when do they workout future possible picks?

when do they workout future possible picks?

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun May 25, 2003 10:17 am

I just noticed that some potential rookies have dropped from the last mock draft lottery. I was wondering if teams have already began working out their potential draft pick selection. I like Travis Outlaw but it looks like he dropped from the projected 17th slot to the 23rd. That 23rd pick guess belongs to you know who...... Portland.... damn
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Guest on Sun May 25, 2003 11:14 am

I'm not sure but I do know that Detroit worked out Darko Milicic last friday. Anybody heard if the Lakers have worked anyone out yet?

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 25, 2003 11:29 am

If they are smart, meaning the Lakers, then they should have done so already. I do want to know if there were any official reports of the Lakers working out somebody.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Sun May 25, 2003 5:22 pm

The reason why I asked was because.... suddenly players stock are going down. I was wondering if it was due to the teams working them out.
I am also curious who the LAKERS and the Clips brought it for the work out. I hope the Lakers don't opt for a big name rather opt for the best possible player in regardless of position. Although, finding a legit backup for KOBE @ SG and hopefully a future PF in the draft would be nice.......
#1_Kobe_fan

Return to Lakers Discussion