all kinda [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] if the tables were turned. So give the guy his run, at this point we aint in no place to be talkin any [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby FirstLady on Thu May 08, 2003 12:36 pm

MIKEDOG, Monie is just giving her opinion....which may or may not be that of the rest of the Lakers fans.

I, for one, admit that the today's Lakers don't look like a championship team, but I know they are very, very capable of turning things around. I sure hope so!

Welcome to ClubLakers, Folsom Al!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Folsom Al on Thu May 08, 2003 12:56 pm

Reply to: monie

Nice picture ... can't say that I have ... but, if things go according to plan, your Flakerz and you will be looking at OLD photos and reading OLD newspaper clippings remembering the good ole' days .... while the Kings continue their run at the TITLE.

Reply to: mikedog

Humility and being humble come from EXPERIENCE. You've got that, unfortunately monie is still looking back in time. I'm not too sure if that means given up and no hope, or what.

My observation: Why isn't anyone setting more picks or screens for Kobe so he wouldn't have to work so hard to get his shot ??? Is Fisher afraid to go to the hole or is it that there's no room cuz Shaq is down there ??? Horry was at one time, an excellent "post-up" player ... the only player I see posting-up is Shaq ... it's like, get the ball into Shaq and then everybody else stands armonie is still looking back in time. I'm not too sure if that means given up and no hope, or what.

My observation: Why isn't anyone setting more picks or screens for Kobe so he wouldn't have to work so hard to get his shot ??? Is Fisher afraid to go to the hole or is it that there's no room cuz Shaq is down there ??? Horry was at one time, an excellent "post-up" player ... the only player I see posting-up is Shaq ... it's like, get the ball into Shaq and then everybody else stands around and watches. Horry has got to make his position more offensive and create more scoring opportunities.

Something wrong with this posting ... can't figure it out.
Go KINGS !!!
Folsom Al

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 08, 2003 12:57 pm

Well like I have said before(and took a lot of [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] over) Horry aint the player he was. He has been overplayed all season because of the lack of depth at the PF position. This brotha is just plain tired!! As for Fish you never know with this cat, one day he is scoring and running the offense the next he seems like he has forgot that he has teammates and that the bigfella is down low. Kobe needs to stick to the offense he needs to drive the lane open up the defense and stop settling for that jumper. But before anything they all need to dump the ball into Shaq on every posession once the double team come kick it back out. AND RUN THE FUKIN OFFENSE!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby BDG on Thu May 08, 2003 12:58 pm

yeah i agree. the one thing no one realizes is that the lakers would be a GREAT pick and roll team. they have one of the best ball handlers, passers and penetrators in the game (kobe) and a mobile, 350 pound diesel truck (shaq). every time kobe penetrates, he either will get the other team in foul trouble *(if the refs call it)*, or he will be able to draw the defense away from shaq, and then he can dish it off.

and by the way, the guy that said [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off or whatever was just some stupid unregistered guest that makes us intelligent laker fans look bad. so for the future, i suggest you don't use the guests as examples to judge CL.com's Laker fans...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 2:42 pm

GUYS COOL IT.......
POINT TAKEN ON HAVING CLASS
BUT SOMEITMES IT GOES A LIL TOO FAR
DONT WORRY GUYS ITS THE LAKERS
AND AS TRUE FANS
AND CLASSY ONES

CL WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAVE OTHER TEAMS FANS
BUT WHEN YOU SPEAK PROVIDE REASON.........

YOU GO MONIE!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby HndsmCelt on Thu May 08, 2003 4:18 pm

MONIE32373 wrote:HEY FOLSOM,

EVER SEEN ONE OF THESE UP CLOSE, ANY WHERE NEAR SACRAMENTO?

I WAS JUST WONDERING :man1:

What a Fat man who can't dress? yeah I have, Re Run used to be my next door neighbor, and I also went to a Fot Boyz concert once.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 4:22 pm

NO NOT THE TACKINESS
WE TALKING BOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHE
ADN THAT MAN HOLDING IT IS THE 3 TIME FINALS MVP
HAS 3 RINGS, GOING FOR 4
AND IS PART OF HTE LORD OF THE RINGS :man1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 5:09 pm

Reddy wrote:NO NOT THE TACKINESS
WE TALKING BOUT THE CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHE
ADN THAT MAN HOLDING IT IS THE 3 TIME FINALS MVP
HAS 3 RINGS, GOING FOR 4
AND IS PART OF HTE LORD OF THE RINGS :man1:

Thank you... See sometimes Sac Fans can show a lil' class and know what they're talkin about. Kobe can't do it all on his own, and the bunch REALLY needs to step up!!! But it didn't happen yet, and when it does, and our bench puts their best foot forward....wheeeew ya'll betta watch out!! :boxing1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby MIKEDOG on Thu May 08, 2003 5:15 pm

Hey HC no matter the records right now dont go dissing the undisputable most dominant player in the game!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 5:15 pm

YEAH !
i agre totalyl
and the bench that has been blank for 2 gmaes
bettah step it up tomorow!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 6:34 pm

Reddy wrote:YEAH !
i agre totalyl

Dayam!!! we've been talkin about the bench steppin up a lot these days! but they've been doin their part in the limited amout of time they have on the court. Come on Lakers!! do tha dayam thang!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 6:45 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:
Reddy wrote:YEAH !
i agre totalyl

Dayam!!! we've been talkin about the bench steppin up a lot these days! but they've been doin their part in the limited amout of time they have on the court. Come on Lakers!! do tha dayam thang!!!

YEapp
we need to play laker basketball 4 dah ful 48!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion