Well this Playoff Season will bring out the true Laker fans.

Well this Playoff Season will bring out the true Laker fans.

Postby LALegacy on Wed May 07, 2003 9:07 pm

Who can really love the Lakers when they aren't playing like they should? I can.....can you?? :wink:
LALegacy

Postby MIKEDOG on Wed May 07, 2003 10:09 pm

I will be here no matter what!! I am glad to see Mitch Fukchak and Dr. Bust in attendance tonight in San Antonio. Maybe them seeing thier team get thier [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] handed to them will light a fire under someones [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to get thier [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] together!!! We needed someone to fill the VOID at PF and a quick PG that could create for his teammates BEFORE the trade deadline and nothing was done because according to Mitch "he wanted to keep the core of the team together for another run" well [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I hope your happy!!! Anyway back to the topic, I have always be a Laker fan and always will be regardless of thier record...maybe now tickets will be easier to get!!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed May 07, 2003 10:26 pm

LD2K will always be here...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Man_of_Steel on Wed May 07, 2003 10:37 pm

I will always be a Laker Fan!!! No Matter What!!

Lakers4life

Don't Worry, Lakers still have heart and if they do, they will pull of a win this coming friday

GO LAKERS!!!!

PEACE
Sacremento Will never be Capital of California
Shaq
Man_of_Steel

Postby Lakers4Ever on Wed May 07, 2003 10:38 pm

I'm still behind our Lakers 100% whether the following games are good or bad. That's what a true fan does! And to all the haters that are talking all that smack, you guys need to grow up. I admit, the Spurs played one hell of a game, but c'mon! GAME 3 HERE WE COME!!!
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 10:42 pm

All the die hard fans NEVER I MEAN NEVER EVER LOSE HOPE!! We stick it though the ups and downs, and with failure comes success!! It'll be just that much sweeter when we're victorious!!! :jam2: :bow: :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 5:30 am

REDDY IS A DIE HARD!
GO LAKERS!
LAKERS IN 6!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 6:49 am

Reddy wrote:REDDY IS A DIE HARD!
GO LAKERS!
LAKERS IN 6!

There u go again with that 3rd person thing again!! :man3: Ur scurrin me, dood!! :man13: nah J/K!! :man13: :man12:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 7:35 am

Mitch Mitch Mitch!!!!
he is a moron :mhihi:

Postby MONIE32373 on Thu May 08, 2003 10:30 am

AS SICK AS I WAS AFTER LAST NIGHTS GAME I STILL BELEIVE THE LAKERS CAN WIN IT. TO ME THEY ARE CHAMPIONS NO MATTER WHAT. I HAD NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT THAT LAKER HATERS WERE TALKING HEAD ABOUT THE LAKERS, AND OF COUSRE WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY THEY WERE ALL HERE. IT'S FUNNY TO ME HOW THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN THE LAKERS ARE WINNING, YET THE TRUE DIE HARD LAKERS FANS ARE HERE WHETHER WE WIN OR LOOSE, THOSE FANS WHO REMEMBER WHEN MIKE DUNLEAVY WAS COACH AND MYCHAL TOMPSON PALYED FOR THE LAKERS AND ORLANDO WOOLRIDGE AND WHEN THEY PALYED AT THE FORUM BUT COULDN'T PAST THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS, FANS WHO WERE STILL WATCHING ON KCAL 9 OR LISTENING TO CHICK ON 570 AM, THESE FANS WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BECAUSE THE LAKERS ARE IN OUR HEARTS NOTON OUR SLEEVES OR SHIRTS JUST FOR THE MOMENT
LOVE AS IF TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY!
MONIE32373

Postby FirstLady on Thu May 08, 2003 12:40 pm

Read my signature line below.....
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby FirstLady on Thu May 08, 2003 1:20 pm

If I can ride around So. Cali with "Serious Lakers Fan" on my license plate frame and hear all the trash talk when Kobe shot those airballs and the Lakers were swept out of the first round by Utah, then I sure ain't about to abandon my team now (although I'm in Indiana now)! :man5:

Again, read my signature line.....
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Reddy on Thu May 08, 2003 2:49 pm

MONIE32373 wrote:AS SICK AS I WAS AFTER LAST NIGHTS GAME I STILL BELEIVE THE LAKERS CAN WIN IT. TO ME THEY ARE CHAMPIONS NO MATTER WHAT. I HAD NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT THAT LAKER HATERS WERE TALKING HEAD ABOUT THE LAKERS, AND OF COUSRE WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY THEY WERE ALL HERE. IT'S FUNNY TO ME HOW THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN THE LAKERS ARE WINNING, YET THE TRUE DIE HARD LAKERS FANS ARE HERE WHETHER WE WIN OR LOOSE, THOSE FANS WHO REMEMBER WHEN MIKE DUNLEAVY WAS COACH AND MYCHAL TOMPSON PALYED FOR THE LAKERS AND ORLANDO WOOLRIDGE AND WHEN THEY PALYED AT THE FORUM BUT COULDN'T PAST THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS, FANS WHO WERE STILL WATCHING ON KCAL 9 OR LISTENING TO CHICK ON 570 AM, THESE FANS WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BECAUSE THE LAKERS ARE IN OUR HEARTS NOTON OUR SLEEVES OR SHIRTS JUST FOR THE MOMENT

I FEEL YA SIS
I FEEL WE CAN DO THIS FRIDAY IS A MUST WIN
WE WIN ON FRIDAY
WE ARE GONNA BE DOWN 2-1
AND WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE DOWN 2-1??????????

LAST YEAR AGAINST KINGS IN WCF: AFTER BEING DOWN 2-1. WE WON SERIES 4-3.

THIS YEAR AGINST WOLVES IN 1ST ROUND, AFTER BEING DOWN 2-1.
WE WON SERIES 4-2.

SO A WIN ON FRIDAY
THE PATTERN CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!! GO 4 IT!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 5:59 pm

Reddy wrote:
MONIE32373 wrote:AS SICK AS I WAS AFTER LAST NIGHTS GAME I STILL BELEIVE THE LAKERS CAN WIN IT. TO ME THEY ARE CHAMPIONS NO MATTER WHAT. I HAD NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT THAT LAKER HATERS WERE TALKING HEAD ABOUT THE LAKERS, AND OF COUSRE WHEN I LOGGED ON TODAY THEY WERE ALL HERE. IT'S FUNNY TO ME HOW THEY ARE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN THE LAKERS ARE WINNING, YET THE TRUE DIE HARD LAKERS FANS ARE HERE WHETHER WE WIN OR LOOSE, THOSE FANS WHO REMEMBER WHEN MIKE DUNLEAVY WAS COACH AND MYCHAL TOMPSON PALYED FOR THE LAKERS AND ORLANDO WOOLRIDGE AND WHEN THEY PALYED AT THE FORUM BUT COULDN'T PAST THE 2ND ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS, FANS WHO WERE STILL WATCHING ON KCAL 9 OR LISTENING TO CHICK ON 570 AM, THESE FANS WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS BECAUSE THE LAKERS ARE IN OUR HEARTS NOTON OUR SLEEVES OR SHIRTS JUST FOR THE MOMENT

I FEEL YA SIS
I FEEL WE CAN DO THIS FRIDAY IS A MUST WIN
WE WIN ON FRIDAY
WE ARE GONNA BE DOWN 2-1
AND WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE DOWN 2-1??????????

LAST YEAR AGAINST KINGS IN WCF: AFTER BEING DOWN 2-1. WE WON SERIES 4-3.

THIS YEAR AGINST WOLVES IN 1ST ROUND, AFTER BEING DOWN 2-1.
WE WON SERIES 4-2.

SO A WIN ON FRIDAY
THE PATTERN CONTINUES!!!!!!!!!!! GO 4 IT!!!!!!!!

It's all about the Lakers pride!!! Even though I was too young to remember some of the stuff u wrote girl, I still watched tons of tapes like if I witnessed them in that era years ago... We remember our history and where the came from, and how long and this road of success is... We've been here since then!! LAKERS BABYYYYY!!
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion