Bazemore signs with Hawks (p. 12)

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby karacha on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Yeah. So can Meeks. :man10:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37461
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Weezy on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:07 pm

I don't care about the numbers, Bazemore didn't have a great game. He was freakin awful in the 3rd quarter and was like 4/11 shooting at one point before making it look better later on and kept turning the ball over. Lol at him over Lance Stephenson.

I also see what Marshall is saying, it's about guys getting theirs right now, not the team.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby karacha on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:11 pm

Yeah, everyone playing for their individual contract. I sort of get it, but the FO and the coach have to come in and try to make it look like we have an actual basketball team out there, and not just a totally random collection of guys.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37461
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Rooscooter on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

LakersN4 wrote:
Rooscooter wrote:
LakersN4 wrote:We are absolutely stacked with wings now..


…. In what way?

I see that we have a lot but we still don't have a NBA staring caliber SF on our entire roster unless Kobe is going to fill that slot. Young could be a solid back-up in MDA's offense at the wing on a playoff team but after that we have several cast offs and players with very limited experience and talents.

Of the whole lot I see potential to get better in only X so far. Wes may be playing his last months in the NBA, Young is decent but still erratic and has definitely hit his ceiling Bazemore and Brooks were end of the bench on a good GS team for a reason IMO… a couple games here and they have "stacked" us at the Wing? I'd like to see a little larger sample size myself before saying we're stacked at any position.

It's a huge assumption but assuming Kobe comes back & looks good, he'll be eating up most of the minutes at SG or SF. Young would be in the running for the 6th man award if we were a winning team this season. So we have Meeks, X, Brooks, & Bazemore all competing for what amounts to a token starting position over Young where Young will get most of the minutes, & the few minutes Kobe's backup will receive. Brooks still looks extremely raw but at worst we have 3 legit rotation players to fill 2 small roles, & I haven't even mentioned Wes yet.. Kobe & X haven't even returned yet & Wes is already back to only getting burn as a stretch 4. Kobe & Young might be the only starting caliber wings but if we bring all of these guys back, we have 5 backups that all look like they belong in the rotation.



:man3:

Kobe is under contract for next year.... again... how are we "stacked".

The comment about Young and 6th man can be said about 8 guys a year on losing teams. Young can be good at times... so can X. The rest are end of the bench guys on a team that will compete in the playoffs.
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 23048
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Chillbongo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Stacked refers to quantity, not quality.

And this is the reason I brought up playing X at the 3 in another thread. Or Kobe, but we don't want him playing D on 3's. Or do we?
User avatar
Chillbongo

 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Doc Brown on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Chillbongo wrote:Stacked refers to quantity, not quality.

And this is the reason I brought up playing X at the 3 in another thread. Or Kobe, but we don't want him playing D on 3's. Or do we?


He's not going to be playing much D on whoever he is guarding. I'd stick him on the lesser offensive SG/SF.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Chillbongo on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:38 pm

So if there's wiggle room between those positions...I can see us with

Kobe
Young
X
Bazemore or Meeks.

Meeks probably wants another pay day, but we need to see if Bazemore is consistent or injury prone. I'm really not a fan of Wes but if we rid of D'Antoni and his stretch-4 nonsense, I'm okay with West at the vet min.
User avatar
Chillbongo

 
Posts: 3251
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby walah123 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Weezy wrote:I don't care about the numbers, Bazemore didn't have a great game. He was freakin awful in the 3rd quarter and was like 4/11 shooting at one point before making it look better later on and kept turning the ball over. Lol at him over Lance Stephenson.

I also see what Marshall is saying, it's about guys getting theirs right now, not the team.



I will sign bazemore over Lance stephenson any day.
walah123

 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Frank Dux on Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:15 am

walah123 wrote:Kent Blazemore scored 23 points while playing a career high 36 minutes.

I rather sign him than go after lance stephenson. kent bazemore can play point guard.




It's no secret that Mitch is planning on offering Lance a nice deal to pry him away from Indy, but **** it man, let's just pay Kent instead. What can possibly go wrong?
User avatar
Frank Dux

 
Posts: 4205
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:24 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby trodgers on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:41 am

Bazemore cannot play PG.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
User avatar
trodgers
Site Manager
 
Posts: 46641
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:31 pm
Location: Orlando

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby khmrP on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:04 am

Frank Dux wrote:
walah123 wrote:Kent Blazemore scored 23 points while playing a career high 36 minutes.

I rather sign him than go after lance stephenson. kent bazemore can play point guard.




It's no secret that Mitch is planning on offering Lance a nice deal to pry him away from Indy, but **** it man, let's just pay Kent instead. What can possibly go wrong?


Earl Clark wrong :man10: ....but doesn't Bazemore have a team option or something for next season? Its nice he's putting up these #'s but like Marshall I am affraid these #'s are bloated due to the Antoni system. IF we are all on the same boat of wanting him gone might not want to fall in love with #'s with these players under this system.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10448
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:10 am

^^^ I wouldn't compare Marshall and Bazemore.

One guys gets numbers by taking smart/open shots and making passes that set his teammates up for high % shots.

The other has shot it 42 times in 3 games with 18 free throws added in. He consumes a crap ton of time/possessions to get his numbers. That's not bloated, that's just going out and getting his. He's not even running offense, it's all iso.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby lukewaltonsdad on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:17 am

I like Bazemore; I like his skillset and what he could potentially bring to the table. Don't really care for Brooks right now...
lukewaltonsdad

 
Posts: 804
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:14 am

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby bltkmt on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 am

Doc Brown wrote:
The other has shot it 42 times in 3 games with 18 free throws added in. He consumes a crap ton of time/possessions to get his numbers. That's not bloated, that's just going out and getting his. He's not even running offense, it's all iso.


Sounds like Nick Young to me.
User avatar
bltkmt

 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby therealdeal on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:07 am

Wait guys... someone said... let's keep Bazemore all day over Stephenson...

I like Bazemore so far and I get the cost to production ratio... but Stephenson is 3 times the player that Bazemore is, if not more. The mere idea of keeping Bazemore OVER Stephenson is just... asinine.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby khmrP on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:11 am

bltkmt wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
The other has shot it 42 times in 3 games with 18 free throws added in. He consumes a crap ton of time/possessions to get his numbers. That's not bloated, that's just going out and getting his. He's not even running offense, it's all iso.


Sounds like Nick Young to me.


it does but thats Youngs job off the bench and if going forward he is still here and still of the bench I would certainly wouldn't mind giving Young the green light either. Those are Bazemore #'s and I understand what he's doing, he's getting his at all cost with the opportunity given...IF I was in his shoes I would do the exact same thing. Seasons lost, haven't played much at all this season, so F it put up #'s where you can and hopefully catch on somewhere if not here.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10448
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby lakerfan2 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:29 am

lol Stevenson vs Bazemore.

you're talking all-star vs benchwarmer.

ideally, we get both. bazemore would be excellent off the bench for primarily defensive purposes, and whatever output he provides. i could see a 2015 lineup of...

embiid/(vet C)/sacre
love/(vet PF)
stephenson/young
kobe/bazemore
farmar/marshall

I wouldn't mind that at all. Then 2016, Durantula comes. :man9:
#OURHOUSE
User avatar
lakerfan2

 
Posts: 9920
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:23 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:44 am

bltkmt wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
The other has shot it 42 times in 3 games with 18 free throws added in. He consumes a crap ton of time/possessions to get his numbers. That's not bloated, that's just going out and getting his. He's not even running offense, it's all iso.


Sounds like Nick Young to me.


Except that Young actually runs the offense and goes iso when it's late in the game or late in the shot clock (Which every team does).

And Young has never completely made our PG's look worthless.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby walah123 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Wait guys, someone said the mere fact of keeping bazemore over lance stephenson is asinine.

Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.
bazemore has all talent, a good locker room presence and has a good work ethic.

Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr. This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers? So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?

Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.

Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa
walah123

 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby khmrP on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:47 pm

walah123 wrote:Wait guys, someone said the mere fact of keeping bazemore over lance stephenson is asinine.

Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.
bazemore has all talent, a good locker room presence and has a good work ethic.

Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr. This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers? So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?

Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.

Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa


I get your comparison to Rider because he was talented but a dumb arse but why the knock on Eddie? Dude was a class act, he was our Pau back in the day, basically he was rumored in trades almost every season after we drafted Kobe. I dont think he complained or made passive/aggressive comments like Pau did either.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10448
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby therealdeal on Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:56 pm

walah123 wrote:Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.

I'd love some evidence of him being a headcase. I'd love some evidence of him having attitude problems. And please point me in the direction of his lingering back problems news.

walah123 wrote:Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr.

And that has what to do with this year?
walah123 wrote: This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers?
In context yes.
walah123 wrote:So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?
Again no proof of questionable attitude.
walah123 wrote:Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous.

Stephenson is overrated, eh? The guy who is outperforming Bazemore's career at the same age in every single possible way both statistically and in actual games?

Bazemore is a year older but has one less year of NBA experience because he was undrafted.
Stephenson is in his fourth year of NBA experience and every year he's improved his game in almost every single way.

Bazemore in 3 games is averaging 18.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 2.3 steals in over 33 minutes per game.
Stephenson in 54 games is averaging only 4 less points while taking 3 less shots per game. He's averaging over 2.5 more rebounds. He's averaging almost twice as many assists with LESS turnovers. But hey, Bazemore has him beat on steals since Stephenson is only averaging 0.7 steals per game.

But what makes this argument so absolutely ridiculous is that Bazemore has played only 3 games! And all he's shown is that he might be worth a roster spot as a backup next season! Stephenson should have been an All-Star instead of Joe Johnson. Bazemore isn't in the same stratosphere as Lance Stephenson.

Why would we pass on signing Stephenson... to keep Bazemore? The two are mutually exclusive. Getting Stephenson shouldn't affect our position on Bazemore in the slightest.

walah123 wrote:Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.
Great argument.
walah123 wrote:Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa
Perfect ending.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby Magic Skywalker on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 pm

Oh my goodness.... Are we really having a debate on Bazemore vs Stephenson here?.... I mean, really?
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
User avatar
Magic Skywalker

 
Posts: 1228
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby walah123 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

therealdeal wrote:
walah123 wrote:Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.

I'd love some evidence of him being a headcase. I'd love some evidence of him having attitude problems. And please point me in the direction of his lingering back problems news.

walah123 wrote:Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr.

And that has what to do with this year?
walah123 wrote: This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers?
In context yes.
walah123 wrote:So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?
Again no proof of questionable attitude.
walah123 wrote:Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous



Stephenson is overrated, eh? The guy who is outperforming Bazemore's career at the same age in every single possible way both statistically and in actual games?

Bazemore is a year older but has one less year of NBA experience because he was undrafted.
Stephenson is in his fourth year of NBA experience and every year he's improved his game in almost every single way.

Bazemore in 3 games is averaging 18.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 2.3 steals in over 33 minutes per game.
Stephenson in 54 games is averaging only 4 less points while taking 3 less shots per game. He's averaging over 2.5 more rebounds. He's averaging almost twice as many assists with LESS turnovers. But hey, Bazemore has him beat on steals since Stephenson is only averaging 0.7 steals per game.

But what makes this argument so absolutely ridiculous is that Bazemore has played only 3 games! And all he's shown is that he might be worth a roster spot as a backup next season! Stephenson should have been an All-Star instead of Joe Johnson. Bazemore isn't in the same stratosphere as Lance Stephenson.

Why would we pass on signing Stephenson... to keep Bazemore? The two are mutually exclusive. Getting Stephenson shouldn't affect our position on Bazemore in the slightest.

walah123 wrote:Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.
Great argument.
walah123 wrote:Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa
Perfect ending.




My argument is ridiculous? Your argument is ridiculous.
You want evidence why lance stephenson was a headcase and has a bad attitude? Do you know why lance stephenson was a second round draft pick and not a first round draft pick?

Go to the internet and research buddy.

You make no sense. There is a reason why mitch traded Blake for bazemore and brooks. it is not for salary savings buddy or shall i say moderator???

I am glad you are just a moderator and not the GM.
walah123

 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby walah123 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

therealdeal wrote:
walah123 wrote:Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.

I'd love some evidence of him being a headcase. I'd love some evidence of him having attitude problems. And please point me in the direction of his lingering back problems news.

walah123 wrote:Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr.

And that has what to do with this year?
walah123 wrote: This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers?
In context yes.
walah123 wrote:So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?
Again no proof of questionable attitude.
walah123 wrote:Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous



Stephenson is overrated, eh? The guy who is outperforming Bazemore's career at the same age in every single possible way both statistically and in actual games?

Bazemore is a year older but has one less year of NBA experience because he was undrafted.
Stephenson is in his fourth year of NBA experience and every year he's improved his game in almost every single way.

Bazemore in 3 games is averaging 18.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 2.3 steals in over 33 minutes per game.
Stephenson in 54 games is averaging only 4 less points while taking 3 less shots per game. He's averaging over 2.5 more rebounds. He's averaging almost twice as many assists with LESS turnovers. But hey, Bazemore has him beat on steals since Stephenson is only averaging 0.7 steals per game.

But what makes this argument so absolutely ridiculous is that Bazemore has played only 3 games! And all he's shown is that he might be worth a roster spot as a backup next season! Stephenson should have been an All-Star instead of Joe Johnson. Bazemore isn't in the same stratosphere as Lance Stephenson.

Why would we pass on signing Stephenson... to keep Bazemore? The two are mutually exclusive. Getting Stephenson shouldn't affect our position on Bazemore in the slightest.

walah123 wrote:Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.
Great argument.
walah123 wrote:Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa
Perfect ending.




My argument is ridiculous? Your argument is ridiculous.
You want evidence why lance stephenson was a headcase and has a bad attitude? Do you know why lance stephenson was a second round draft pick and not a first round draft pick?

Go to the internet and research buddy.

You make no sense. There is a reason why mitch traded Blake for bazemore and brooks. it is not for salary savings buddy or shall i say moderator???

I am glad you are just a moderator and not the GM.
walah123

 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Re: Welcome the Killer B's: Bazemore and Brooks!

Postby walah123 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:24 pm

therealdeal wrote:
walah123 wrote:Oh wait, lance stephenson is a headcase, has attitude problems, and has lingering back problems.

I'd love some evidence of him being a headcase. I'd love some evidence of him having attitude problems. And please point me in the direction of his lingering back problems news.

walah123 wrote:Someone said lance stephenson is an all star? He averaged 8 points last yr.

And that has what to do with this year?
walah123 wrote: This year, he averaged 14 points, 5 assists and 4 rebounds. You call that all star numbers?
In context yes.
walah123 wrote:So the lakers are going to overpay $10 million a yr for these numbers (14 pts., 5 assists) and with a questionable attitude?
Again no proof of questionable attitude.
walah123 wrote:Bazemore just averaged 18 points over three games. I rather sign bazemore at $1 million over a $10 million overpaid guy like lance stephenson.

Your argument is absolutely ridiculous



Stephenson is overrated, eh? The guy who is outperforming Bazemore's career at the same age in every single possible way both statistically and in actual games?

Bazemore is a year older but has one less year of NBA experience because he was undrafted.
Stephenson is in his fourth year of NBA experience and every year he's improved his game in almost every single way.

Bazemore in 3 games is averaging 18.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists, 2.3 steals in over 33 minutes per game.
Stephenson in 54 games is averaging only 4 less points while taking 3 less shots per game. He's averaging over 2.5 more rebounds. He's averaging almost twice as many assists with LESS turnovers. But hey, Bazemore has him beat on steals since Stephenson is only averaging 0.7 steals per game.

But what makes this argument so absolutely ridiculous is that Bazemore has played only 3 games! And all he's shown is that he might be worth a roster spot as a backup next season! Stephenson should have been an All-Star instead of Joe Johnson. Bazemore isn't in the same stratosphere as Lance Stephenson.

Why would we pass on signing Stephenson... to keep Bazemore? The two are mutually exclusive. Getting Stephenson shouldn't affect our position on Bazemore in the slightest.

walah123 wrote:Yes, lets sign isaiah rider over Eddie Jones.
Great argument.
walah123 wrote:Hahahah. hey guys, hey dude!!! Wahahahaa
Perfect ending.




My argument is ridiculous? Your argument is ridiculous.
You want evidence why lance stephenson was a headcase and has a bad attitude? Do you know why lance stephenson was a second round draft pick and not a first round draft pick?

Go to the internet and research buddy.

You make no sense. There is a reason why mitch traded Blake for bazemore and brooks. it is not for salary savings buddy or shall i say moderator???

I am glad you are just a moderator and not the GM.
walah123

 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.