Welcome this opportunity, We will win!

Welcome this opportunity, We will win!

Postby ELF on Wed May 14, 2003 8:29 pm

I've read a lot of posting stating what went wrong, who didn't play well, what Phil needs to do, what guys we should play, and oh yeah let's trade Horry. That's crazy!

This is the playoffs fellow Laker fans. We should be thankful for this opportunity to separate us from others. I am more confident at this moment then any other time in this series. The Lake Show will be focus and at full strength. This is our opportunity to come together on ClubLakers. So please no more negative talk, no more [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Lets for once come together like our team will do this next two gams and kick the Spurs Candy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

Keep the faith...And remember we're the damn 3 time World Champions LA Lakers! Lets kick some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

The ELF is out!
ELF

Postby BDG on Wed May 14, 2003 8:38 pm

hell yeah! QUAT-ROW refuses to die! Who's wit this?!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakerPride1 on Wed May 14, 2003 9:11 pm

yea, i think the time has come for even ME to stop whining and over analyzing.....that can wait till after the season is over, for better or for worse.

This is it everyone.....we are all Laker fans and now is time for us to put our differences aside and speak as one....
LakerPride1

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 2:43 am

We all want the Lakers to win, so lets come together!!!! LAKERS BABY!!!! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:35 pm

This is the playoffs fellow Laker fans. We should be thankful for this opportunity to separate us from others. I am more confident at this moment then any other time in this series.

Wow, it's about time I find someone else like me. There is no need to worry tonight. And trading Horry is also crazy as well! For all he has done for us, and people critisize him for one shot...

Think about it people, Mr. Clutch, I guess it just wasn't "clutch time" yet. :man12: :man12: :man12:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:40 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:
This is the playoffs fellow Laker fans. We should be thankful for this opportunity to separate us from others. I am more confident at this moment then any other time in this series.

Wow, it's about time I find someone else like me. There is no need to worry tonight. And trading Horry is also crazy as well! For all he has done for us, and people critisize him for one shot...

Think about it people, Mr. Clutch, I guess it just wasn't "clutch time" yet. :man12: :man12: :man12:

4real huh!!! It prolly wasn't, u know??? :man1: Imagine what Rob has in store for us...... :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 5:17 pm

He will NOW hit his shots tonight, don't worry fellas... Let's go!!!
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby ELF on Thu May 15, 2003 5:22 pm

Let's Go Lakers.... It's time ladies and gentleman.
ELF

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 5:26 pm

Let's do it... :jam2:
LD2k.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to Lakers Discussion