Who was better Teagle or Threat

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:14 pm

Who was better Sedale Threat or Terry Teagle?
Laker brain

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:02 pm

Even though I'm a big Teagle fan, due to his hustle and he always drive to the basket strong, I have to say Sedale. He has such a smooth jumper and the special play he had with Vlade was great.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:39 pm

Sedale was mah fav Laker player growin up... Too bad I hardly remember a lot, all I remember was that he had a good J, and I loved his hustle... I was like only 6 or 7 at that tyme, so I was TOO YOUNG! But I liked him alot when he played with the Rockets, he was aight ova there too.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Sat Jun 07, 2003 4:15 pm

same here. i loved Sedale ever since he came to the Lakers to take over Magic's spot when he got HIV. he is "The Theif"
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby GuEst on Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:16 pm

Sedale was the man.Remember when he would go to his left>>>>>>Swish....Damn i miss that!!!!!!

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun Jun 08, 2003 12:30 pm

When he came to the Lakers in the Fall of 91, he was suppose to be Magic's backup. But with unfortunate circumstance with Magic, Sedale was given the starting role. He did a great job that year, but no one can replace Magic.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakerLady on Sun Jun 08, 2003 8:59 pm

No contest. Sedale, The Thief. He could hit a mean three when necessary, too.
LakerLady

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Mon Jun 09, 2003 1:31 am

yea... That year we would have certainly won the finals if were not to MAGIC's untimely announcement. They were geared and ready to steam roll opponents that year after losing to the bulls. It would have been Elden Campbells second year/Divacs second. Worthy/Scott/Perkins were all ready to run. If that unfortunate day didn't happen to MAGIC I would say JORDAN wouldn't have won his second title!!
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby BayAreaLakerFan on Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:43 am

Well if anyone of you saw Teagle play when he was with the GS Warriors, then Teagle would be your choice in my opinion. He played so much bigger than he was. He would just turn and shoot the fadeaway that no one could touch. He used to torch the Lakers and the year the GSW beat the Jazz in the playoffs he was clutch. Manute Bol and Sleepy Floyd were on that team :jam2:

But then again, Sedale had one or two good years and no one could stop that jumper once he started going left, baby!
BayAreaLakerFan

Return to Lakers Discussion