Whos The best in the NBA right now

Whos The best in the NBA right now

Postby SHAQ-34 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:20 pm

SHAQ-34

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:21 pm

Well it's the Spurs...they're the world champs... We've been the best for a while now, so now it's them. :man5:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby murcielago62 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:26 pm

Team or Player
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby Mookie on Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:46 pm

KOBE
Mookie

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Mon Jul 14, 2003 4:51 pm

Yeah the Spurs are the World Champs but if you're looking at who's the best as in team wise then come on, you know the answer. No team can touch the line up the Lakers got going for next year.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Vasashi17 on Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:18 pm

I refuse to believe that the Spurs were the best last year....I am going to regret this later but I feel Sac would have given them a run for their money....a healthy Kobe and Fox would have given us the edge again...no doubt about it
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:22 pm

RICKY DAVIS...lol jk...cmon...he went up for his own intentional rebound...haha [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] moron....
Bulls Fan

Postby Ring It Up on Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:35 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:I refuse to believe that the Spurs were the best last year....I am going to regret this later but I feel Sac would have given them a run for their money....a healthy Kobe and Fox would have given us the edge again...no doubt about it

I have to agree with you. I dont think they would gotten past the Suns if Duncan and Rose hadnt laid the hurt on Marbury. He was putting the Spurs in a hurt locker. As soon as he got hurt the seris turned. It was 2-2 when he got his arm hurt. The spurs got a break every series. Dirk, Fox, Devean, and Kidd. Kidd ankle was not in good shape. I give them credit but they did get some major breaks with important people missing alot of games or entire series.
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

Postby hi on Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:41 pm

hell naw it aint the spurs... they got lucky with every team they faced in the playoffs with major injuries, the best r the lakers
hi

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:53 pm

The Spurs proved that they were the best last year by winning the title. I aint gonna go as low as a Queen fan and start talkin [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about luck. They where the team in the league with the best record for a reason and they beat the Lakers in a best of seven series!! I aint takin [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] away from them...so quit with the excuses [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. They earned it, but they wont have it for long!! Its coming home next year!!! :man2:
MIKEDOG

Postby Laker brain on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:02 pm

The Spurs as of now are the chumpions, and they're the better team as of now, but when july 16th comes around, we'll be the best.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby Huge-O-Lakerfan on Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:20 pm

The spurs ended up playing the best when the season ended but you asked who is the best team in the nba right now and it has to be the Lakers even if we aren't the current champs. With Shaq as healthy as he has been in years and Kobe, the best player in the nba, we definitely have the best team right now; even without Malone and Payton. The only reason we did not win the championship is because Shaq was not his healthiest from the beginning of the season. That's not an excuse, it's a fact. Lakers are the best in the West; now and next season.
Huge-O-Lakerfan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:15 am

MIKEDOG wrote:The Spurs proved that they were the best last year by winning the title. I aint gonna go as low as a Queen fan and start talkin [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] about luck. They where the team in the league with the best record for a reason and they beat the Lakers in a best of seven series!! I aint takin [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] away from them...so quit with the excuses [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. They earned it, but they wont have it for long!! Its coming home next year!!! :man2:

Thank you.. I'm givin them their props for bein the best, even though I dont like doin so, but it's not like I'm gonna bring up all the what if's, the shoulda and couldaz cuz that what Kings fans are for, ya heard? It's not about luck, it's about overcome the obstacles ur delt.
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion