Wheres Jerry ??

Wheres Jerry ??

Postby Dude_in_Lv on Wed May 07, 2003 10:56 pm

[img]

Is this a sign that we are going to miss Jerry more than ever?
Spurs defense put the clamps on us,no doubt. Did Rick and Devan have that much infulence for us that we went into the tank?
Can the Lakers regroup and get 2 at home? Its 6 in a row now by this team. Do they have the Lakers number? Shaq and Kobe keep missing chippies that it makes me sick. Will the real Robert Horry please stand up?
Gary Payton,Karl Malone, we have open spots for you!
Please Lakers,make this series respectable. Dont roll over and DIE.
Phil,you might have to wait another year to pass Auerback.[/img]
[/url][/list][/list]
Dude_in_Lv

Re: Wheres Jerry ??

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 11:00 pm

Dude_in_Lv wrote:[img]

Is this a sign that we are going to miss Jerry more than ever?
Spurs defense put the clamps on us,no doubt. Did Rick and Devan have that much infulence for us that we went into the tank?
Can the Lakers regroup and get 2 at home? Its 6 in a row now by this team. Do they have the Lakers number? Shaq and Kobe keep missing chippies that it makes me sick. Will the real Robert Horry please stand up?
Gary Payton,Karl Malone, we have open spots for you!
Please Lakers,make this series respectable. Dont roll over and DIE.
Phil,you might have to wait another year to pass Auerback.[/img]
[/url][/list][/list]

So where are u going with this?? :man7: :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

AAAAARGH!!!!

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 2:16 am

Perspective: LA has to take 1 game in SA. It could be game 1, 2, 5 or 7. LA has to find a way to get back on track and hold serve at home.

Now for my GM skills:
- Horry. has to go. I love his timely 3s as much as anyone, but he has to go
- Madsen. I shouldn't have to comment, but I will. He has to go.
- Samaki. See Madsen.
- Shaw. Love this guy, comes up big, lots of heart, but has to go.
- Slava. bye.

Keepers: Shaq, Kobe, George, Fish, Rush, Pargo

Retirement: Fox. Please read. He's out for a year. Have him retire, free up cap space, pay him as a coach to wake Phil up at halftime, and sign him again when he's ready to play.

Signings: PJ Brown and Malone at PF. Pippen to split time with George. Draft some foreign players that can actually play. (How is it that every team gets these foreign players, but we are the only team that has one that sucks???)

Is this post negative? I hope not. LAKER FAN TILL I DIE (and if they play like they did in game 2 it will happen soon). oh yaa, Mitch, you gots to go too. You don't have to go home, but you gotta get the hell out of here!

Re: AAAAARGH!!!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 3:32 am

kobegotskillz wrote:Perspective: LA has to take 1 game in SA. It could be game 1, 2, 5 or 7. LA has to find a way to get back on track and hold serve at home.

Now for my GM skills:
- Horry. has to go. I love his timely 3s as much as anyone, but he has to go
- Madsen. I shouldn't have to comment, but I will. He has to go.
- Samaki. See Madsen.
- Shaw. Love this guy, comes up big, lots of heart, but has to go.
- Slava. bye.

Keepers: Shaq, Kobe, George, Fish, Rush, Pargo

Retirement: Fox. Please read. He's out for a year. Have him retire, free up cap space, pay him as a coach to wake Phil up at halftime, and sign him again when he's ready to play.

Signings: PJ Brown and Malone at PF. Pippen to split time with George. Draft some foreign players that can actually play. (How is it that every team gets these foreign players, but we are the only team that has one that sucks???)

Is this post negative? I hope not. LAKER FAN TILL I DIE (and if they play like they did in game 2 it will happen soon). oh yaa, Mitch, you gots to go too. You don't have to go home, but you gotta get the hell out of here!

Please anyone but PIPPEN!! He's OLDER than dirt! and so is Malone!! But if the Lakers are looking towards the future, then ummmm no.......
LakersGyrl2003

pippen / malone

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 5:19 am

I agree they are older then dirt. But, Pippen knows the triangle, has always been a great teammate, and knows how to win. Malone has little left in the tank, but wouldn't you rather see him playing for LA then Samaki ? You know he'll be motivated to get a ring and can play enforcer for Shaq. He can also stick that 10 foot "jumper" that is critical.

These moves would definitely be for a quick title vs rebuilding for future, but I'm not one for waiting until next year. Get what you can, while you can. Championships last a lifetime.

Re: pippen / malone

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 6:45 am

kobegotskillz wrote:I agree they are older then dirt. But, Pippen knows the triangle, has always been a great teammate, and knows how to win. Malone has little left in the tank, but wouldn't you rather see him playing for LA then Samaki ? You know he'll be motivated to get a ring and can play enforcer for Shaq. He can also stick that 10 foot "jumper" that is critical.

These moves would definitely be for a quick title vs rebuilding for future, but I'm not one for waiting until next year. Get what you can, while you can. Championships last a lifetime.

Man...I'm VERY dissapointed in Samaki! I thought he would try so much harder, and be more aggressive this season. Now I know why Kobe hit Samaki, to get that fire in his eyes. HEll I'd rather see Slava in there hittin' J's u know? Karl is defenetly motivated to get that ring. He's played for like 18 years, and he has it all except the ring.
LakersGyrl2003

Samaki

Postby Guest on Thu May 08, 2003 6:59 am

I was pretty excited when LA signed Samaki. I thought he played well the first year, but when playoffs approached the guy was Missing in Action. This year he had his moments, but seemed to have no confidence. Can't do anything from the end of the bench. Not saying he should play, but 3 - 5 minutes every other game doesn't allow for a strong contribution.

SA, Sac, Portland, Indy, and NJ have no trouble acquiring the necessary talent. Mr Logo leaves and our top signing is Pargo? not a bad player, but c'mon! Why isn't Jimmy Jackson, Kendall Gill, Hudson or Keon Clark in LA ?

Postby FirstLady on Thu May 08, 2003 12:53 pm

KGS, I'm feelin' your "perspective!" Let's hope the Laker's front office is feelin' at least half of what you posted.
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 5:42 pm

Heck yea...But he saw something in Pargo.. But dayam I dont think Mitch was willing to pay all that money for them... UUUUH but on a lighter note, we really need some new players and let some of the old ones go... We need to start focusing on the future of Lakers basketball as we know it... It's sad seeing them go, but hey then again rumors of Pippen, Payton and Malone aren't gonna get any younger... hehehehehe :man12:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion