C-Webb's Assesment of the Lakers Rings True.

C-Webb's Assesment of the Lakers Rings True.

Postby OG on Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:03 am

"They (Lakers) have to make it to us first, so let's not jump the gun on us meeting." said a shockingly cocky and smileing Chriss Webber to helpless stand by reporters after a blow out loss to the Lakers.

Ok, take it for what it's worth, this is coming from a "we'll do it next year" choking a$$ fake star.................

Oh SHI*TT, wait a minute...did he possibly see the playoff road the Lakers would face before the rest of us blind (forgive me God) Lakers fans saw it?

We are almost certain to finish 6th, with no homecourt advantage in any of the rounds. Plus we will have to go straight through the entire upper braket and let me explain exactly just who that is.

Dallas (we could probably win 4-1)

San Antonio (we would have a 50/50 chance of making it out of that alive)

Sacramento (where would the energy be for this series? it would take a miracle from Jesus for us to pull that win out of our a$$. )

I dont know but C-Webb's remarks realy made me realize.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby clublakers on Tue Apr 15, 2003 6:37 am

I think everything that comes out of the hole under Chris Webber's nose is said out of fear. Some people smile and laugh when they are nervous, and CWeb fits this profile to a T.

Wasn't it Utah that pushed Sac to the limit last year? It looks like Sac is gonna get their chance again this year to be surgically taken apart by Stockton again.
Call it from Heaven Chick.

clublakers
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:21 am

I wouldn't exactly call winning 3 of 4 last year pushing it to the limit. Now taking the champs to 7 games in WCF last year was pushing them to the limit.

Postby Danny Ainge on Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:47 pm

C-Webb is scurred. He been scurred ever since he tried to call the infamous timeout which he did not have some years back. My god could you imagine if we had gone through with that trade a few years back that would have sent Eddie Jones to Sac-Town for Mitch Richmond? He might still be doing drugs in D.C. Or worse he could be on our team. Would not have been the firs time Shaq and Webb nearly hooked up. But as luck would have it we need not ponder these questions 'cause we ended up with Mitch regaurdless and with three straight championships. All the while C-Webb continues to pout.Image
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Reddy on Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:25 pm

that smirky [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]........
i so wanna see his freaking fae when we get quartrow
because from the way the season's gone
its still teh same
the lakers get what they want,
when they are hungry they will win it all
and shaq also said that you need to play four prefect games to beat the lakers,
and right now no team can do that
so c webb..............you got no ring....shut your freaking mouth
doesnt he learn from his eating word experience? its funny how people dont learn
and when the kings and lakers arrive at wcf, both of us will be at the same disdvantage of playing so many more games. so both will be tired
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Apr 16, 2003 5:33 am

Look, all Chrissie Webber has to speak for is one measly Pacific Division banner!! LMAO!!!! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:34 am

Damn Straight LakerGyrl :jam2:
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Guest on Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:55 am

c webb is a total jerk
he aint gonna anything unless he learns to respect the lakers. who are the champs. three times
and he has no rings

so he should shut his mouth like the spurs
end of story

Postby Guest on Fri Apr 18, 2003 3:17 pm

Everbody in the black community knows Kobe is an Uncle Tom. What's up with the ape picture? Hey Kobe remember OJ?

Postby Lakers4Ever on Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:02 pm

Hey guys don't even worry about it. The Queens may be able to beat the Jazz in the first round. But remember that their next opponent will most probably be the Dallas Mavericks. The team that the Queens had struggles with in the regular season. I do recall the Lakers spanking them throughout the season? Hmm... I predict the WCF being Lakers vs. Mavericks.
I only say this because I feel the Queens will choke when they play the Mavs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE WCF WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU :man13:
.::GO QUAT-ROW!!::.
Lakers4Ever

Postby Reddy on Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:10 pm

O as much as i like to see the kings get wiped out as soon as possible
i think again
and say
what can really teach webber the lesson that the lakers are better
4 lakers wins over the kings in teh playoffs 2003 will definitely do that! :jam2:
and the rivalry, i love to see the lakers shut down the kings
i love to see that excitin series
this year! :jam2:
ANd the present conquerer will conquer again
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Fri Apr 18, 2003 8:02 pm

Kobe is less of an Uncle Tom than Michael Jordan, so if you insult #8 then you insult the great one. And even if I agreed with you that that were true, do you honestly think I (as a basketball enthusiast) give two [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about what Kobe is on his own time. As long as he dominates like I know he can ( and will for the next 15 years or more) I care not for petty school yard insults thrown at him by immature fans trying to lower us Laker fans into a low-brow tantruthon with a nitwitt, "sell crazy somewhere else...we're all stocked up here" (...Jack Nicholson in As Good As It Gets...).

C-Webb looked so scared in that TNT post game interview that I took his comments as a lash out. The Kings BADLY wanted/needed that win and we dominated better than we did all of last season. Chris seemed frustrated, like he realized that the Kings STILL can't move past the Lakers MENTALLY. We still have the ultimate ability that no other champion has ever had, the luxury of having TWO mutherfukers that can get ANY shot they want, AT ANY TIME. I am under no illusion that we are a great TEAM, but two of the best three players of all time in their prime playing alongside clutch players with all around ability and crunch time guts against a bunch of teams with marginal superstars and a half dozen role players with no guts and a propensity for the choke will always favor the Lakers!!!
Snakell Beast

Return to Lakers Discussion